[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Can someone clarify this for me... was Ra On the only one pardoned from her crimes?  The subs makes it seem that way that it was only her and not her parents.

Also yes we got one last warning from the moderators so let's abide by the rules. :)

Scriptwriter and Crown Prince used the reason to be waived from being traitor's daugther to let RaOn live her happy life as novel writer in the country in the last scenes. The reason was that RaOn helped revealing the truth behind the ex-queen's dead killed by Kim Prime Minister. This waiver of crimes should be applied to only RaOn, her dad looked still under disguise when talking with Kim Hyung.  

After watching last episode, I am wondering why Kim Prime Minister can threaten ex-queen from reading Catholics book and taught Crown Prince about human equality which were against Joseon's strict rules. 

I noticed in TV drama, they used Chinese alphabet in all places, reading the history from wiki as below. I knew that scriptwriter has tried very hard to create fantasy world esp. the happy ending to let Crown Prince succeed in both duty to nation and love to his RaOn;however, filming production still prepared historical details thoroughly.

Another Thump Up to Moonlight.^____^

-------------

credit : wiki

King SunJo = Crown Prince Lee Yeong's dad

- Young King Sunjo succeeded King Jeongjo in 1800. With Jeongjo's death the Intransigent Patriarch faction seized power with the regency of Queen Dowager Jeongsun, whose family had strong ties to the Intransigents, and initiated a persecution of Catholics. But after the retirement and death of the Queen Dowager, the Intransigents were gradually ousted and the Expedient faction, including the Andong Kim family of Kim Jo-sun, the father of the queen, gained power. Gradually the Andong Kims came to dominate the court.

- The most remembered contribution of King Sejong is the creation of Hangul, the Korean alphabet, in 1443; everyday use of Hanja in writing eventually came to an end in the later half of the 20th century.

• Like 20

Thank you for the group pics!, Jin Young Oppa:heart:

I'm still so curious with MDBC team, I have never seen a scene between Hyung Byun and Princess Myun Eun OR between Yoon Sung and princess Myun Eun. Those 2 handsome men could be Crown Prince's brother in law too. Hehehe:D

sorry Ahn Wook..

• Like 19

Lovely group photo. JinYoung you are not the tree for nothing. YS be Moonlights saviour and JY Moonlighters saviour. Lots of love your way.

A Monday and we see the cast together again and this is actually the last Monday for any such sight for Moonlight. Sigh! It's really coming to end. All of it. With press conference done.

Ok so in the group photo YJ and BG both have their own caps. lol. This was a simple issue. Pics can really be misleading. We all know it. Yet we tend to ignore it to suit our own thoughts. Till caps it can be oops moment. But targeting or criticizing ones character based on it. That should be a big NO for anybody. 

• Like 24

24 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

Thank you for the group pics!, Jin Young Oppa:heart:

I'm still so curious with MDBC team, I have never seen a scene between Hyung Byun and Princess Myun Eun OR between Yoon Sung and princess Myun Eun. Those 2 handsome men could be Crown Prince's brother in law too. Hehehe:D

sorry Ahn Wook..

There was a scene with Princess Myun Eun,YS, CP and RO...it's when RO fell off the boat. it was a short one but all them where there.YS looking over the boat. 

• Like 12