[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

no worries about the bracelet, my friends. yes.. CP's one had been broken and the beads might have gone with the wind. 

but! 

he still has Raon's bracelet, right?

When they get back together again, they can just share the beads from Raon's. I don't think CP would mind the pink color. I guess as long as they can still wear the couple bracelet, he would totally be okay with pink beads. hehhehe..

Oooooor... CP can just order one from J.Estina.. since Park Bogum is their model.

Raon will highly likely love waaaaay better than the pink bracelet. hihihihihi..

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:
Here's a suggestion -- Since HY and YS are both suffering from unrequited love, they should commiserate together and heal each other's broken hearts. Besides, they look good together and seemed to have an easygoing air between them. :)

Sorry about cutting your post . That would be nice..Their encounter was nice to see

22 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Congrats to PBG on an ALL KILL on the charts!  The song is not as sad as the other songs but it definitely has a melo feel to it.  Fit perfectly for the wedding montage today.

Today's episode is definitely better when you actually watch the subs rather reading the recaps.  I'm glad though we're not getting an extension, this week and last week's episodes are not as crisp as the earlier episodes which is more likely due to the live shooting.  I guess Yeong and BY had an off screen conversation about Ra On being a girl.  BY probably pretended to be surprised.  Okay so who told the white cloud traitor about where RO was staying?  That seems like another plot hole. Did YS tell BY and later followed BY or was he following YS?  

BY asked YS to hide RO so YS probably told her where she was (episode 13  if i'm not mistaken) and i don't think they actually hide somewhere, they only went where her mom was living...i think so that's how eunuch Han and the other guy probably knew where she was.

There were a lot of instances that seemed random.  Prime Minister Kim asking YS about RO and his pictures...umm was he rummaging through YS's room and happen to find those paintings?  If so, we should have been shown that.

That's nothing new. They showed us on a previous episode that PM Kim went to his grandchild's room and look ...where he found the drawings of the gisaeng...I think that's why they didn't repeat that. episode 2

I'm glad they a show little sign of RO's dad showing up with the bundle appearing at their door.  They didn't show RO opening it but it reminded me of that older lady telling BY about how the dad use to leave stuff for RO's mom. Today once again proves that between RO and Yeong, RO is the "strong" and realistic one in their relationship.  I understood both of their actions today.  Ra On knew that no mater where they went, Yeong will always want to find a way to look for her.  It didn't help that Eunuch Han told her that Yeong was not sleeping or eating well.  She knew that Yeong was dying without her.  She wanted to break that not because she didn't love him but for of them to survive, they needed to break free from each other without any guilt. The look on Yeong's face when he saw RO again was so heartbreaking.  He was so happy but his face literally dropped when RO acted cold towards him.  He knew the minute she pulled out that knife that RO was becoming desperate and was pretty much pleading with him to let go.  The cutting and falling of the bracelet was nicely executed.  I still have hope in that bracelet since he still has RO's and I have feeling either BY or RO will put that bracelet back together. :)

The wedding...geez that looked like more like a funeral.  I thought Minister Kim was gonna stop the wedding for HY.  HY looked so miserable and Yeong looked like a corpse.  Until the end, he was still thinking about RO.  I'm hoping with HGN coming, the wedding is halted for good until RO becomes the bride.  I didn't expect HGN to come back so I have no idea where the writer is going.  I just hope it means there's a why for Yeong not to marry HY after all and he and RO can end up together.  Maybe there's a chance we can see Yoo Jung in that royal wedding outfit after all.

I still think episode 16 will end with Yeong and RO "reuniting" and HY witnessing it.

I can't agree more with what you said about their relationship

• Like 14

Last night though I felt heart broken at ly and raon scenes but I felt hopeful at by and ys scenes. They provided the bit of hope in the episode with their rescues. Hgy appearing was also a big thing. I hope the truth will prevail. Seriously even if they deviate abit from history, I wont mind since they already said its a fusion sageuk and the prince was supposedly fictional as well though modelled after a historical figure but they changed some parts. They wanted to even change his name but didnt. i cant wait for next three episodes and I will watch it all over again!

• Like 16

43 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

hmmm not yet...I wonder if after CP left, RO began collecting the beads? the bracelet might return :huh:

It will and it should..Why on earth introduce a significant,symbolic ornament if it's not meant to be,right?

I am sure the bracelets will reunite them again 

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

no worries about the bracelet, my friends. yes.. CP's one had been broken and the beads might have gone with the wind. 

but! 

he still has Raon's bracelet, right?

When they get back together again, they can just share the beads from Raon's. I don't think CP would mind the pink color. I guess as long as they can still wear the couple bracelet, he would totally be okay with pink beads. hehhehe..

Oooooor... CP can just orderarrow-10x10.png one from J.Estina.. since Park Bogum is their model.

Raon will highly likely love waaaaay better than the pink bracelet. hihihihihi..

:):):):)

• Like 6

You're welcome @nataliakay :wub: I totally understand your frustration. It happens a lot when you first watch the episode. I'm the same now (grrrr I just want to punch the guy who betrayed Eunuch Han, kidnapped (but failed) Ra On & hurt Byeong Yeon's little heart with his harsh words :angry::angry: - I'm watching the subs atm :P). I'm having chocolate crepe to cool me down XD Anytime you feel like needing a banana milkshake, let me know :w00t:

@cynkdf :wub: I'm watching subs! I've heard HCY singing Dururu -> I went 'Wooooo' :w00t::w00t:

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Given where things are, I am sooooo happy that they did not do the extension. I think they would have had to prolong this period of agony, and I think I would have entered the throwing things to vent stage which is not a very pretty state. Right now, I'm a mix of hope, fear, and nervous tension. I don't know if I would have survived multiple weeks more of Yeong's and RO's tears, though. 

