[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, in00022 said:

@JinyoungFox thanks for sharing YS cut :)

@febz wah ... such a busy day for you friend :sweatingbullets: ... omo .. you got " the wise harabuji " ?? :lol: ... you need to try again ... try your luck one more time who kno8ws the next one you get what u want .... btw , who do you want to get actually ?? CP ?? YS ?? BY ?? Or anyone else ?? ^_^ for the wise harabuji you can keep him as your adviser , whenever you want advise you can come and ask him , rite ? :P

@chocolatepie  if the marriage might not happen at all ... then Hallelujahhhh  .... :phew: 

@jeamie welcome ... welcome .... nice to meet you here :)

Yeah not to mention the traffic, I spent too many years of my age on the street:sweatingbullets: CP,YS or BY??may I have them all?Gosh with their hot young blood, sexy & handsome woooh I'll be so damn busy:w00t:. But considering I have to doing fight cat scene everyday with their girl fans, I don't think my ahjuma body can handle it. So make it more realistic hmmmm..... Eunuch Jang???:lol: At least he's good on cleaning the house & definitely no insecure feeling :P

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... *blushes* :wub: I can't do that. :D:P

But honestly this sentence: "Because he knows everything she can't act the same around him like she did when she thought he thought she was a guy"

Made me crazy! :lol:

Yeah we are crazy people who like to find trouble for our self by complicating it with a language that wasn't our mother language. Okay now I'm also confused with my own sentence wkwkwk

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, febz said:

This is why you are a seonsaeng-nim. Even your alibi feel so sweet when you refused to lecturing me.

PS: I'm reducing my sacks of rice for you:mellow:

:lol: Not refusing anything but neither do you need any lecturing...you had dasan as your destiny meant that your level of intellect matched his.  Remember, mine matched a die-hard romantic like YS.... die-hard romantics fall in love with a *thud*...:tounge_xd:    Do whatever pleases your heart as long as it hurts no one. :relaxed:

• Like 9

Someone (was it @moodypie ? apologies if I got the name of the poster wrong) was looking forward to Eunuch Ma's possible return to save the day for our OTP.  So am I - I like the actor :)  

Since the article below about HCY is on Soompi itself, I am taking the liberty of reposting it here (although the article itself does not mention that HCY has sung an OST for MDBC)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/01/hwang-chi-yeol-set-make-korean-comeback-october/

Hwang Chi Yeol Set To Make Korean Comeback In October

After his wildly successful promotions in China, singer Hwang Chi Yeol is preparing to make a comeback in Korea!

On October 1, his agency confirmed that Hwang Chi Yeol will be releasing a new album in October, his first comeback after his single album in April of 2016.

There is not much that is decided yet, with the release date, concept and plans for broadcast activities not yet confirmed.

Hwang Chi Yeol cemented his popularity in China during his time on the Chinese version of “I Am A Singer” this year.” On a previous episode of the KBS variety show “Happy Together,” he shocked the MCs with just how successful he is in the country. As a result, there is a lot of anticipation for his return to the Korean music scene.

Source (1)

Unquote

Thanks, Soompi! For people who may want to see the sporty - and sexy :)  side of HCY, here is a

Spoiler

video - thanks to uploader:

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Oh yes, THIS, @onlysb1! And he also didn't force her to tell him why she disguises herself as a guy. He didn't start guilt-tripping her but rather thought the fault was with him by not recognizing her sooner and telling her right away when he did. That's SO unique.

Right, that is also so like him. At lantern festival LY knew why RO was upset and she wouldn't want to talk about it or caught with tears so he feigned ignorance all the time and similed at her. When he opened up about his mother later, RO was thinking hard to come up with something doesn't sound like lip service but he assured her  "You don't need to say anything." When he got suspicious about BY again he didn't ask and said he will trust him no matter what. Later didn't took any action or pushed BY for answers although it was bothering him to the point he imagined being killed by his friend. If I think hard I may find more lol 

• Like 20

@lovehbhjw2013 I was the one who labeled ST as a hypocrite. I did not think it was a well-balanced piece of article. 

Very typical of ST to create an attention-grabbing headline but deviate from what they were trying to convey. Her choice of words to describe the situation was rather, frivolous. She used sensational words like "steamy scenes", to imply the impropriety of KYJ's role. The gist of the article was diverted to assure everyone that the TV industry in Singapore takes extra precautions when a teenage actor/actress is involved in a role that may be deemed too mature for his/her own good.

Sorry, what she did was damn sneaky; took advantage of a very popular K drama and used carelessly-worded (i.e. inapproriate, adult nature, exploitation) headlines and content to lure readers into believing that KYJ's had a really inappropriate scene. 

