[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

But I seriously take my hats off for the writer.

In other dramas, the OTP will do some skinship, but not AS MANY AND OFTEN AS Moonlight. Most of the time, we can consider ourselves lucky if Show give us one or two OTP moment per episode.

Moonlight though, has been soooooo generous so far by giving us plenty of OTP "alone" moments. Just the two of them.

I'm waiting for a kind soul to combine all Raon & Yeong scene cuts and I'm so very sure we'll get abundant of them. All OTP scenes combined, we might get two-hour-length Vid.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The events are re-hashed but the flow of the message is still there...meaning...he confessed, he let her know he knew she was a girl  but the events driving these 2 were vastly different in drama and novel so it made reading tough.

Reveal hidden contents

Confession in novel...on a horse and first kiss, confession in drama ....in the surreal garden and first kiss ( no puppet show in novel)

Told her he knew she was a girl in novel was during the tub scene(that trip they became a married couple).... in drama was the bracelet scene... (no seeing her in hanbok in her room in novel)

Wow! I'm surprised the novel have adult rate unlike the drama that have pure innocent feel. Eventhough they became married couple Raon still crossdressed as an eunuch right? Did CP not try to make her live as a woman? Sorry if I asking too much:sweatingbullets:. Thank you for the spoilers:).

46 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Both are hurt I believe. No way YS is not hurt, the way he held/block the blade. BY may be "hindered" somehow, otherwise, there's no way he won't help all 3 of them.

Is this the first time we see YS killing? There was a scene just before the rebels mass appear, where YS seemed to slash someone near the wall.

YS is really my favourite second lead so far. Agree with the points @lovehbhjw2013 & @Nudafu shared previously about YS.

Among all the second leads I have seen so far (including some that left an impression and most that left no impression), most are either overly self sacrificial or caught in some idea of grandoise and heroism, or are just doormats. A lot of time, they don't feel realistic (ok, I know we are talking about fictional dramas which are unreal to begin with, but that's besides the point) :)

YS (at least up till this point) has been a little different. He takes action when he can, and mostly in consideration of RO (because of his feelings toward her).

He knows when to appear to show support, when to help/protect her when needed and when to back off when she needs space, instead of just bulldozing and imposing.

When he confronted LY, he was not doing it just to be heroic and definitely was not impulsive. He knows they have feelings for each other and is willing to back off and let them be happy, yet is assertive to make himself clear to LY, that LY either ensures RO is not hurt, or he will take over. It was not a threat, but a clear reminder.

I am happy MDBC is well-liked and Jinyoung is now getting popular with MDBC China fans because of this show. He and PBG are both so polite, talented and good looking. How I wish they were my younger brothers :)

Agree...all three CP, YS and Kim Hyung, they are smart...and not impulsive. Love YS for being understanding too. Hope he won't be injured badly. 

7 minutes ago, mdbcsuperfan said:
  Hide contents

@tiendoank BED SCENE? You said it gurlfran!! :w00t: 

This is definitely us tomorrow!   

Sorray guys, I'm still not over the "taking hat off, intense staring" scene in the preview :w00t::w00t: Guess I'll be spazzing until tomorrow's episode comes out.. 

That intense staring will lead to ...hat's off...hair down...and candle light blown out...and we will have pitch darkness scene. haha:lol::w00t:

Although I really hope this is not kbs standard.

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, mdbcsuperfan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@tiendoank BED SCENE? You said it gurlfran!! :w00t: 

l0K44HVFzVDm92Di8.gif         

This is definitely us tomorrow!   

Dzmg5QAojwb6M.gifgi2jTvu94VVIs.gif 

Sorray guys, I'm still not over the "taking hat off, intense staring" scene in the preview :w00t::w00t: Guess I'll be spazzing until tomorrow's episode comes out.. 

They have bed scene tomorrow?! :crazy:

Watching mdbc raw and trying to figure out what they were saying is seriously, mentally challenging. I sure hope my IQ level goes up a few notches after the drama ends.

I love that CP never fails to give us sweet declaration of love in every episode. Watching those moments fill me with romantic and... racy thoughts!  :w00t::w00t:

• Like 20

Wow.. I see tommorrow preview . SW nim doing good job we get love dovey scene and sad scene. Guyss. I think we agree we all enjoy the drama. Park bo gum. Kim Yoo jung. Chae so bin And all the cast even small role give impact for our drama. You can see that this is not park bo gum' or Kim Yoo jung' drama but mdbc. no one have big role than others because they are one. they enjoy working together (from bts). they give And take so the scene up to scene delivering the story in beautifull way. sw nim director nim all cast work hard to make meaningfull healing drama for us. About Kim Yoo Jung cast you can search this drama ini Wiki. Hong Sam nom is 18 years old. Kim Yoo Jung is 17 years old. You can see she is the perfect one .

