[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Just now, moodypie said:
  Hide contents

Was it leading to the bath tub scene in the novel? That was after the snow...right? So in this preview it's after the rain..but I am not expecting a bath tub scene..don't think it will happen. But I hope something ...any skinship will do.

Spoiler

The thing is the snow scene was supposed to happen earlier after he had kissed her first time on the horse as a eunuch and RO kept thinking that CP had fettish for guys....until the snow scene leadng to the tub scene to let her know that he knew she was a girl from the lantern festival.......but this realisation of girl took place in the form of bracelet in the drama after seeing her changed into a hanbok.       The events are re-hashed and script-writers added in their own events so I am also super giddy trying to match the events.....tough the MESSAGE is all the same....just driven by different events.   In any case, my webtoon chapter 21 will continue....then you ladies can see  my giddiness in linking message and events and vice versa.

• Like 19

With regards to the possibility of the upcoming scene, I think the director  has been doing a wonderful job so far. So even if there is a scene of intimacy, it will be tastefully done. Actually I am the 'less is more' kind of person who appreciates how you can use your imagination for what happens than to have it all laid out it front of you. 

But perhaps a wee kiss or two will not be too much to suggest what happens next?

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

"Alright! Eunuch Hong, just remove your clothes!" And he adds that if things don't turn out what the Queen has expected them to be then she (the Queen) would have to bear all the responsibility!

Omo...did Cp really say that..

Thanks for your translation! Appreciate that! 

• Like 20

even if there will be MOOORAWR tomorrow ,it will probably be alluded to and implied. no way they'll show anything bec of yoo jung's age.

i like that the screenwriter and director are finding all kinds of ways to get squeals from us without kisses. good for tension, and also refreshing actually! kisses are short cut ways to get the high... 

(that's the rational me speaking).

rational me over and out

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, daynci said:

remember this show is in the past so they got to get married before sleep together, especially hes the prince and raon is too precious to him to do that.... we still wish though haha

Since you're here all night, how about gimme the answer I've been waiting for from you about KYJ level? Not pretty enough? No charisma? Remember all that? 

• Like 18

On 9/20/2016 at 4:50 PM, meifang89 said:

On 9/24/2016 at 5:25 AM, Jillia said:

Youtube video of the BTS video! :D

I think the reason why they're not already at episode 14 or 15 while filming is because they try to keep the quality a high as possible. :tears:

If I'm not mistaken KBS changed the schedule of their dramas. There is one Drama that is scheduled first before MDBC but I don't  know what happened .

Maybe that is the reason of the tight filming schedule of MDBC. 

On 9/24/2016 at 2:26 PM, syaiira said:

Today, I managed to convince my mum to watch episode 1 to 10 of MDBC with me and now she's completely in love with the drama. LOL

She kept asking me when the next ep will be up and why does she have to wait until next week. XD

My mum is quite picky when it comes to dramas. She's not a fan of popular ones like DOTS, Reply 1988 (which makes me kinda sad because I love that one), Secret Garden, the recent one W, and several more. So yup she's extremely picky. It's because she's the type that gets easily bored and distracted so the first impression of a drama is very important in order for her to get invested. So I'm totally glad this drama managed to grab her attention from the start. Now I'm able to fangirl with my mum every week. So Yay.

I'm very picky too. My first requirement is the great chemistry between the leads.

On 9/24/2016 at 5:54 PM, mellinadear said:

Irene worked alongside Begun on music bank

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:
  Hide contents

The thing is the snow scene was supposed to happen earlier after he had kissed her first time on the horse as a eunuch and RO kept thinking that CP had fettish for guys....until the snow scene leadng to the tub scene to let her know that he knew she was a girl from the lantern festival.......but this realisation of girl took place in the form of bracelet in the drama after seeing her changed into a hanbok.       The events are re-hashed and script-writers added in their own events so I am also super giddy trying to match the events.....tough the MESSAGE is all the same....just driven by different events.   In any case, my webtoon chapter 21 will continue....then you ladies can see  my giddiness in linking message and events and vice versa.

I wish I can read the novel. Wondering if it will ever be translated. 

@jeonghyang

love this.. 

0J2AfQE.gifcr jeonghyang

• Like 21