[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest xingjing

Okay, question. My video iPod is frozen at the moment and I know that I could very well just wait till the battery runs out and then recharge it. But, for me, time is of the essence and I need my iPod tomorrow.

I plugged it into the computer accidentally on hold. So then iTunes screws up and doesn't recognize my iPod and then my iPod is frozen on the "Do not disconnect" screen. I've taken it off hold and have taken the plug off. But the result is the same... the frozen screen. I've tried pressing buttons and everything, but nothing has helped.

So, my quesion is... does anyone have a quick way of fixing this? Thank you!

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, question. My video iPod is frozen at the moment and I know that I could very well just wait till the battery runs out and then recharge it. But, for me, time is of the essence and I need my iPod tomorrow.

I plugged it into the computer accidentally on hold. So then iTunes screws up and doesn't recognize my iPod and then my iPod is frozen on the "Do not disconnect" screen. I've taken it off hold and have taken the plug off. But the result is the same... the frozen screen. I've tried pressing buttons and everything, but nothing has helped.

So, my quesion is... does anyone have a quick way of fixing this? Thank you!

hold the menu + center button for about 30 seconds. and then it will restart your ipod :D

Guest untalkative

can someone tell me about Podcast? i dont really get it . T.T

Simply, podcasts are in short an arrangement of sorts of various radio shows. It doesn't have to specifically stay within the "radio show" mold, but it tailors to your various interests and needs. If you go into the AppleStore from iTunes, you can browse the types of shows currently available and you can download them for free and listen to them through your iTunes player or another media player. When you download podcasts (episodes), it automatically saves them onto your computer in your iTunes folder so you don't have to configure anything.

Guest KissTheSky

umm I don't know what wrong with my Ipod but all of sudden I can't turn it back on....what just happened?

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

i got a laptop

so i downloaded the itune onto the computer.

and i plugged my ipod in..

but it says something abotu erasing sync?

how do i get the songs that are already on my ipod to the itune?

IS THAT EVEN possible?

and if it isnt..

and i add songs from this itune.. and i upload it right.. will it only be those music?

Guest dream3rx0

i finally got my DBSK concert DVD~

and i want to put it on my ipod vid~

can I do that? Putting a Dvd on an ipod?

how do you do it?

yeah, but you'll need a convertor to convert it to MP4 file.

try jodix :]

what is the best video converter for a mac?

iSquint.

it's the best one i've used so far haha

i have a question regarding Itunes.

Is there a way i can change my movies playlist to play videos in order? Like after i clicked on a video, it'd keep going and play the next video?

i think there's a setting IN the ipod. my videos play one after the other.

unless you're talking about the movies. the movies don't play one after the other.

if you're looking to have that continuous play, just put the files as music videos and put it in under an artist.

if not, the setting is bound to be in preferences under the ipod section.

Guest BU_RP

i got a laptop

so i downloaded the itune onto the computer.

and i plugged my ipod in..

but it says something abotu erasing sync?

how do i get the songs that are already on my ipod to the itune?

IS THAT EVEN possible?

and if it isnt..

and i add songs from this itune.. and i upload it right.. will it only be those music?

because theyre different computers.. your ipod file doesnt regonize on your laptop, becuase your original file is gone.. or on your other computer.

umm I don't know what wrong with my Ipod but all of sudden I can't turn it back on....what just happened?

that happens sometimes just restart it.

Guest sugarcakes

Hi, My computer just crashed so I had to reformat. needless to say I've lost all of my music files. is there anyways I can transfer the files from my iPod to my computer.. if not, can I at least transfer it back on my iTunes?

THanks!

Guest Rising Sun 21

i recently switched from pc to mac and when i transferred all my music to my mac fine but when i plug in my ipod it begins to upload all my music but then it freezes towards the end and then says somthing to the effect of " music could not be written to ipod"

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

^uhh, are you sure because i can do that just fine ;)

as long as you have auto sync off/ you can add songs from different computers/itunes to an ipod w/o overwriting the previous files ..unless im totally misunderstanding what shes asking.

ohkay so no one seems like they could answer me so i went through the pages..

:]

i found..

yet i found a problemm

-___-; how the heckk do eu turn off ur sync?

><:;; and thn how to transfer...

please be detailed!!

cuz i know now that for sure that you can put songs on to ur ipod with other itunes..

i found the link where it teaches me to set my sync on manuel

here is the link.. click me

but i dont understand -__-;;

i have the 5th generation ipod video..l

><; and updated itunes 7

Guest w4termelon

I`m having problems with MY ipod........

When i plug in the USB thingy, alll i see working is the battery charging thingy, and it wont open up my Itunes. And when i do open up itunes manually, i dont see my account on the list thing.....=(

Can someone please help me??? and tell me why that happend?

Guest plusone

jw, but do MOV movies not play on the iPod? i thought MOV was an apple thing, which meant it was a-okay for the ipod O.o

• 1 month later...
Guest jihyuniya

hi i'm in need of a converter too!

and i've been hearing that SUPER is really good

so i tried downloading it but

i can't find the link!!

can someone post up the link for me?? ><

Guest Poetic_Goofy

hi i'm in need of a converter too!

and i've been hearing that SUPER is really good

so i tried downloading it but

i can't find the link!!

can someone post up the link for me?? ><

It´s really hard to find the actual download link at their official site. <_<

1. (page 1)http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html Then scroll all the way down, click "Start Downloading SUPER ©"

2. (page 2) Now you click on the blue-ish text that says "download and use" (near the top of the page)

3. (page3) Finally, last page! Scroll all the way down and click one of the " SUPER © setup file " links.

Gaah, they should change the "click here, there oh, and HERE!" system...makes people give up halfway :ph34r:

Archived