Yes, it's a journalist's professional duty to grab readers' attention with eye-catching headlines or add "heavy duty" content to make an otherwise boring article interesting.

But it is also mdbc die-hard fans' perogative to challenge her journalistic viewpoint.

@chocolatepiedid not intend to incite anger towards ST. I could empathise with her reactions and I believe she did not obscure parts of the article on purpose.

So let's all chill la...

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, Jillia said:

We can say the same about Ra On even though it's more subtle. She is not making drama out of the upcoming wedding. She isn't guilt-tripping Lee Yeong either.

She asks the questions but only the moment Lee Yeong shows her he wants to talk about his mother... or his feelings and thoughts.

They're so mature I want them in every other k-drama from now on because I'm sure I won't be able to stand the immature OTPs to come in the future.

They are both good observers so they mature together, talking things out,  not needing to catch up or letting other left behind.  <3

Btw when I watch their scenes from each other's point of view , they are giving me more insights lol OTP game is too strong indeed. 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Lol I feel bad for not remembering her name as I called her ”lantern girl” what's her name?

Gah me too>.<! I think they didn't give her a name in the drama..... just 'lantern girl'.... :frown::confounded::cry:

Here---->  Child actress Kang Joo Eun, who played the “Lantern Girl” in “Moonlight Drawn By Cloud"...

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Gah me too>.<! I think they didn't give her a name in the drama..... just 'lantern girl'.... :frown::confounded::cry:

Here---->  Child actress Kang Joo Eun, who played the “Lantern Girl” in “Moonlight Drawn By Cloud"...

Aigoo :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Wonder if it's written on somewhere everyone deserves to be called with their respectful names.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@lovehbhjw2013 I was the one who labeled ST as a hypocrite. I did not think it was a well-balanced piece of article. 

Very typical of ST to create an attention-grabbing headline but deviate from what they were trying to convey. Her choice of words to describe the situation was rather, frivolous. She used sensational words like "steamy scenes", to imply the impropriety of KYJ's role. The gist of the article was diverted to assure everyone that the TV industry in Singapore takes extra precautions when a teenage actor/actress is involved in a role that may be deemed too mature for his/her own good.

Sorry, what she did was damn sneaky; took advantage of a very popular K drama and used carelessly-worded (i.e. inapproriate, adult nature, exploitation) headlines and content to lure viewers into believing that KYJ's had a really inappropriate scene. 

Yes, it's a journalist's professional duty to grab readers' attention with eye-catching headlines or add "heavy duty" content to make an otherwise boring article interesting.

But it is also mdbc die-hard fans' perogative to challenge her journalistic viewpoint.

@chocolatepiedid not intend to incite anger towards ST. I could empathise with her reactions and I believe she did not obscure parts of the article on purpose.

So let's all chill la... 

Thanks Mepuppy for your insight.   

I am bemused that an entertainment program can reveal some interesting insights about Singapore media.  Frankly, this discussion is a bit serious for me who only want a light-hearted moment here. 

ST is not unique.... read the following REAL headlines from other media... Ambiguity in headlines is common....

"Princeton HR department: Don’t use word ‘man’

"Kids Make Nutritious Snacks"

"Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over"

"Steamy" is probably not wrong to use for rate 15 standard/guidelines in Korea....that is why the chest binding gets complaint. The article is not personal targeting at KYJ, Wei-O?   The market to support her or destroy her is in South Korea.  Singapore is not big in the drama industry like SK, so I am not clear about why the assurance is required?  To me, the report simply wants to cover every possible view...like 360 degrees review and to the benefit of MDBC.

As a Moonlighter, I see nothing negative about the article, in fact, I feel that it is directing people to go and watch it since there are different views.  People's curiosity would be piqued to go and decide for themselves.  I have already highlighted in the article the true essence of the article so let readers decide to see if the glass is half empty or half full.

I must specify categorically that I am NOT implying that chocolatepie did it to incite anger as an intent.   I even apologise in advance if it causes her any distress. But facts must be handled like facts about the sentence "viewers are divided" being wrongly assumed.  And the reality is her action has caused a series of negative repercussions on this article, this journalist and the media without a complete picture. Fair?

Will now leave this to readers' to decide just as I believe people who watch MDBC will decide for themselves which drama is more entertaining.   The drama itself has its magnetism so strong that no words can sway people away from it.  The rest is just noise. I do not need to "win" this discussion, just treat it as an alternative view that I prefer the glass half full view.   My last post on this issue...I just want to enjoy my drama.  Thank you.  

• Like 11