[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

16 hours ago, mrslee said:

I am totally speechless. Totally. Just reading the live recaps and also watching a few vids make my heart ache for YJ. A few thoughts of mine:

1. Daddy Oh is right, it makes sense if he is the killer. Because technically he is created the killer that killed KC family to make him stronger. (Imagine if it's SB, do you think we can be scared to hell? Lol).

2. KC mind forgets YJ but it seems his heart is looking for her. Correct me if I am wrong but YJ doesnt have any control when to enter and exit the webtoon, it's KC sudden reaction that controls her exits and entrance (like if he is thinking of her etc or missing her).

3. It seems YJ is trapped in the webtoon based on the preview. She is not a character doctor that is added in the drama. She is still a nobody, for now. But since she is still inside the webtoon, it means we are still looking for something exciting that will drive her exit (im hoping for a kiss. Lol).

I love your point 2, i totally agree after watching the episode that it could be that KC's heart is still looking for YJ and as such, she keeps on getting pulled in subconsciously. I guess that also makes it painful for YJ has well cause she is able to witness and experience KC's total memory loss.

it could be right that she is trapped in the webtoon and needs to do something like a shock factor to get out. But i dont think she will, after all she see KC now and plus with the killer now having her father's face. I believe she will step up to get to the bottom of the issue and figure out how to save her father.

Time to step up and be a heroine!!

• Like 9

Oh my.. 
the story becomes weird after watching eps 9. KC is in real world too, the killer is now going anywhere between the two worlds, even he steals writer Oh face, now Writer Oh has no face? Oh please I can't differenciate which world I am watching :blink:

Even from the start, I don't really like YJ who obsessed over KC (he's just a character from Manga), even after KC tried to kill your father, you're still can't get over him, girl. Sigh.. she's too delusional. 

Then the W title. Writer Oh killed KC even before W company exists in the story. But, how can the title of manga is "W"

• Like 4

On 8/18/2016 at 0:19 AM, Mau_Cherry said:

Hööö why can I quote this... I´m confused but okay...

what I wanted to say....

I don´´t like that it is TOOOOO SHOOOOOORT!!!!!!!! Love it! Gosh - I feel like crying again... I just calm down a bit ..... omo

Thank you so muchhh <3 I'll try to make it longer maybe in a few days? :P

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

Oh my.. 
the story becomes weird after watching eps 9. KC is in real world too, the killer is now going anywhere between the two worlds, even he steals writer Oh face, now Writer Oh has no face? Oh please I can't differenciate which world I am watching :blink:

Even from the start, I don't really like YJ who obsessed over KC (he's just a character from Manga), even after KC tried to kill your father, you're still can't get over him, girl. Sigh.. she's too delusional. 

Then the W title. Writer Oh killed KC even before W company exists in the story. But, how can the title of manga is "W"

KC isn't in a real world...he's still in his webtoon world. YJ the ones who get drags (again) into KC's world. Writer Oh has no face after the villain tooks his face for his character made by his own will (villain's will) >>> cmiiw.

W is stand for the company KC build. It just like a nick name...he build to help others who needs help that even police couldnt solve the problems (watch on eps. 2 if im not mistaken).

YJ actually the one who created KC's profile, and no wonder after she met him in his world and found out that KC has a feeling towards her, she became more obsessed.

• Like 8

my heart is breaking image.gif  to see our heroine in pain more HAPPY ENDING  no way its more like  PAINFUL  image.gif w09-00247.jpgw09-00239.jpg OYJ is the only one can change manhwa its sad  no one know her existence  i would be satisfied if only chul remember her            *crying in silent* image.gif  

w09-01243.jpgi love he wear again this tights jean-jeanimage.gif  i swear  he looks HOT  hihihihihiimage.gif  but my sorrow continue 

w09-00352.jpgw09-00355.jpg how can she be erased from his memory   image.gifACK!!!! image.gif

• Like 23

okay, I am going to crack open my brain trying to fathom what's going on with episode 09.

Yes, it is totally heart wrenching watching YJ suffer the most for her love for KC. If cute HHJ can get us all giddy and happy I simply adore HHJ acting sad to the point you can feel her pain. Everytime she throws that sad look in her face while watching KC, I can't help but tear up. She looks so broken, this sad girl.  Fate is being so cruel to her, that she's pulled back to KC world watching him in flesh and blood, the boy who once loved her has forgotten their memories together. When it was better when she was just in her world, at least whenever the person isn't around, the pain a tad little lesser.  

True it may be KC's heart calling to her, or maybe his subconsciousness because sometimes when we dream and we wake up we have this deja vu of some sort about something or someone we can't place. Maybe this is what's causing YJ to come back and forth. Or maybe there's another catch. That her presence is needed in the story to end it. 

In the first place why was she even pulled inside? Something must have trigger it in the first place. Oh its making me think again. lol

Now her father's identity has been sort of taken. Man, it was a bad mistake to make the killer his likeness. It's like eating him up or something.

At least we got a bit of a breather for Soo Bong, even though he looks scared I still manage to laugh. :phew:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

Oh my.. 