So.. enjoy the drama until final .. chayooo mdbc. I hope they Will get award .. love lovee..

Edited by rhiesta
  • Like 23

1 hour ago, febz said:

@lovehbhjw2013

Seonsaeng-nim someone said he's practicing archer 4-5 hours right? and yet he just only watching when the CP & YS injured:P

@Nudafu

Ya...you what kind of fans are you just keep watching your idol being attacked? Why don't you bring your arrow & help them?:angry:

Lol. Because in that situation, a wily counter-attack and/or a sword would be more helpful. Archery in close quarters wouldn't do much good.

Operation Save Ra-On 

Spoiler

1. Extract Ra-On

2. Escape

Yi Bang Won in Six Dragons demonstrasted you can get out of the tightest spots with absolutely nothing but a silver tongue. Observing that they harmed/killed everyone else but RO, indicates the enemy either knows she is of high value or for other reasons. LY doesn't know the enemy won't hurt RO, so it's safer to assume that she will be hurt with the evidence at hand. Go for crazy dramatic to put everyone off balance. Get angry at RO for being a coward to be left alive when others died. Follow up with a demand to kill her yourself (the ultimate aim is to get them to hand over RO). When RO is safely handed over, #1 accomplished. 

Eye closest exit and haul those buttocks! Keep RO in front of you. The people will attack, but fight only from the doorway to minimalize the amount of attackers that can come at you (this is roughly the position of where LY is at in the preview). Use the fallen servants lying around the doorway to slow their attack. 

Preferably, in this situation, using double blades will cover more space. Not too sure how well LY can wield a double blade. If only a single blade, emphazise speed and technique, rather than force.

Ha, satisfied? The best warrior is one of the mind rather than the weapon :D.

LY does get hurt in the preview but something looks off. I wouldn't put it past the Sneaky Show to have it staged in the moment by silent signals between LY and KBY. The best KBY at that moment to minimize damage is to 'pretend' fight and hurt LY. There are just too many fighters in that room to do anything else. Also, I don't think the situation is realistically that bad. Eunuch Ma still doesn't seem like he has aims to kill LY. He rules the roost so to speak. I reckon they may've been there to retrieve RO. LY happened to catch them in the act, so he got hurt. I can imagine this is the only way Eunuch Ma can 'force' LY to let RO go - RO as a minor eunuch would never be worth sending out people to save her from a court's POV.

Eunuch Ma was there when he saw RO being obviously abused by the Queen. He could see no matter how angry LY was, he sadly had no power to truly protect her. He decided to take the initiative and just send men to 'kidnap' RO from the palace. In all honesty, this places RO out of direct threat. Whether the rebels now become a new threat to RO, is unclear.

It's an entirely different kettle of fish if the intruders are Kims. Then thank heavens the 'wild card' YS arrives on the scene. Ideally they would all hold back recognizing the young master. I fear for YS if it is the rebels. They have no reason to hold back and lots of reasons to kill.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The events are re-hashed but the flow of the message is still there...meaning...he confessed, he let her know he knew she was a girl  but the events driving these 2 were vastly different in drama and novel so it made reading tough.

Hide contents

Confession in novel...on a horse and first kiss, confession in drama ....in the surreal garden and first kiss ( no puppet show in novel)

Told her he knew she was a girl in novel was during the tub scene(that trip they became a married couple).... in drama was the bracelet scene... (no seeing her in hanbok in her room in novel)

wow so in the novel they actually were ahem *intimate*...wow.....

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Can someone give me summary of ep 11 pretty please? :pensive: 

Hi, basically today is day of revelations. Dasan teacher is actually RO grandfather. CP gave big surprise to RO by meeting her with her mother! 

Other than that, sweet OTP moment. RO got her couple bracelet back. RO identity almost broke out after queen found her hanbok and try to provoke her. Luckily, chief eunuch came to the rescue. Hope it helps. :phew:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Nudafu said:

In the preview, LY being hurt is immediately cut to RO in the background. If you look closely, that is actually YS' robes. RO witnesses YS murder someone...omo. 

You may be right...looks like the scene where YS slashes the guy near some wall, then all the other scenes, before cutting back to RO behind YS, witnessing that slash. I see a lantern behind YS and RO for the 2 scenes respectively. Unless both places have similar lighting?

• Like 10