[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest jihyuniya

It´s really hard to find the actual download link at their official site. <_<

1. (page 1)http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html Then scroll all the way down, click "Start Downloading SUPER ©"

2. (page 2) Now you click on the blue-ish text that says "download and use" (near the top of the page)

3. (page3) Finally, last page! Scroll all the way down and click one of the " SUPER © setup file " links.

Gaah, they should change the "click here, there oh, and HERE!" system...makes people give up halfway :ph34r:

i know right!

THANKS A BUNCH! ^^

i finally found it :]

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stacy

I don't know if this was asked yet, but what happens to your iPod if you disconnect it when it says, "Do not disconnect"?

Guest aznfishyfart

I don't know if this was asked yet, but what happens to your iPod if you disconnect it when it says, "Do not disconnect"?

it'll crash the OS and it'll become completely unusable

j/k!!!

ummm u could possibly lose some/all ur music, but not very likely

Guest Rizzice

I'm in this perdicament as well, and was hoping someone could help ^^:

Basically, I got a new computer, and am using my old computer as a file server (networked). So all my music on my iPod is on the file server, while I only ever use my new computer.

I'm wondering if there's a way I can use iTunes on my new computer without having it sync to and empty (because this computer has no music) my iPod. Basically, I just want to be able to charge my iPod with my new computer without having to go to my old one just to charge it.

Also, would there be a way to listen to the songs on my iPod from my new computer even if the files don't exist on my harddrive?

And finally, would it be able to have my iTunes on my new computer synchronize through the network to the files and iTunes on the old computer (file server)? This would solve all the problems, but I'm unsure about the stability of syncing from one computer to the next then to the iPod.

Actually, I found an answer while surfing the web a bit and I'd like to share: http://forums.ipodlounge.com/showthread.php?t=61176

Informative little thing on how iTunes works between computers and stuff, helped me out.

hey yall, great job on helping people out on their ipods! i know u guys got lotsa questions to answer, so i shall make mine fast:

1) in ITUNES, under Devices, i click on Movies, so i see a list of all my vids stored in my ipod. so i right-click on one of the vids, for example BoA MV, then i click get info > 'video' tab > video kind > music video. so then the BoA MV disappears from the Movies and i dun know where its gone! but let's say if i had classified the video kind to be a TV show, i would be able to find the file under the TV shows section.

so the question is, where in the world is my BoA mv now that i have classified it a music video? im able to see and play it on my ipod, but i dont see it in itunes!

im using an ipod 5th gen or ipod video and itunes ver. 7

Guest bohemianheart.

There is something wrong with my ipod. The volume wont go up. & then i check the volume

limit thingy in the setting's it's all the way up. & then when i go back to my song and play a song

and i lower the volume i can't hear anything. Then when i go all the way to the top I hear it like how

it's supposed to hear like on the lower level. Am i confusing you? Like when i turn to the lower ;

one barish circle thingy i can't hear anything. But when i go all the way up i hear it as if it's at one

barish circle. Or is it just my headphones? I'm not sure.

But i let my nephew listen to it and so yeah. I think he might of messed around with it?

Guest Stacy

it'll crash the OS and it'll become completely unusable

j/k!!!

ummm u could possibly lose some/all ur music, but not very likely

HOLY #)%*, don't scare me like that.. I already crashed one iPod. :mellow:

Thanks, btw!

Guest tuna_madunna

^ I do unplug my iPod even if it says DO NOT DISCONNECT.

Nothing happens if I'm not updating..

Anyway... How can I transfer songs from iPod to Computer??!

Help please

Guest iamsars

^

1. You can set it to view as storage device... then take the songs from the ipod by going into the folders but the songs r all renamed with 4 random letters...

2. You can go buy software which can read the songs to transfer from ipod to computer ($15ish) but wen u transfer u should still rename urself but then u know wat to name it.. haha

hope u understood wat i said >M<

Guest *asianlenlen

>_< K ,

I turned off my iPod after listening to like 4 songs, and when I TRIED to turn it on again it didn't work!

I took of the hold, and it was even charged! Also, when I hooked it up on the computer, it didn't even respond.

I have only have my nano for like 3 months.. Is it like broken broken?!?

Someone help!

Guest carmelxboo

1. You can set it to view as storage device... then take the songs from the ipod by going into the folders but the songs r all renamed with 4 random letters...

how do you do that X]

sorry i`m sucha noob; but i really want to know since my mom is supposedly gonna get me the 80GB one [ipraytoGodshedoes] :]

& i really don`t wanna have to look for 1641 songs O_O

thanks in advanced :]

QUOTE(iamsars @ Apr 23 2007, 11:14 PM)

how do you do that X]

sorry i`m sucha noob; but i really want to know since my mom is supposedly gonna get me the 80GB one [ipraytoGodshedoes] :]

& i really don`t wanna have to look for 1641 songs O_O

thanks in advanced :]

when u get your ipod and install itunes, and connect your ipod to your computer, itunes will recongnize it, and in itunes, there's an option called ''enable disk use'' or something like that. u just have to tick the box. easy as that :)

Guest carmelxboo

^ aaahhh i get it X]

thanks !

omg. my iPod jst froze on me & i only had to look back one page to find how to unfreeze it X]

this thread is so helpful ^_^

Guest BU_RP

There is something wrong with my ipod. The volume wont go up. & then i check the volume

limit thingy in the setting's it's all the way up. & then when i go back to my song and play a song

and i lower the volume i can't hear anything. Then when i go all the way to the top I hear it like how

it's supposed to hear like on the lower level. Am i confusing you? Like when i turn to the lower ;

one barish circle thingy i can't hear anything. But when i go all the way up i hear it as if it's at one

barish circle. Or is it just my headphones? I'm not sure.

But i let my nephew listen to it and so yeah. I think he might of messed around with it?

LOL im guessing your nephew did something?

it could be just the headphones.. try using a different head phone?

or you can try restarting it. menu + middle button for about 30 seconds

i upload my video on my ipod..but it doesn't have any volume?!?!

anyone can help me?!?!?

something couldve happened when you converted it.

i converted Choosey Lover, and on my ipod.. when i played it. everything was flipped upside and reversed.

Guest iamsars

i upload my video on my ipod..but it doesn't have any volume?!?!

anyone can help me?!?!?

u cant just upload a video from ur computer to itunes.. even if they convert it, its usually messed up

so u need to get a converter.. and convert to mpeg4

dl Super or Videora and if u look through the pages of this thread it must've been posted at least 10 times ._.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stacy

Can I plug to my computer two iPods at once? Is it possible to move songs from one iPod to the other?

Archived