[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I would like to say that Moonlight has beautiful writing, beautiful directing, beautiful cinematography, beautiful otp and superb acting.

i also would like to say that when CP mentioned his name is Lee young, his expression was daebak. This scene relates back to the scene where he was thinking about living in the palace where no one would call him by name. I love how the writings relate back to the other scenes. 

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I would like to say that Moonlight has beautiful writing, beautiful directing, beautiful cinematography, beautiful otp and superb acting.

i also would like to say that when CP mentioned his name is Lee young, his expression was daebak. This scene relates back to the scene where he was thinking about living in the palace where no one would call him by name. I love how the writings relate back to the other scenes. 

i love that scene too chingu! the way he said his name and the no-nonsense expression and the way he walks towards Ra On. i love all of it.  as i've said earlier, the charm of this drama is the earnestness of the actors and the drama itself. :) 

• Like 17

i would like to add as well, that every scene has details...

like in the scene where he was walking with Kim Byung, and kim byung asked him why not tell Raon about his status.

the writer did not just make CP say the reason, but to execute it simply by making a group of maids walking pass him with a certain expression. This makes the scene and his reason for not telling carries more weight. 

@Grace1003 Thanks for posting this (credit to the owner). Love this scene so much. And thanks for that vid of this scene. I am going to replay that till next week. Wonder how they thought about coming up with this scene at all.

CrHcJDUUAAA3LoN.jpg

• Like 20

lol   shaman nimm what are you do,ing there! Even if i dont understand  it was still so funny :D that man trying to talk chinese/taiwanese with THAT accent then its our shaman nim from Lucky Romance and starts talking in Korean in casual way xD...

9GoRZQ.pngqEM3OW.pngPQkpJQ.png

he looks so cute here i want to hug him :3 ohh and i want to say i miss watching old times in Kdramas because of the musics<33 traditional musics give me goosebooms in a good way *-*

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, nonski said:

i love that scene too chingu! the way he said his name and the no-nonsense expression and the way he walks towards Ra On. i love all of it.  as i've said earlier, the charm of this drama is the earnestness of the actors and the drama itself. :) 

Yes, thats the word. Earnest! 

I love every part of the library scene. When he walks behind the shelf, and when he walked behind her, and when he walked towards her and finally to say his name with perfect expression ...these were all beautifully executed. I lost count how many times i repeat this scene.

• Like 14

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEAuhl0O-A

Dancing rehearsal scene:

CP: It's not that.

CP: You got it wrong! Again.

CP: Again.

CP: Get up.

CP: Get- (*sees RO shake her head*)

CP: (*sighs*) You will know how important your role is as the kast part of the ceremony.

Dancer: Yes, You Highness.

CP: This is enough for today. Go back now.

Dancer: Yes Your Highness!

Dancer (*falls onto his chest*): Oh, Your Highness!

RO (*mouths*): Pat her on the back!

CP: (*shakes his head*) (*reluctantly kind of pats back*)

Queen: (*I'm not sure what she's saying here, but I think it has something to do with him being a player or something with a bunch of gisaengs*)

Queen: Tell Father not to worry. That he'll get to see a special performance in front of the Cheongnara official.

End.

Did anyone else get so mad at that clumsy dancer for staying on the CP's chest for so much longer than necessary? Ugh

• Like 20

Guest MaknaeC

The dancing scene doesn't disappoint, breathtaking indeed. There's no skinship whatsoever but you can clearly feel the intimate aura as Raon and Yeong only have their eyes fixed on each other. Raon who is dancing for the sake of her crown prince and Yeong who can't take his eyes off of a mysterious woman that reminds him to his birth mother.

Yoojung and Bogum did really well with their facial expressions and body language during the whole scene, so detail. I'm glad Yoojung and Bogum have each other as companions for their first time ever leading a drama. Thank you casting director!

8 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Did anyone else get so mad at that clumsy dancer for staying on the CP's chest for so much longer than necessary? Ugh

Me me me...

(thanks for the translation)

Chingu @nonski I love the scene between CP and king too. I don't know how PBG do it, his lines and expression just comes out naturally and effortlessly real. I am interested to see the bts.

• Like 10