[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

^ i'm sorry

but jodix doesn't work for me

and i do have videora too but i dont really like that

LOL its alright. how come it wont work for you?

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfany89

i dont know either

i tried winavi ipod converter with the help of my friend ..she lend me her registration code

but lately its acting weird

it won't convert so i'm in the urge of looking for new converters

Guest mujisan

I plug in my ipod to my computer at work and play from the ipod instead of the library (because I have more songs on my ipod). This has been no problem until last week when songs started to stall (stop and go) and at some points would stop altogether. Also at times an error message would pop up saying cannot update ipod, unknown error. Seems like when I play from the library there is no problem. I tried plugging in the ipod in my home computer and there's no problem playing either. Any ideas? I've tried the help on the Apple website but still no cigar. Fro reference: I have the original version of ipod nano 2GB. The ipod is a little over 1 year old.

OH another weird thing that happened: whenit started freaking out, after I unplugged the ipod, none of the album art would display on the ipod. I tried to delete all the album art and start over, but it took up a lot of room which doesn't make sense since I have not added any songs to the ipod, so everything should fit again, right? Also, the ipod is almost full.

Guest parkie871

My ipod stops playing a song about 2:45 sec into a song (this happens with 2 songs, everything else is good). I've tried restoring it to the default and it still does not work. please help!!

My ipod stops playing a song about 2:45 sec into a song (this happens with 2 songs, everything else is good). I've tried restoring it to the default and it still does not work. please help!!
probably a dirty/bad encoding. just get an mp3 encoder program and resave it as mp3, resync, and it should be fine.

can i put WMA files into my ipod? it seems like itunes wont take WMA files...

convert to mp3. just google: wma to mp3 program or use a audio processing program if you already got one.

Guest haha iyts judy

=/.. i have a 30G video ipod. and i have the error 1418.

i've tried everything to restore it, but it won't let me restore it.

not in itunes, or in a ipod updater software.

and to add on to my bad luck.. my warranty is over.

does anyone know how to fix it?

i searched everywhere, and no luck. T_T.

Guest dream3rx0

i have a question regarding Itunes.

Is there a way i can change my movies playlist to play videos in order? Like after i clicked on a video, it'd keep going and play the next video?

=/.. i have a 30G video ipod. and i have the error 1418.

i've tried everything to restore it, but it won't let me restore it.

not in itunes, or in a ipod updater software.

and to add on to my bad luck.. my warranty is over.

does anyone know how to fix it?

i searched everywhere, and no luck. T_T.

ipod store? just to ask them whats going on?

i have a question regarding Itunes.

Is there a way i can change my movies playlist to play videos in order? Like after i clicked on a video, it'd keep going and play the next video?

uhm i dont think you can..

I ahv an CD...

I really want to put that file on my IPOD...

But these file is like .DAT or something like thta

What should I do....??

Videora and Jodiuex...is not working for this one...

Also an DVD file s...

Thanks

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

i just got my ipod today

i dont know how to add songs on to my ipod.

things i downloaded from limewire.

i know how to do with the ones that are like from the ones i downloaded onlin in an album

Guest aznxmushu

no i really hope someone can halp me TT_TT

i just stupidly downloaded the new version of Itunes...

i am clueless about how to put video on my ipod useing this new one...

please help

thanx

Guest greymoose

hello everyone! cn someone please help me! okay. so i have songs on my itunes. and when i add new songs and upload my ipod some other songs dissapear. like for example if i had like 300 songs on my itunes. only like 100 show up.. how do i change this?!help! thanks in advance

greymoose

to dream3rx0:i have a nano. and its 2gigs. i think it can hol dlike 500 songs??

Guest dream3rx0

i just got my ipod today

i dont know how to add songs on to my ipod.

things i downloaded from limewire.

i know how to do with the ones that are like from the ones i downloaded onlin in an album

you can click and drag the songs from limewire onto your itunes. or on limewire, click on the library tab and then explore and a window should pop up with all your songs. right click on a song and click on open with itunes.

hope that helped :]

hello everyone! cn someone please help me! okay. so i have songs on my itunes. and when i add new songs and upload my ipod some other songs dissapear. like for example if i had like 300 songs on my itunes. only like 100 show up.. how do i change this?!help! thanks in advance

greymoose

what kinda ipod do you have? how many gb is it? i think it's cause you have like a 1gb ipod nano so you can't have more that 100 songs on your ipod.

Guest doskinse

My computer shuts down when i plug my ipod... :tears: well actually, it restarts. but still... its's weird.

i really don't know what's wrong... it wasn't like this before.

no i really hope someone can halp me TT_TT

i just stupidly downloaded the new version of Itunes...

i am clueless about how to put video on my ipod useing this new one...

please help

thanx

well why dont you do what you did with the old iTunes. convert video and then put them in iTunes

Guest aznxmushu
well why dont you do what you did with the old iTunes. convert video and then put them in iTunes

i tried but it still wont show up... like the setting is somehow messed up i have to change it but i dunno where

My computer shuts down when i plug my ipod... :tears: well actually, it restarts. but still... its's weird.

i really don't know what's wrong... it wasn't like this before.

O.O thats really odd. i think you should go to the apple store or call them..

hi i was wondering if i have spyware/virus or whatever on my computer and i transfer songs from my comp to my ipod will my ipod be affected by the spyware/virus too?

I dont think so.. not spyware at least.. not sure about virus.. hmm but i highly doubt it though. i got a virus before and it didnt affect my ipod? LOL

Archived