Sorry that I cut your post. Just wanna agree with you on this @stroppyse :tears::tears: I'm happy to have MDBC for another week, but I don't like the idea of prolonging the angst urg TT^TT *somehow reminds me of daily drama/long series where they erm mentally torture each other until the last eps TT^TT* 

4 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Oh wells it's just a bracelet, many more can be made to replace it! 

Sorry to cut your post! Just find this fun! You're so cool aha :P 

• Like 14

I think I knew why the rating went down. Half of the nation was more busy waiting for Bogummie's ost to be released.. and then later they spent the entire night abusing the replay button and kept listening to it. That's why the drama rating went down but Bogum surprisingly got an ALL KILL for his 1st OST. ~Tiendoank's logic~

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, panda08 said:

It will and it should..Why on earth introduce a significant,symbolic ornament if it's not meant to be,right?

I am sure the bracelets will reunite them again 

you know it is even now more symbolic if RO has CP's bracelet and CO has RO's bracelet right?

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I think I knew why the rating went down. Half of the nation was more busy waiting for Bogummie's ost to be released.. and then later they spent the entire night abusing the replay button and kept listening to it. That's why the drama rating went down but Bogum surprisingly got an ALL KILL for his 1st OST. ~Tiendoank's logic~

Your logic tops all else!!! I have abused the replay button while at work. 

• Like 14

@uripuppies Annyeong chingu!  Thank you for your insights.  Hopefully, Daddy Rebel's presence helps in uncovering the truth.  I can't help but be worried since the Kim clan is still in power.  They can turn the tables with just one snap from Elder Kim.  I was thinking, what if the White Cloud swears alliance with the Lee family in order to overthrow the Kims?  But then, with the King going ballistic in the preview, I doubt he would still believe whatever Daddy Rebel confesses.  I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed though.  Daddy Rebel is our only hope.  :fearful:

Aaaaahhhh...  Spent the entire morning listening to PBG's song.  OH THE FEELS!  Like it's straight from our Seja Jeoha's heart.  You can imagine an entire scene while listening to it.  And the falsetto...  it's giving me GOOSEBUMPS, for crying out loud!  Oh my, Bo Gum...  I'm really happy your dreams are finally coming true.  It's definitely your time to shine.

And for the record, I will have a hard time dissociating you from Seja Jeoha after this drama.  It's like you were born to play this role.  Whatever role you play in the future, I will always see you as that handsome man in a royal blue garb in all his glory (...and dancing to "Boombastic" with the eunuchs! ;)).

Okay, time to backread.  Weeeeeeeeee!  :)

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

England2.gif

• Like 11

Good morning Moonlighters! 

Went to sleep with PBG's voice lulling me to dreamland. Even if the lyrics are sad. But I could only flashback to all the happy memories they had. 

Ratings - overall all the drama ratings went down so the baseball had that big an impact?

I think I will be watching Ep 15 with my tissues ready after work today. I now feel the need to watch the wedding scene but not sure if I can stand the bracelet scene. :tears:

Thank you all for the different perspectives you have of all the characters.

I am glad YS and BY got more screentime in last night's episode too. 

So my next pressing question would be : What will YS do with that baby? He can't hide the princess forever and the Queen needs to be alive for evidence that she swapped the baby (which would mean either exile or death? Not sure how things work in Joseon times)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, underthemoon0616 said:

Have anyone have same feeling like me, predict that the rating for last night episode must be lower than ep 14? When the story is just like going to circle, it makes me bore. Sometimes I click to another page when streaming last night,

I realize that Yeong has no power in royal court, because when he want to punish one of minister, the rest minister is backing up and threaten to resign. History told us that Yeong is dead, and probably the real novel write that Yeong will leave the palace, giving up his throne for Ra On (dunno, just guessing. Haven't read the novel) But the drama didn't show Yeong frustation because of his court problem. The drama only showed us the ministers united against Yeong. And that's it. It cut to another scene, not showing Yeong feeling.

We always see Yeong talk to Ra On about his problem, and have solution. Not because Ra On gave the solution, but the conversation itself inspire him. Like in yakgwa conversation. Talking with Ra On make him stronger, make him wiser. But now, when Ra On is not there, he clueless because he doesn't have someone to talk to. I'd like to see Yeong talk to Eunuch Jang and Byung Yung or Dasan teacher or even the king, but they don't give the back up like Ra On. Or maybe just a scene, when Yeong stuck to his problem and he remember how pleasant when Ra On beside him, accompany him facing the problem.

And on last meeting (before Yeong cut his bracelet) Yeong pleads Ra On to stay by his side. He doesn't care if Ra On is a name of rebel daughter, he only know that the girl in front of him is always beside him, only for him. 

Sorry for my long rant

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@cynkdf :wub: I'm watching subs! I've heard HCY singing Dururu -> I went 'Wooooo' :w00t::w00t:

@_Nachan07  Sorry to cut your post.  LMAO at this - I shall PM you to tell you why. Can't wait to hear the rest of his OST.

@stroppyse love your amazing insights (as well as your translations).  Yesterday, I posted your translation about that KBS article on my FB page and  the awesome fan who subs from Korean to English many of HCY's videos, especially the fancams)  says thanks and asked whether you are a blogger. Do you have a blog or plan to start one?. 

• Like 12