[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I need my Xanax and my boxing gloves if tomorrow they give me sad ending!!!! my dog Pudding who's been my loyal companion for watching drama for the last 5 years is anxious too because he knows that I'm in anxiety for a sad ending.. Pudding is the witness of my downfall during many many sad ending catastrophy (Jang Ok Jung, Heartless City, Cheese In the Friggin' Trap mess are the worst) 

please please not this one!!! Chaebaaal....

• Like 18

Guest yumoreo5

Awww. Yoo Jung updated her Instagram with the scene that they both fell for each other...I mean, both became comfortable with one another or in other words, when Park Bo Gum merged with Lee Yeong and Kim Yoo Jung merged with Ra On. It's such a sweet photo. Look at that genuine chemistry! 

Did somone say we are not allowed or should not,etc etc spaz and comment on this forum ?!? T_T That's the whole idea of soompi, a place to share ideas and thoughts? Please crawl away if you don't enjoy discourse T_T. I don't like people picking on others for simply having a good time T_T. We are not doing anything wrong:) So chillax, enjoy the next 2 days and if you really can't take our comments and just want the recaps? I suggest you to go away and dont check until 10pm KST.

P.S. Rant over. I am SOOO Ready!

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Hopefully I'll be able to screen-cap again later, hopefully i-net connection will be better than last week.  Hopefully ... hopefully ... errr... this time which OST I can use for tonight's ep?

I am expecting it to lag as hell.. it is the last 2 episodes, and that is the time most people want to watch a drama live.

5 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Cough ....... cough ........ehm ........Maybe he is doing "bed scene" with raon for ending :wub: :phew:  .... they still need to give twin babies right ??? :grimace:

Don't we all wish (if it is made in a appropriate romantic way)! :heart:⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@cynkdf thanks for the compliment . Nope, not a cartoonist ....I can't draw actually  but I have a overactive mind, so i create comics /memes using drama screencaps Instead. 

We Moonlighters are very grateful for your overactive mind! I am not going to be kaypoh and ask you what you do for a living * bites tongue *

@pyoyong Madam General, I am ready! Super-awesome work there, you have outdone yourself! I am honoured to be part of the Blue Team - woohoo! *throws away zimmer frame *

8Kr0cypdOEFIQ.gif

YES, WE ARE!!

To Moonlighters who like or love Hwang Chi Yeul, the 8-week wait for his OST is nearly over - but the battle has only just begun, the battle with MELON!

Spoiler

We need your help around the time Chi Yeul's OST is released today. If any of you have a Melon pass, you know what to do :)  For those of us who don't and have some time, please :

1)  Go to melon.com and search for "황치열" to bring his name up in the search rankings

2) Click and play the preview OST clip on melon: 

http://vod.melon.com/video/detail2.htm?mvId=50155941&menuId=26020101#cmtpgn=&pageNo=2&sortType=0&srchType=2&srchWord=

Repeated clicks most welcome!!

Many thanks, Hwang Chi Yeul and MDBC/LITM fighting!

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

you_r_love: 문득 아주 소중하게 느껴졌던 날들 중 하루 #화초서생 #정도령
you_r_love: one of the days that I suddenly felt as very precious #FlowerScholar #JungDoRyeong

AWWWW THAT CAPTION  0606

cr : prkbgm tumblr

awwww.....that caption! Is she feeling "beautiful and precious lady" as how CP has described her or is she just feeling precious in general lol I would like to think it's the former.

• Like 19

@pyoyong I'M HERE!!!! READY TO FIGHT!!!

This is our last battle so MDBC Squad, FIGHTING!!!!!

Sword still in my right hand, but the sausages on my left hand has been gone pages ago, I think we will enter the battle with craving stomach, and its okay since once again this is our LAST BATTLE!! Lets have some ramyun together after this, shall we? :w00t:

It was an amazing weeks to spent with you all in this forum.. before the last 2 episode start, I would like to say thank you to all of you that keep this forum alive!

Comes what may, as our minister of war @pyoyong has give us the order.. lets do it now!! LETS CUT THAT MOUSTAAAACHEEEEE!!!! :angry:

Ps: should we also kidnap CP and RO and put them into a room and.... also cut the rope on RO and CP dress so they can.... you know.. ehem.. you know.. *byontae club mode on* :wub: mianheee I can't help it!!! This is because of those steamy picture from the webtoon novel, I can't keep my mind clear!!! :phew: :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 23