[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Suho also receive the same invitation so maybe suho will also come to ryangha wedding.

Suho and bonui work separately on game that will be presented in a event.

Bora told bonui that she remember suho voice and she wants to say thank you to suho

Aww bora says thank you for not giving up on her. I am tearing up here.

Dalnim come to support bonui on her game presentation. Bonui now dont bring any salt jar. Yeayyy!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Eichhoernchen said:

Amy is making her own company named AMY Management. And Gary is willing to join her company. She likes it so much she hugs him

Bonui receives a call and she is so happy because her game is at 1st place.

I still hate Gary, the reason is JUST BECAUSE. Lol.

just want to ignore him for a momment.

then dalnim hug her

bonui say thanks to her

thenn she wish her all the best for the PT

Bonui keep prepare her self for the PT

ra hyang call suho but its mailbox

they gonna do presentation as well but suho still not come

they are looking for the material at his computer but theres no

suho come to the presentation alone

DALNIM AND BN ...THEY HUG THAKNS BN SAID FOR BEEING MY FRIEND ...BN IS WAITING...MAYBE SHE HAS A WORK MEETING ...SH IS ALSO THERE IS A GAME PRESENTATION ...BN INTRODUCES HERSELF ...NOW SH ALSO TALK...OTP IS DOING THE NEW GAME PRESENTATION ...THEIR LAST DATE...HE LEFT A NOTE TO HER

There are really a lot of people that prepared  projects for that contest, but BN smiled happily while waiting

SH is also at the same event, he will do a presentation too

He and BN both did their presentations and look at each other with pride... for the record SH is not having panic attacks anymore... but most important when SH left BN in ep 15 he gave her a letter

He wrote about how much BN helped him and how much she was important for him:  thanks, my love

1 minute ago, siena407 said:

bonui is on the stages

suho watching her and looks so proud

then suho alsoooo introduce his self..

then bonui also see him and proud

right now scene about the presentation about game from both bonui and suho

hahhh what happened to our precious drama :/ 

if that year pass thing and break happened in 4 eps before i would be cool with that! Then they can be already done with all nonsense and couple up together again<//3

Ryang ha is going mad bcs suho cant be reached.

Suho pluck his ear with ear bud and go watch bonui presentation. Like wise bonui also watch suho presentation. This scene is so pretty. 

Back to when they break up, suho gave her a letter how bonui meant to his life. 

Both of their game are related to each other. I love how their game is their way to remember each other.

Archived