[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Joining the fun late, so many pages to read. Thank you to all the recapers, that was nice to read and see the screencaps.

After watching the raw, I find myself being less frustrated than I though I would be. Maybe the preview helped me to prepare my mind. But I'll see how it will turn with the subs.

- Like many of you, I'm furious about Bonui leaving while Suho is lying on the ground. That's criminal! I know it's dramaland, but in real life, she could go to jail. What if nobody was around, he could have died! If Suho's mom knew what Bonui did, I doubt she'd still be so nice to her.

- I loved the confrontation with the shaman, especially the moment Suho was so angry he dropped the honorifics, which is so unlike him.

- About the time jump, it didn't bother me that much. There is still some things to wrap up, and with one episode left, it's a way to show us the results without having to lose time with the process. What's funny is that, after this time jump, they still have the same hairstyle, haha.

- Dalnim x Ryangha, cute as always. Love them. Wondering how they are 1 year later....

1 hour ago, sebnem said:

chingus we were so frustrated with the episode we didnt even see that all the time we were thinking details about raccoon and shaman!! Nothing happened so shaman was right then? the raccoon was bn still? gahhhh sometimes i wait so many things from simple dramas :D they didnt even give anythnig related to these points but i was imagining stuff all week -_-

Funny thing, when Ryangha came to visit Suho the 2nd time at hospital and was talking about Won Dae Hae, he said something like "this racoon like ajusshi" (I think he was speaking about WDH, but I'm not sure; I don't know much korean). So is WDH the raccoon?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Lucky Romance' Hwang Jeong-eum and Ryu Jun-yeol, will they be able to overcome fate and reunite

Spoiler

photo745933.jpg

On the episode 15 of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Lucky Romance", it seemed that the romance between Bonnie (Hwang Jeong-eum) and Soo-ho (Ryu Jun-yeol) was stuck in a maze.

Bonnie thought Soo-ho's car accident was because of her. When Bonnie witnessed the car accident, she thought "I shouldn't have loved him". And then she decided to leave him after placing an amulet in Soo-ho's hospital room and getting out of the room.

Because of this, all Soo-ho heard was her phone was not available every time he tried to reach her on the phone. He just kept leaving messages saying, "Coward, you must be shocked. But I got injured just a little. You have to come soon and write me something so I can get better faster".

However, Bonnie was firm with her decision. Soo-ho even went to see Goo-sin (Kim Jong-goo) trying to contact Bonnie and find out what she was thinking. However, his efforts could not solve anything.

After Bonnie left Soo-ho, she spent time with her sister Bo-ra (Kim Ji-min) in a quiet place. However, she missed Soo-ho all the time. Geon-wook (Lee Soo-hyeok) could not take it any longer watching Bonnie having hard time. He gave the information about Bonnie to Soo-ho. Soo-ho told Bonnie, "I came here to break up with you. If you wanted to break up with me that badly, then you should have told me instead of running away. Where's your manner. Let's go somewhere to break up properly". And then he spent the last moments with her. However, when he was leaving, he told Bonnie, "Cheer up, and come back to me. I'll wait whether it's going to be one year or maybe ten years".

Watch on Viki

@siena407I Think she wears different dress... same with you I hope they back together ASAP, solve their problems at first 10 minutes eps...then give us more lovey dovey scene, and passionate kiss :wub:

@holyfeaDon't worry chingu-ya, it's summer and a lot of sunflowers are blooming in South Korea.

Shim bonui-ssi, Je suho-ssi, you should be happy...

(HJE unnie, please give us passionate kiss,;) Ok... like you did in secret love... )

5 hours ago, dyhrchm1095 said:

First of all thank you  @emy_rose @Eichhoernchen @andy78 @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @alekaonu @emme85 @kokodus @sebnem @bonuibonui @fragglerock @miss_buttercup and chingus who have contributed for tonight screencap and live recap! you guys awesome as always!

Here comes my thought.....

If JSH and AMY getting back together in the end and the person whom he gonna meet is AMY.........:cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:should I attack MBC building tomorrow?? 

By the way, the guy (that cute big guy) from Zeze Avengers, if I'm not mistaken who played as Lee Hyunbin, he just loved a post on my ig because I had loved attack a few of BTS photo on his ig. Really lovable of him and make me feel closer to LR. How could I move on from LR now guysss????

Looking from ep 16 spoiler Pics, I think the one Suho is going to meet is Bora. Bora lies to Bonui, saying that she's been chatting with Gary frequently, but I am so sure the one who has been contacted by her all these time is Suho, not Gary. Suho asks Bora to keep it secret.

So, I'll just share this like I always did from the start but I have not much to say about it:sweatingbullets:

TODAY RATINGS:

Uncontrollably Fond : 11.9%

Wanted : 7.7%

Lucky Romance : 6.8%

CREDIT: kdrama news

Anyway, I also don't think I can be polite about that scene when BN left a bleeding and hurt SH alone on the street so I'll skip the comment for that part... just saying that it's just like many kdramas where the last ep are full of nonsense.

