[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

In the novel

Hide contents

CP has given his first night to RO and vice versa way before the wedding when they were out of the palace during the tubby night....

so on the wedding night, they spent time together again...instead of with the bride.    *me squeal and run off*

When you say "spend time together", do you mean...."THAT"? As in like a married couple now?

• Like 10

Guest parisonheaven

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 12 Video Preview

Ra On: I am afraid, because I like (him) too much...
Yoon Sung: What Eunuch Hong needs, is to get out of here.
Byung Yeon: When will you reveal it?
Eunuch Han: I am waiting for when the Crown Prince is unable to do anything.
Ra On: What happens if someone else's happiness is given to me? What happens if I suddenly steal it?

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 12 Text Preview

Ra On and her mother's happiness is short-lived, after Ra On's mother finds out that Lee Yeong is the Crown Prince, it becomes chaotic.

One day, a document accusing Minister of Personnel Kim Eui Gyo of corruption ends up with Lee Yeong, Lee Yeong greatly punished Kim Eui Gyo. In order to get his revenge, Kim Eui Gyo begins to conspire with others... 

My attempt at the preview :) 

Actually as we move into more 'adult' territory, I am wondering if there are any underaged (e.g. in the early teens) joining us in our conversations. 

I remember during 'Master Sun' days when the OTP chemistry was very strong that we veered into M15+ territory. 

No matter what I hope this thread is a safe place for all ages! 

PS...I am older than both KYJ and PBG (not as old as their combined ages....LOL)

• Like 24

I feel like freaking Nostradamus! I predicted and posted that when LY was talking to the ministers in court to release the child he was talking about the little girl

watching all the previews from this drama I know they can be quite misleading 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

That LOOK CP gave RO when he is taking off her hat looks like he want to take off more than the hat :flushed:

Honey my byeontae soul do want him to take more than the hat *oh jebal :w00t:, but it'll mean we have to say goodbye to this drama faster for being banned to airing again :lol: 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 12 Video Preview

Ra On: I am afraid, because I like (him) too much...
Yoon Sung: What Eunuch Hong needs, is to get out of here.
Byung Yeon: When will you reveal it?
Eunuch Han: I am waiting for when the Crown Prince is unable to do anything.
Ra On: What happens if someone else's happiness is given to me? What happens if I steal it?

My attempt at the preview :) 

Sound like a prettty intense ep after i see your translation!! Thanks !!

• Like 20