[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. that`s what i did.

i just imported them on my itunes since i had to reboot my pc and stuff.

took me 4 hrs to do the whole thing -.-

imported and transferred them to my ipod =/

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

^dang. thank you anywyas =]

oh and i just got the new nano and i was wondering how to put on album art ? it says i cant put it on...

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

I want to put the album covers onto the songs I have on my ipod video. How do I do that?

open itunes, right click on the song and a window should pop up. Click artwork, add and upload the album cover and click ok :)

^ Hmm... I tried it, and it works on itunes. My ipod is on manual update, so most of my songs I don't have on my computer. So what i did is I saved the album artworks and then put them on the songs from my IPOD.

So on Itunes the album cover shows, but when I go to the song on my actual ipod, it doesn't show :(

editt///

never mind, i solved it

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

well i got another problem ehh. the videos i downloaded show up on itunes and it all works fine on there, but i sync it and it won't go on my ipod. how do i get them on?

Guest YOUNGJOOx

can someone please give me step by step way to put music videos on my ipod. i downloaded video convertor...and encoded the mv and all but i still can' get it to my itunes and then into my ipod. its so frustrating

can someone please give me step by step way to put music videos on my ipod. i downloaded video convertor...and encoded the mv and all but i still can' get it to my itunes and then into my ipod. its so frustrating

i see you really need help, lol. :P i saw your other few posts, lol

1. first...use a program like videora ipod video converter, or free ipod vid converter, or riverpast's crazi video ($$$commercialware)
  2. open your avi, etc in videora then convert to mp4
    snap1vr3.gif
  3. before you sync it onto itunes, make sure it actually plays on your computer correctly (ie. open it up in mpc with ffdshow)
    snap3ta7.gif
    if the video DOESNT play fine like i have there (assuming your codecs are setup correctly), then try another converter or converting the video through a avisynth script. *also, theres an online converter too, you could try that as a last resort (INPUT: X; OUTPUT: IPOD/IPHONE Video MP4).
  4. then drag the converted mp4 file to itunes
    snap2tk2.gif

hope that helps... :ph34r:

My Ipod nano freeze!!! what do I do? it's not working!! It's just freeze. help please. thanks

i also had that prob with my ipod video (5g, 30gb) before. ya, just hold menu+centre for a few seconds. if that doesnt work, let the battery die, then charge it back up again.

Guest BABYCOOKiEE

this is more about itunes than ipod... but can i ask here anyways? why can't i drag videos to my itunes movies section?

the video is already in mp4 format... but it just won't drag to my itunes! and this only happens sometimes. (not for SOME videos, just some of the time i cant add ANY videos, and sometimes i can)

Guest starlet7000

Hi for some reason my computer is having difficulties recognising my Ipod CLASSIC. On the IPOD screen the 'disconnect' message pops up frequently even though I didn't eject the Ipod. Problem is I can't even access my Ipod in Itunes. Another message also pops up from my computer saying the 'device wasn't installed properly' and my e-drive isn't functioning.

I actually purchased the Ipod Classic a few days ago and when I first installed the Ipod everything was working smoothly and it automatically synchronised all the songs on my computer into the Ipod. I am puzzled as to the reason for my computer failing to recognise the Ipod.

Guest iyeiluj

so ok...i accidentakky deleted my quicktime and has to install my itunes again...but when it opened back up...i'm missing half my songs (not half but some are missing) is there anyway i can get my songs back like the way it was? thanks~

Guest Inevitable

30gb 5th gen

Does using an actual charger to charge your iPod as opposed to connecting it to a computer via usb/firewire make the battery life last longer?

I got my iPod classic (80 gb) alittle over a month ago and now I have a problem. It doesn't seem to connect to my computer. I have three usb cords and I've tried them all. It still doesn't connect. It doesn't connect to my other computer. But everytime I plug the cord into the iPod, the light goes on. My charger (not the usb cord) seems fine aswell and the Ipod is functioning properly but just doesn't connect. Help? This is really frustrating. I HATE IPODS. TT

Hehe, nevermind, i fixed it. If anyone is having the same problem this is how i fixed it. <3

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93651

Guest starlet7000

I got my iPod classic (80 gb) alittle over a month ago and now I have a problem. It doesn't seem to connect to my computer. I have three usb cords and I've tried them all. It still doesn't connect. It doesn't connect to my other computer. But everytime I plug the cord into the iPod, the light goes on. My charger (not the usb cord) seems fine aswell and the Ipod is functioning properly but just doesn't connect. Help? This is really frustrating. I HATE IPODS. TT

Hehe, nevermind, i fixed it. If anyone is having the same problem this is how i fixed it. <3

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93651

thanks for the site. I just posted a similar problem as well. Yeah Ipod sucks.

Archived