Don't know if it's because of live filming that the writers and the PD are too tired or for something else but seriously kdramas endings are really messy sometimes.

Just look at LR: it was doing well with not many clichè and the ones that were showed before were good and interesting to watch, but now the car of doom is absolutely out of line and the time jump... really useless.

Starting from that time jump when one main lead went to Italy to study to become a barista ( thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-) in an old drama I never understood the logic of time jumps...

and with time the reasons for time jumps became even more crazy and it's absurd to always think that time will resolve everything because it doesn't work like that and kdramas should try something new.

Anyway I really hope this will be a short nonsense phase ( for sure with only one ep left) and I want a good ending...

I'm really waiting for this moment

CREDIT: as tagged

Lucky Romance

uu1.jpg

Spoiler

uu2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-13%2Bat%2B12.46.

Sports Seoul - Naver: Ryu Junyeol ♥Hwang Jung Eum, they love each other but why can't they be happy? 

1. [+2,551, -88] Je Suho is more handsome today than last week. But why is today so sad, not a second goes by without my heart aching. The epilogue made me tear up, so heartbreaking ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Don't cry ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1,927, -60] Today was so sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,922, -61] I wasn't expecting a 1-year time skip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But tomorrow is the finale, I wanna see them get married alreadyㅠㅠ

4. [+1,759, -76] Ryu Junyeol as Je Suho hard carries

5. [+1,626, -77] I really liked today's episode! It's ending tomorrow ㅠㅠ

6. [+701, -17] Meanwhile, why is Ryu Junyeol so handsome?

7. [+681, -15] Ryu Junyeol is crazy cool from beginning to end... Bye.. to that voice~~

8. [+721, -36] I wouldn't have bothered with this drama if not for Ryu Junyeol's detailed acting. The story is nothing special, the superstition motif wasn't weaved properly into the plot. At first, she had those talismans and even a shrine.. I wonder how things will play out now but it was a stroke of luck that they cast Ryu Junyeol. His adlibs saved the writing!!!

hhud.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-13%2Bat%2B2.42.5

Osen- Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol breaks the 'Reply' jinx 

1. [+936, -41] I'm sad to see it end tomorrow~ Ryu Junyeol's acting was the best

2. [+889, -32] Ryu Junyeol is playing Je Suho so well that I didn't think of Junghwan at all. You made me happy the past 2 months~ Sad to see it go but see you again soon

3. [+845, -28] Je Suho is  charming character

4. [+810, -27] While in Lucky Romance, there is no trace of Junghwan in him. That is how much he nailed it

5. [+790, -23] Such a kind and amazing actor~~ Wishing you more success

CREDIT: kkuljaem

Sorry if this feels like out of topic, but I hate the way the media dub something like "Osen- Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol breaks the 'Reply' jinx. 

There's no jinx, okay? Whether or not the Reply actors' next project is considered successful, that depends on so many factors (the production team, timing, etc etc).

Now back to LR.

7. [+681, -15] Ryu Junyeol is crazy cool from beginning to end... Bye.. to that voice~~

YEP. Annyeong to that very voice.

Okay, now that I've had coffee, I'm just gonna calm myself and think positively about the time skip. They both need the time apart from each other to grow, Suho to be a fully functioned adult who's more mature and understanding and dependable (so not only being dependent to Bonui emotionally, because pre-Bonui he practically lived like a robot---or tin man who doesn't have a heart? you guys know what I mean), while Bonui... well I guess you need all the time in the world to purify yourself from those toxic words after a couple of years. Also, the fact that Suho decided to break up feels like him saying, See, the so-called fate is not only decided by Gods whatsoever, I can make my fate, too. I decide to let you go and give you even more time to think and I decide to still love you (?). 

Ugh whatever.

JE SUHO, SHIM BONUI YOU GUYS'D BETTER SHARE A PASSIONATE REUNION KISS, YOU HEAR MEEE?

at least i know with the rants that we will be having, this thread will reach over 200 in the next few hours... hahhaa..

I could not believe BN left SH on the street - i mean yes she was horrified but for normal person, instinct would mean that you would rush to see your bf who is injured rather than run away. Aigooo... (I havent watch the subbed episode yet)

On HJE's IG update, it must be her dress that makes her big right.. its not like she is pregnant from the look of it right... hahahha... at least ending scene of them having a kid and a boy or girl who is as smart as SH.... ah, that would be wonderful!:wub:

But with rush filming, I doubt the writer and director can do that... wasted the time in ep15... sigh... and as someone mentioned earlier, i hope that sunflower scene is NOT the last scene, or else it will be disappointing ending for me...

Anyone went to the writer's or MBC's site to rant on ep15 yet? :D:D

1 hour ago, miss_buttercup said:

Sorry if this feels like out of topic, but I hate the way the media dub something like "Osen- Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol breaks the 'Reply' jinx. 

