[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Ask all your questions here.
There's been many ipod threads and I thought lets make this the main one, where all the questions will go. It'll be more neat. :P

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( One problem with the idea viruz girl, we need someone with answers and I don't have an ipod!

My iPod is seriously screwed up.

When I play the songs, it lacks bass and I can't hear the rapping/lyrics until I blast it up to full power. And even thEN I STILL CAN'T HEAR IT THAT WELL.

Sounds like a connector problem, like ground is shorted with the remote input or something. If you try other headphones or try adjusting the connector while it plays (Like apply pressure from different sides) does it fix it? If it does, you might be looking at buying a replacement headphone connector part... pretty sure its just a little chip you plug in.

can this be about i tunes too?

got itunes 7 and i cant use it to listen to music cuz the music is all messed up =X

Messed up? Thats as fun as ViruZ!

Now, whats messed up? can you listen to your music out of itunes still :vicx: Can you add your music in one at a time to make it work? Is it hating your ID3 tags or something?

My iPod is seriously screwed up.

When I play the songs, it lacks bass and I can't hear the rapping/lyrics until I blast it up to full power. And even thEN I STILL CAN'T HEAR IT THAT WELL.

It might be your headphone, because ipod stock earphones are *thumbs down. Try plugging in another headphone and see how it goes.

can this be about i tunes too?

got itunes 7 and i cant use it to listen to music cuz the music is all messed up =X

Yup Yup! It relates to ipods so yeah. xD Like awdwark asked, what do you mean by messed up? Screenshot of your itunes maybe?

:( One problem with the idea viruz girl, we need someone with answers and I don't have an ipod!

Messed up? Thats as fun as ViruZ!

:sweatingbullets: You make me sound like a kid. lol. I think someone on soompi will at least have an answer and if not....well...we'll find one? :lol:

Hey! And what did you mean by as fun as ViruZ? :fury:

:lol: joks. But i still didn't get what that meant. haha.

Guest raspb3rry

What preference is it to make the iTunes player appear in the taskbar? Like when you minimise the main window (while you have a song playing), it will sit in the taskbar and show you the name of the current song playing and buttons such as play, pause, fast forward, rewind? At the moment, when I minimise the window, it goes into the system tray only. I have iTunes 7 :)~

^ when it's in the system tray, right click on it and select switch to mini player. I believe that is what you want.

untitled-7.jpg

and to make it so that the mini player would be stay above any other program, go to edit ---> preference ---> tick "keep mini player on top ..."

Here's my iPOD question. Where can I find the new iPOD Nanos (blue) for the cheapest price. And none of those "FREE IPOD" sites that make you and 20 other friends subscribe to something.

THANKS ~~

Here's my iPOD question. Where can I find the new iPOD Nanos (blue) for the cheapest price. And none of those "FREE IPOD" sites that make you and 20 other friends subscribe to something.

THANKS ~~

amazon.com

no tax in most states and free shipping

what audio and video settings do u guys use on ur video ipod

whats the highest the ipod can be set without any problems

video size 320 x 240

video bitrate 768kbps

audio bitrate 64kbps

output file size 132.37 M bytes

is there anything i should change

when u put photos into the 5g, how do u change the name of the picture that shows up on my ipod. mine says april 2004, may 2005, etc. (the date i made saved those pics)

Guest greymoose

uhm. okay this question is kind of confussing so yeah. haha(:

okay anyways. when i got my ipod i didnt have my own computer so i used my sisters to put all my songs into there. but than my parents go tme my own computer.... but i dont know how to put the itunes on my sisters computer onto my comupter.. so now whenever i get new songs onto my comupter and i want it on my ipod, i always have to send it to her and its usually like 50-100 songs and i gets annoying. so can you guys help me!! IM IN DESPERATE NEED!!! HELP thanks muchoo(:

LoveGreMoose

Aka.Stephaniee

^ Your question is confusing...do you mean you want to put songs onto your ipod using your computer, but you don't know how?

If so, just install itunes.

okay anyways. when i got my ipod i didnt have my own computer so i used my sisters to put all my songs into there. but than my parents go tme my own computer.... but i dont know how to put the itunes on my sisters computer onto my comupter.. so now whenever i get new songs onto my comupter and i want it on my ipod, i always have to send it to her and its usually like 50-100 songs and i gets annoying. so can you guys help me!! IM IN DESPERATE NEED!!! HELP thanks muchoo(:

LoveGreMoose

Aka.Stephaniee

u will need your sister to transfer all her songs from her computer to your computer. then u, yourself have to install itunes on your own computer, then put the songs in your own itunes. thats the only way it will work cause the itunes library is only specific to ONE computer.

Guest raspb3rry

^ when it's in the system tray, right click on it and select switch to mini player. I believe that is what you want.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/vi.../untitled-7.jpg

and to make it so that the mini player would be stay above any other program, go to edit ---> preference ---> tick "keep mini player on top ..."

Hmm, no, it wasn't like that. Before I got my old computer, I think I had iTunes 6, when I minimise the player, it actually appears in the taskbar (where IE windows sit etc) and has the play, pause buttons etc like I described in my last post :P. Now, even installing the old iTunes, this function has disappeared :(. No one had that function before? :unsure:

4cbk8ld.jpg

Guest *Smilesaway*

LoveGreMoose

Aka.Stephaniee

how bout buying one of those usb flash disk and storing those songs onto ur comp. It's faster than the internet, and doesn't was your internet usage.

Archived