[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

They do not let you copy music out of ipods without special software such as anapod explorer (tons of other ones, i can just think of that right now)

As for 2 ipods im not sure, I only have 1 ipod to work with but it might cause conflicts iwth the itunes and such.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello

i saw that there's a music video folder under my videos in ipod

but im looking for it in itunes but i cant find it, so how do i put stuff inside it?

cuz all the vids i add on my itunes library only appears under "Movies" in the ipod.

thanks in advance

whenever i synch my ipod, theres always repeated songs in my ipod

like i got to music --> artists--> and then theres like 3 'BoA's" with the same songs

i deleted everything in my itunes and ipod but it's still not wroking

help?

Guest bohemianheart.

How can i delete my photos on my ipod? I cannot seem to do it. & when i looked on google they

said something bout edit perferences. but i there is no ipod or iphoto tab thingy. I'm so confused!

I really need help. Please and thank you. <33333

Guest Jenni.Pho

^ When I do that I just move the pictures that I don't want from the folder I sync my i.pod with.

That's how I used to do it anyways. Not sure if that really helped or not.

I was wondering, do any of your i.pods just freeze on you? and you have to restart it? Mines did that a few times, and so did my other i.pod.

Just wondering if it ever happened to you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jojo12144

help! i have a huge problem with iTunes!

i downloaded it off the official site

but each time i try to add a file to my library nothing shows up

but there is no error message...anything!

please someone help!

i have tried adding a file many many times

• 1 month later...
Guest carmelxboo

helpppp !

i can`t load my converted videos on my ipod T_T

anyone have any ideas why ?

i used to be able to. but now; yeah i can`t anymore

thanks in advanced~

Guest hamdainvincible

My iPod won`t charge, it`s a Shuffle and i put it on the dock connected to the computer and as the orange light blinks it means it`s charging, but when i take it off it`s still RED.

i`ve tried unplugging and all but it doesn`t work.

and when i put it on my sister`s computer it charges in about half an hour.

help?

is it my iTunes or my computer?

Guest ktown
RESTART YOUR IPOD!

menu + middle button

hold it until you see the apple, then try again

i had the same problem of computer not recognizing my ipod

and this worked

thx

Guest jirappo.

so, every time i go to charge my ipod/add new songs on my computer, when itunes opens up i ALMOST ALWAYS get a message now that says "something something your ipod needs to be restored." or something like that. so almost every time i charge my ipod or add new songs, i get that. it's starting to get SO annoying 'cause sometimes i just wanna add 1 or 2 songs but i end up having to wait like an hour for all my songs to resync. -_-

how do i fix this?!

please and thanks. <3

• 1 month later...
Guest xserene

hi, im having a problem with putting videos on my ipod...

i converted a movie from a dvd into a .mp4 format with "nero recode"

before i started converting it, i got a msg that said something about an unsupported audio track

and something about how unsupported audio tracks are ignored..

i didnt know what it meant b/c my video clearly had audio, but i went ahead and converted it

after it was all done, i tried to put it onto my ipod but it didnt work T_T

it just said "[blanks] cannot be copied to the ipod beause it cannot be played on the ipod"

which it doesnt make sense because it clearly is mp4 format!!!!!!! >_<

then i right clicked the the movie and clicked "convert selection for ipod"

then a new file appeared (.m4v format) and i could put it on my ipod

but the ipod wouldnt play it -_- it suxx... the original video plays perfectly fine on the comp tho..

would anyone know why im getting this msg? T__________T!

do you think i could just drag-and-drop the file into the "ipod" folder/drive thing -O-;

Guest chopstickss

i dont know if this is related but anyway..

i want to put movies (from dvds) onto my 80gb ipod classic but i can't seem to find a dvd converter program that is not limited in conversion length. where can i DL a good, free DVD to mp4 converter?

this question has to do with i-tunes... my i-tunes is so mesed up. i removed it and installed it again and removed it and installed it back like 100 times. but theres always an error in my i-tunes when i put in music. it always says that the libary cannot be saved. and then it won't sync music into my ipod and when i try to restore i-pod there is an error. i think it is only my i-tunes cuz when i restore my i-pod on someone elses computer then it works but not on mine. so now i can't get songs into my ipod and it is really annoying me. there would always be misssing stuff too like the sync button and the photo and music tab doesn't show up when i go to my ipod... argh it is really annoying mee someone have this problem? i don't know if i should make a new forum for this or put it in the ipod forum...

Guest justdie-yuki
hello

i saw that there's a music video folder under my videos in ipod

but im looking for it in itunes but i cant find it, so how do i put stuff inside it?

cuz all the vids i add on my itunes library only appears under "Movies" in the ipod.

thanks in advance

there a possible chance that you change the setting of your ipod either automatic or self add because normally when you deleted a file from your computer it tends to lose it but from what you say it might be the self add function that you put it in so there no way to see the movie on the itune movie folder but only your ipod movie folder (;

helpppp !

i can`t load my converted videos on my ipod T_T

anyone have any ideas why ?

i used to be able to. but now; yeah i can`t anymore

thanks in advanced~

it happen to my before i use this one ipod converter thing and it sucks cause it work only for like a couple week then stop working so i search for a new ipod converter and it work maybe you should try a new converter. which one do you use?

this question has to do with i-tunes... my i-tunes is so mesed up. i removed it and installed it again and removed it and installed it back like 100 times. but theres always an error in my i-tunes when i put in music. it always says that the libary cannot be saved. and then it won't sync music into my ipod and when i try to restore i-pod there is an error. i think it is only my i-tunes cuz when i restore my i-pod on someone elses computer then it works but not on mine. so now i can't get songs into my ipod and it is really annoying me. there would always be misssing stuff too like the sync button and the photo and music tab doesn't show up when i go to my ipod... argh it is really annoying mee someone have this problem? i don't know if i should make a new forum for this or put it in the ipod forum...

maybe it's your computer problem if it's work on other computer...=/

try saving it in a different setting? ><

Arghh hellp!! Ive got the new ipod nano and it just froze o.O i tried the whole HOLD and press for 20 seconds thing.. still didnt work.. I tried unplugging.. still didnt work.. i tried connecting it into my computer, it said it was unrecognisable! HELP!!

Edit- nvm fixed it.. -.-''

Guest classychic
^ btw, would i-tunes get mesed up if every song,album,track title is in korean?

i don't think so, i have a ton of japanese and korean songs that are written in their languages and my itunes and ipod are perfectly okay.

Guest carmelxboo
it happen to my before i use this one ipod converter thing and it sucks cause it work only for like a couple week then stop working so i search for a new ipod converter and it work maybe you should try a new converter. which one do you use?

i use Videora and it works perfectly now [:

i just had to rename the file xD

i got the new nano and i uploaded the video that ive converted into MPEG4 (or w/e its called) and it plays fine on quicktime, however when i uploaded it into my ipod, only about 3/4 shows and it just stops.? i re-checked on quicktime and 100% of the original video was playing. I use Jodix.....can someone tell me how i can fix it?

Guest miimisunshine

i bought the new ipod nano(8GB) and it won't show won't show itunes oy on my computer but when i plug it in. i get a found hew hardaware message and i follow the steps( i did bothethe advance and reccomened one). it says that it doesn't no meet windows logo testings and it asked if i want to countinue or stop. if i countinue it might harm my comp so i click stop. i tried everything on the apple website nothing works.

i went to the apple sotre the guys restored it and when i got home the same thing happend again.

i just need to know how i can get it to show on itunes and on my computer

if anyone knows how to solve this please tell me!!

Archived