[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I started like crazy when I saw the preview for next episode.  Can I just say how much I love the writer and where she is going with the story.  The fact that its not only KC who the story evolves around but the murderer who is chasing after him too has his own story.  Now I am gonna die till next wednesday :bawling:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

The question now I have is who created or invented the black hoodie guy ? He's isn't a human being, it's a IT... And why is he so persistent in killing KC??? Really dont understand why. :( 

I gave everything to this manga :( 

HELPPPP MEEEEE, I CANT GET OVER IT NOW!!!!!

Cr to owner 

that hooded guz is more like a programmed character   created through  that tablet by father  with command kill KC ,so it will keep running along with web toon till it finishes its task that is Kill KC ,once KC is killed command programme aka that hooded guy will automatically be distroyed

so one can say even KC is a programmed character  created through tthat tablet ,which has high articial intelligence or say so haigh that it is like any human being .just like we have films where we have robots with human emotions and body ....here it is a toon character created through tablet psoftware which has real human body and emotions. Since KC has been most described character with story emotions and face so he is more real......but poor killer was just made faceless hooded man bz YJ father so he looks like that LOL , until somebody gives him face through taht tablet software.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Thanks again to all for recapping live and sharing video clips! 

I'm curious as to what KC wrote to YJ in his letter. Anyone able to read Hangul? Someone up to the challenge to translate? I'd be ever so grateful! :):):) 

same here!!! would love to know what were the visible part of the letter mean.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, poisonic said:

Yeah, YJ created KC :D basically she is KC's "original mother" :lol: this fact is really meaningful if you try to watch this scene...

....again after episode 5 :lol:

After watching 6th episode ending its pretty obvious my theory was right she was the original creator, as Soo-bong said that unless the original artist drew nothing will happen, and then he essentially told her it was originally her work as he had heard from her father. But the pain is real, the wait till next week. :confounded:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, EstherW said:

What if, just what if the whole premise of this drama is all manhwa??!. Meaning their entire story is a manhwa story by itself! The irony! So that's why they are able to do all that they do, the context may not make sense! Hahaha!! I am going all crazy thinking about how it can come together to make sense!!

That was what I exactly thought and I was about to post the same comment!

my head is full of many thoughts that i tried to put together to make sense of this drama but that's all just don't make sense.

• Like 2

WHHHHAAAATTT !!!!!!!!!!!

YJ is talking to her dad and he said that (at the part when KC shot him) something like "I started to want him to live again"

I can't understand everything that he says after that, but I THINK it's that KC purposefully didn't take a fatal shot - It sounds like he says 'He couldn't murder - no, that's not right, he won't murder." Then, he definitively says "I know exactly what kind of guy KC is."

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, EstherW said:

What if, just what if the whole premise of this drama is all manhwa??!. Meaning their entire story is a manhwa story by itself! The irony! So that's why they are able to do all that they do, the context may not make sense! Hahaha!! I am going all crazy thinking about how it can come together to make sense!!

i was thinking about that too at least for last 2 days :D lol what to do in a hot summer holiday better than thinking about kdramas?!?

all the absurd stuff will make sense if all of this was a manhwa itself and i would like that option better then the realist one where one of the otp remains in different world than the other or one of them forgets the memories... time and universe stuff is cool but same time its scary too i really dont want bittersweet ending for this like You who came from the stars...

ps. is that bed scene gifs yj looks like a very cute and happy caterpillar trying to get away from Kc and failing miserably :D:D 

• Like 7

UGHH, It's so hard to wait for subs in this show!!!! Like, I really wanna spoil myself right now and read your comments, but ugh, I love how this show surprises me on its own. I can't even look at the pics atm. Why do I have to be free during Thursday?!

• Like 6

I'm late today. 
First of all wanna say thank you to all the recappers, screencaps, translators and video uploads. Guys, you are awesome as always.
And just one sentence before I go to backreading and regaining my sanity:

My brain Exploded!:scream:

• Like 6

ohhhh!! i forgot to say what a crazy fanboy her doctor sunbae is :o:D lol  

his bias from a manhwa get a fangirl and its such a normal thing but then girl is his hobae and starts to appear in the story itself SO he rty to make her meet new people to date so she can leave his bias alone XDDD bwahahaha 

this makes me remember old days when we had a bias that we dont tell to our friends just because we didnt want her to feel same? or maybe i should say me not we :D i was exactly like that in my high school years lol

• Like 4

I think the convo was something like (pardon me, and my very noob understanding of korean)

YJ asks her dad cause she is curious. What happens to the manhwa after the -end-. Does it really end, or would 'life' still 'carry on' without the real world's knowledge? 

Most of the endings have "they all lived happily ever after", but do they really live happily ever all the way till their deaths, or at the end of story-at the last page is their 'death'?

YJ dad then asks YJ if she like everyone else wants him to draw KC back to life. YJ says no, cause there is no reason for it to continue. YJ dad says logically there may be no reason, but she could have other reasons?

YJ dad talked about police coming to their house when YJ was not around. and talked about his drawing tablet.

Then later he mentioned that after the tablet was being returned, he thought about bringing KC back to life. He said that KC would never miss, even by 0.5cm (some measurements). KC couldn't murder him, cause he knew KC the best, what kind of guy he is.

So he went back to try and delete the -end- word, but it did not work. Maybe its cause KC wouldn't heed his drawings anymore and he controlled his faith then by ending the story.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, stellarshimmers said:

Hello, everyone! :)

I'm usually just a lurker here because I'm too shy to post (haha XD) but I would just like to share my discovery with everyone!!! :D

Do you see what I see? B) Those identical shining little blings on their ring fingers??? :wink:

Let's all swoon together!!! :D:wub:

To be very honest, I'm not normally this observant, but I guess I have watched the preview over and over too much:P

u mean this? hahahahahahah

CpBq_riUIAEVcQV.jpg

via:  MIRacle_BLAQ 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

woahhh MBC will be in trouble, they make too much people dying just because a preview LOL...:w00t::w00t::w00t:

@mujay aigooo ONNIE.... do i grow faster?? i still innocent somewhere inside.. but deeeeepppppp down inside :P, i never know too much watching k-drama will turn my mind like this.. if only i know from the start, i will watch more drama so my brain will much hotter..:lol::lol::lol:

If they only tease us, they will even be in a bigger trouble. I swear. HAHAHA! :lol:
I don't even wanna watch episode 6 with subs until I have episode 7 and 8! Too much to handle. No no. My shippers heart can only take so much in one night. :lol: 

Guys, the more you post, the deeper I fall to delulu land~~~
My shippers heart can't take it any longer. Somebody save me!!! I'm drowning into my own happy imagination! Like seriously.. 
The preview is such a tease... 

• Like 9