There's no jinx, okay? Whether or not the Reply actors' next project is considered successful, that depends on so many factors (the production team, timing, etc etc).

Bogum's drama is up next right... how is there a jinx in the first place? *curious*

good morning lucky lovers..

i feel withdrawal already with this Je Suho and Bonui.. especially Suho character. omg i know this type of guy is might be not exist in our real life but i feel really want to have 1 guy like this..hahahaah.. okeiii i will stop my nonsense

seems all the actors still do shooting till this morning.. i hope they will be always healthy esp for the 4 main character.

new BTS

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/983117

@chi_mo_chi yes i hope the problem will solve like u said.. in 10 minutes..and more lovely dovey like ep 12..huks

thank you anyway for all goodies.. hope for the last episode, the rating at lease will raise up lil bit :wub:

bonui room 

12 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

at least i know with the rants that we will be having, this thread will reach over 200 in the next few hours... hahhaa..

I could not believe BN left SH on the street - i mean yes she was horrified but for normal person, instinct would mean that you would rush to see your bf who is injured rather than run away. Aigooo... (I havent watch the subbed episode yet)

On HJE's IG update, it must be her dress that makes her big right.. its not like she is pregnant from the look of it right... hahahha... at least ending scene of them having a kid and a boy or girl who is as smart as SH.... ah, that would be wonderful!:wub:

But with rush filming, I doubt the writer and director can do that... wasted the time in ep15... sigh... and as someone mentioned earlier, i hope that sunflower scene is NOT the last scene, or else it will be disappointing ending for me...

Anyone went to the writer's or MBC's site to rant on ep15 yet? :D:D

Bogum's drama is up next right... how is there a jinx in the first place? *curious*

Nope, that kind of ending is definitely unacceptable. NOPE.

Regarding the jinx: I'm not sure either, but I guess it's all the media opinion. They often abruptly jump into conclusions. I guess they just need to monitor the viewers rating, people's opinion on the internet and then release an article based on them.

Ugh btw I'm gonna miss the excitement here.

4 hours ago, chi_mo_chi said:

@siena407I Think she wears different dress... same with you I hope they back together ASAP, solve their problems at first 10 minutes eps...then give us more lovey dovey scene, and passionate kiss :wub:

@holyfeaDon't worry chingu-ya, it's summer and a lot of sunflowers are blooming in South Korea.

Shim bonui-ssi, Je suho-ssi, you should be happy...

(HJE unnie, please give us passionate kiss,;) Ok... like you did in secret love... )

Oh thanks.. Let's hold on.. ^^ I'm waiting for Bonui call him Oppa.

Whether kiss or bed scene, It' better to give us the explicit one. Lol.

Don't dare to give us Questioning scene such in Oh My Ghost. Xoxoxoxo.

2 hours ago, miss_buttercup said:

Now back to LR.

YEP. Annyeong to that very voice.

I hate to hear about the curse as well. it superstitious isnt it.

drama's succesfull is not depends on the actors only. some sw can't put the story in line..but even a bad sw can be succesfull when the PD is smart . the good sw and the good PD combine can make a bomb for sure...SIGNAL for example. it's the creation of best SW, best PD, best actor and actress...so dont just blame the actor. check other factor as well, like the timing, trend, etc.

and i hate ep 15. Bonui...pls grown up...

37 minutes ago, miss_buttercup said:

Nope, that kind of ending is definitely unacceptable. NOPE.

Ugh btw I'm gonna miss the excitement here.

Just please they don't dare giving us hard time to accept that kind of silly open ending.

We wasted a lot of energy for getting emotional already ^^ 

@realistic2280 Je Suho must become Buddha now.

He had tons of patience towards Bonui. Haha.

I remember the scene that he said if he still have patience explaining everything to Bonui, he'll become Buddha^^ 

I just can't understand Logically Bonui's act, that she has a heart for running like that.

She breakdown after saw Suho's hand bleeding & affraid that something worse might be happen if she insisted for getting closer to Suho.

But that kind of act rendered me speechless, it's better that she was the one who called ambulance

Well, last night episode was moving me so bad. The writer succeded for binding me into the dark mood and for sure hurt my feelings sooooo baddd^^ *get well soon my feelings*

Good morning my dear Lucky Romance chingu deul :wub:

I hope both of them will resolve their problem at today's episode early, say beginning already okay so that we get lots of dates, skinship, loving and kisses from uri OTP. Also love to see the scenes between uri Dalnim and Ryangha.

Gonna miss seeing Ryu Jun Yeol on the screen each week. I hope after Lucky Romance, he will always get to play the lead roles. He's a fantastic actor and even though he's not the typical handsome guy but overall, he's goodlooking and attractive. I like him very much.

About Hwang Jung Eum, I won't miss her as much as RJY because I know she gets another role very easy and fast. Looking forward to her next drama :).

Oh yes, hope to spazz with everyone later today for the finale episode, I'm praying and hoping that my connection would be great. Annyeong!

Archived