[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Suho is now at his company doing some cool coding. MAN THAT WAS FAST TYPING.

He is scolding his employee to pay attention. LOL they annoyed coz suho is genius so they cant talk back.

Bonui now got off from work. Suho going to change his shirt but he stops midway. He seems to remember something.

Flashback to his childhood. Suho is a genius child writing a difficult formula in the chalkboard. He got bullied too.

And he is brooding in the shower and take some pills

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now JSH is working but I miss something because it was lagging a little

anyway 2 of his employees were not happy with him because he is too smart ( I think) 

omo, noooo

JSH was undressing but he stopped because he started hearing rumors in his head

so there is a flashback: he is a small child and lag....

HAHA it works just in time to see a shower scene ( the one in the preview)

His manager bow looking for suho since he is missing and called the manager cafe friend for his whereabouts

And bonui meets with suho while he reciting multiplication table in the park. Bonui gives him the yellow talisman. Ahahaha suho annoyed by her wish and saying I am genius ceo AHAHAHA.

BN in a park

the scene from the highlight when she saw JSH on the bench and of course she goes to him lol

SJH fell from the bench and BN gives him a talisman

when she run away he start screaming after her: I'm JSH, the CEO 

Guest ktiminie
25 minutes ago, thamtabitha said:

Haha omg! Soo Ho is sooo hot, I can't. Even when he's all wet & smelly. LOL

My reunion has been cancelled and I'm here with you guys :w00t: 1000 thanks for the live recap!!

JKxA0H.jpg

b4EWSZ.jpg

I already love his sassy character  gckg.gif

Spoiler

HR6dIi.jpg

r5z5Iy.jpg

It seems there is upcoming event where the ceo have to introduce his game. 

His manager and bonui is friend and she asking bonui about error in the game that would be presented in the event. And bonui declines but she agree as soon the manager offer money. LOL

Gary and Amy at the same venue with zeze company introduced the game. Bonui is just arrived too

there is a part where BN took a car from her boss ( ?)

don't get it sorry

anyway today there is a big event at JSH company

and that girl that worked at ZEZE factory called BN for a work

finally CGW and HSH

they are at an hotel and there is a lot of fans that are screaming for CGW, can't blame them he look handsome 

THEIR SECOND MEETING IN THE PARK WAS SO FUNNY...THEY ARE LIKE WATER AND OIL,MOON AND SUN...NOW CEO SECRETARY CALLED BO NUI AND ASKED FOR HER HELP ...WON DAE HAE CHARACTER IS SO FUNNY ....NOW WE HAVE GUN WOOK SCENES...HE IS IMPORTANT...SO MANY GIRLS AND REPOTERS ARE INTERESTED IN HIM

Ah the manager asking for Bonui to be the pinky rabbit. And our CEO seems to have the stage fright. He has the delusion that everybody (press that attending the event) mocking him. 

And he throw away the pill with talisman back then at the park.

He plugged his ear so he wont hear too much noise. And begin to introduce the game. OMG suho is so cool.

BN is wearing the pink rabbit costume now

that girl that works at ZEZE asked her to do well... haha so now it's sure she won't do well

so JSH is waiting to start his conference but he is still having problems because of his childish trauma

and when he threw the talisman BN gave him he also threw the pills he needs now

it was difficult but now JSH is on the stage talking about his new game in front of a lot of  reporters

lol the scene from the highlight when the pink rabbit messed the video on the big screen

poor JSH passed out when the reporters start taking a lot of pictures

and the first thing he saw when he wakes up is the pink rabbit

omo can't watch again.... it's the scene when the rabbit kicks him :angry:

Suho accuse the rabbit as the soy (Spy). Amy looking for suho but the events already ended.

Bonui meets with the legendary programmer (forget the name, mian) and they both chat in his car. Bonui received so many texts about her bill. 

Suho ask his manager if the rabbit is the soy. But she assures him that the rabbit is her friends. She talked in phone but didnt realized suho is there and listening her badmouthing him

Archived