[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

For those who understand Viet, eps 5 and 6 have been subbed. ;)

PM me for the links if needed.

@spicystrawberry, I saw that earlier and it looks like there will be a post-graduation scene of where WeiWei locks in with  XN. Kekekekkee. So far, this adaptation has not disappointed me. So many good kissing scenes soon to come. :D

OH CRUD I JUST REMEMBERED....THERE'S MEANT TO BE A STEAMY SCENE!?!??!?!?!?

I wonder if they'll add that in the drama O_O"

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

OH CRUD I JUST REMEMBERED....THERE'S MEANT TO BE A STEAMY SCENE!?!??!?!?!?

I wonder if they'll add that in the drama O_O"

Spoiler:

Did you see the shirtless XY??? LOL  I saw the preview where WW had on her traditional wedding dress just like in the novel.. man it really is a downfall reading the novel and knowing what will happen...
I can't wait for this scene. I estimate their first meeting of each other in the real world roughly ep 11-12.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thunderman1 said:

Spoiler:

Did you see the shirtless XY??? LOL  I saw the preview where WW had on her traditional wedding dress just like in the novel.. man it really is a downfall reading the novel and knowing what will happen...
I can't wait for this scene. I estimate their first meeting of each other in the real world roughly ep 11-12.

NO NO!! there's ANOTHER one...like....real steam that will fog up glass to the high heavens :astonished:

• Like 3

PWAHAHAHAH goddam XN, "I hear your class isn't very well attended. I'll come to help you increase the number of students..."

2 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Please PM me the preview for that please. LOL 

Sadly....no previews that I've seen, but it's in the novel T_T

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

PWAHAHAHAH goddam XN, "I hear your class isn't very well attended. I'll come to help you increase the number of students..."

Sadly....no previews that I've seen, but it's in the novel T_T

That was so funny.. SIGH poor innocent WW does not know that XN is NH in the game.. So naive!

Hmm which chapter in the novel? The only steamy scene is the end of the novel. Unless you're talking about the part where she surprised XN with a trip to his company and they passionately kissed in his office? XD In the movie, they referenced the elevator scene to compare to the office scene. but that was so weak.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

That was so funny.. SIGH poor innocent WW does not know that XN is NH in the game.. So naive!

Hmm which chapter in the novel? The only steamy scene is the end of the novel. Unless you're talking about the part where she surprised XN with a trip to his company and they passionately kissed in his office? XD In the movie, they referenced the elevator scene to compare to the office scene. but that was so weak.

I'm not sure if the elevator scene is meant to be a replacement...although now thinking on it, I may just have read a weird version xD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wishing said:

Totally agree with you there! I'll marathon it while on vacation with subs!! Happyyyyy :)

80 minutes of my time each night sounds like a plan

4 hours ago, evie2016 said:

Episodes 7 & 8 previews

I think Xiao Nai and Wei Wei will officially meet in episode 9 or 10. Can't wait!!

It looks like some of the scenes we have already seen. I will no longer trust the previews and just go with the flow. :)

• Like 2

I think eng sub is available for episode 3 and 4 on dramafever, but what has happened to the eng sub page for this show on Viki? Has it been taken down? I can't find it.

I think the preview is correct. It's just that the preview for episode 7 was attached to the end of episode 6, so it seems like we've seen everything already. From the preview, I'm excited to see the PK battles between all the couples.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

guys!!! is it just me or is the viki page for this drama not available anymore starting today??? :((( this is sad.... we cud only get english subtitles from there... :(

Nope, not just you. I was asking the same question too. I think it was taken down, but there is still dramafever if you need subtitles.

• Like 3

To all those who require eng subs, Viki no longer has the fan channel.. that's too bad. Luckily, Dramafever uploads two per day--free for now until they make it accessible to subscribers only. 

6 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

Nope, not just you. I was asking the same question too. I think it was taken down, but there is still dramafever if you need subtitles.

Or you can wait for fangirls like me and @IMOmusings. Viet subs are out within the hr of airing or so. 

12 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

I think eng sub is available for episode 3 and 4 on dramafever, but what has happened to the eng sub page for this show on Viki? Has it been taken down? I can't find it.

I think the preview is correct. It's just that the preview for episode 7 was attached to the end of episode 6, so it seems like we've seen everything already. From the preview, I'm excited to see the PK battles between all the couples.

It was a fan channel so eventually it will be taken down.. or they might have changed the title and needed a new page. Did ya'll sent in requests for it to be subbed and for access to specific countries?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evie2016 said:

awww mannnn... that sucks... it's just that dramafever isn't available in my country.. :((( oh well... it was good when it was... :)

• Like 3

It's been years since I've logged back into my account, but I had to do it for this drama.  I've read the novel a couple years ago while I was a big fan of the whole online gaming romance genre.  The best parts of the novel were all the in game portions, which is why I'm so glad the drama adaptation is following the novel quite closely.  There's some extra stuff being added to spice things up, I suppose, but I can live with that.  

I saw the movie adaptation, and although the gaming portion of the movie was done quite well, I actually prefer the drama version more at this point.  First, there's just not enough time in the movie to fully tell their story.  Second, while I love Jing Boran and I think Angelababy is absolutely gorgeous, they're not the Xiao Nai and Wei Wei in my mind when I read the novel.  Jing Boran was pretty good as Xiao Nai, however, Yang Yang IS Xiao Nai.  There's just no competition.  

I knew from the casting announcement that Yang Yang was a great choice.  It was Zheng Shuang that I was worried about.  She's one of my most favorite Chinese actresses as I've loved her from her Meteor Garden days.  Unfortunately a lof of her recent projects have been very meh, plus her whole plastic surgery scandal just rubbed me the wrong way (because she totally didn't need it at all).  She's pretty enough to be Wei Wei, but she doesn't have Wei Wei's body.  Chinese actresses are thin to begin with, yet Zheng Shuang is SUPER skinny.  I thought that Angelababy would have made the better Wei Wei, yet she didn't.  Zheng Shuang got Wei Wei's personality down, and I'm so glad I can enjoy her performance in the drama.

Now time to find episodes 5 and 6.  I'm so sad...what happened to the Viki channel?

• Like 9

It's interesting that so many people like ZS as WW...I'm probably one of the only few that preferred Angelababy's version of her LOL

@thunderman1 to borrow a phrase from long hair guy in the drama "when you smile like that, I feel like I have to be afraid for someone"

welcome to the next black hole everyone!

• Like 3