Exactly! Why the name W!! There has to be some explanation!! Appa owes us a loooot of explanations...

Also the face... appa feels very Schizophrenic.. I hope the face thing has some good background .. the writer has build it up so amazingly, I hope it doesn't fall apart in the end.. I'm rooting for an amazing ending that ties up all the lose ends. And right now there are too many lose ends to even count.. :(

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Exactly! Why the name W!! There has to be some explanation!! Appa owes us a loooot of explanations...

The name is called "W" because he names the show "W" after "Who, Why etc" - a crime show trying to find who was behind the killing (i.e. who is the killer, why did he kill them etc". This was explained in one of the episodes. 

• Like 5

Gosh...current eps makes my mind and emotion even scrambling. Watching YJ looks sooo sad while she unconsciously met KC at the hospital. Her emotion scramble amid so much missing him but she couldnt express or tell how she feel, she dont even could tell who she was before. Watching the one she love couldnt recognized and remember her presence. Keep silent for every emotion in front the one she loved must be the hardest thing to do. Deep starring without nothing to say. I feel her pain :bawling:.

Watching eps 10 preview dont think things get better for poor YJ. She even say why they should broke up when the things didnt work out like they thought.

*deep inhale....exhale...

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, yuweei said:

The name is called "W" because he names the show "W" after "Who, Why etc" - a crime show trying to find who was behind the killing (i.e. who is the killer, why did he kill them etc". This was explained in one of the episodes. 

Hahah! Of course. Everyone knows it's Who and Why!

The comic started much before that.. Oh Seung Mo wanted to kill Kang Chul way before the entire thing came into the scene.. the comic started when Kang Chul was 17, he started Project W probably around the time he was 23 if we go by the timeline that his parents were killed when he was 19 and he was released from Jail at 20. 

Thereby the name W makes no sense.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

160819 More fan-taken of Jongsuk and Hyojoo at "W" filming location today

160819 More fan-cam of Hyojoo at "W" filming location today

@ilwoo_aeini just have this crazy idea. am so going to look for a ring that look closed to this 'Chul-joo' wedding ring, and start hanging round my neck. am capable of doing such silly things, on vigil for my YJ's broken heart.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Hahah! Of course. Everyone knows it's Who and Why!

The comic started much before that.. Oh Seung Mo wanted to kill Kang Chul way before the entire thing came into the scene.. the comic started when Kang Chul was 17, he started Project W probably around the time he was 23 if we go by the timeline that his parents were killed when he was 19 and he was released from Jail at 20. 

Thereby the name W makes no sense.

Hahaha...i dont even think it before. Maybe you should ask writer Oh yourself why he named his manga W :P

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Watch: Han Hyo Joo And Lee Jong Suk Show Off Their Closeness As She Stays Behind On “W” Set To Support Him

On August 18, MBC shared some sweet behind-the-scenes videos from their latest hit drama, “W”!
(photo deleted is Lee Jong Suk 'pinching' Han Hyo Joo cheeks gently)... and many others

In one of the videos, lead actor Lee Jong Suk has to record some narration for episode eight, after they filmed some of the episode’s scenes. His co-star Han Hyo Joo kindly stays behind with him on set, even though she’s wrapped up filming, and sits next to him in her “Cinderella” dress at Kang Chul’s desk. Before he gets to work, the pair show off how close they are as Lee Jong Suk touches her cheeks and pats her on the head.

Lee Jong Suk seems exhausted and struggles a bit with getting the lines right, and keeps laughing at his mistakes. He eventually asks her, “Do you want to head home first?” She misunderstands and moves as if to go, saying, “Oh, am I making you uncomfortable?”

“No, it’s just that this seems like it will take all night,” he replies, showing her all the pages in the script that he has left. “I’ll wait for you!” she says cutely, and he replies, “Thank you!”

She then encourages him to hang in there, and the pair even hold hands as Lee Jong Suk tries to get back into the zone.

As he reads the heartbreaking lines, Han Hyo Joo pulls a sad face. When he’s done with one part, she says, “That was sad! I almost cried.”

“Why?” he asks her. “Because of you!” she replies with a pout.

Watch the adorable clip below!

MBC also released a clip of Han Hyo Joo hilariously trying to help Lee Jong Suk out by “disappearing” on set (in other words, quickly crouching down behind the kitchen counter) during a scene in which she’ll later be removed in post-production. However, it just ends up making him laugh in every take! Check it out below.

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Watch the first episode below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/18/watch-han-hyo-joo-stays-behind-support-lee-jong-suk-long-recording-set-w/

@Rania Zeid thanks, thru your vid, it cooling balm to my very tiring eventful day (i had a bad day). at least knowing there are more hints and 'evidences" that my Ship may actually start sailing, is so awesome gratifying. many years (since young, more than 15 yrs) of watching kdrama) i only ship 'real people" as in Ji Chang wook and Park Minyoung, never ever try to ship anyone else (i don't understand why?). i think i am in danger of shipping Lee Jongsuk and Han Hyojoo real hard. what happen to me these 2 yrs..... ? your vid is one of my best today at this site. so intoxicating to watch and rewatch, read and re-read. thanks.

• Like 7