[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Preview : KC and DY are on REAL WORLD!!!! 

YJ chasing her ring...stumble with KC...he is wearing the denim but he doesn't recognize YJ at all. he is with DY...chasing someone on black car. 

back in manhwa world KC looks like puzzled too about something.

And KC in white shirt, approach YJ by asking "OH Yeon Joo shi?"

• Like 12

@nonski tq for the link. But i have to forget live streaming today coz i got home late. Dead tired n internet is mocking me. I dont want to argue with the net. So, i just scroll the live recap n have no energy to catch up with RAW. If i'm not too busy tomorrow, i'll join again. Or not, i'll comment this week episode over the weekend when i am not working.. Hope no big issues or cases at work tomorrow coz i am dead tired. KC fighting!! Ehhh??!!

• Like 7

omg.. what is this!!??? did KC and his friends all back to real world but lost their memories?? they start all over again? What happen to YJ dad, is he dead? where is the faceless killer , I doubt he has disappeared in either one of the world so long KC is alive? now I have one big question mark in my head!!!

WHY and WHO!!! 

• Like 13

OMG?! MBC you better give us Ep 9 tomorrow! I was a bit understanding last week when you cancelled Ep 8 last Thur. But I wouldn't be as nice tomorrow if you cancel Ep 9.

I'd like to give YJ a big hug,also a hug for SH and to all of you Worldiz.what an episode that was,again. I'm still organizing my thoughts...I feel so tired after that 1 hour of "W"

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Ugh amnesia storyline :(

I don't think its amnesia...but I think he is a different KC....not the manhwa KC we've known....I'm sure it's not amnesia thing...since we also get to see scene where KC in manhwa world too....I really can't wait how the writer unfold this chaos...its getting more freaking inetersting and absurd.....but its really fun and craving for more...

I can't wait for tomorrow.....

• Like 16

My mind is in chaos right now! Gosh this episode is so heart breaking and so so much more..... lol! I don't know what to say! W did it again! leaving me speechless after each episode! I am not feeling well and planning to skip tonight's live stream but W's calling is too strong I can't resist! Gosh I am so confuse and disoriented right now......:bawling:

• Like 11