[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

14 minutes ago, gimely said:

He is an Archangel :wub: He is take caring this baby is his ultimate passport to my heart.:heart:

Taking care of a baby gives him 1million+++++++++ brownie points. However, I think the baby will be returned to the queen and king. The queen misdeed must not go unpunished!

• Like 16

Wow the ost sounds way better than I expected and its no 1 on those charts mentioned? Serious bogummy magic at work! He certainly improved leaps and bounds and I am amazed he even had time to record an ost and did such a good job at that! 

Episode 15 was painful esp when the bracelet broke. My heart broke with it. The last part when wedding seemed off was a total surprise! So was the part when hgy is alive! The writers really gave us many twists! I simply cannot predict how the ending will be! 

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

My favourite pic from the episode 15. Seriously, he  just looked so awesome.......daebak......:wub::wub: CP turning towards the evil Kim Minister to catch him. That micro arch of the eye brow. Someone wipe my sweat.......:wub:

download.png

2. And just before ....THAT Scene....his expression is just....killing me.. So full hope...I can't take it ...Everytime I recover, I regress into crying fits.....what's wrong with me? :tears:  Bracelet scene when CP turns to see her and calls her Raon-ah. That smileZZZ:tears: I can't take it. I am melting.....

download_1.png

Mods, please allow. Reposted to add the images......which I didnt know how to do earlier. =-=

• Like 13

As I disagreed what Ra On did was wrong, I will also disagree that LY is stubborn or indecisive (hmm, when exactly?) 

My interpretation is that Ra On's farewell was too one sided that Lee Young was unable to accept rightfully. If Lee Young were to let her be, Ra On would have to bear all pain even if she meant good. That's not fair for both. So I'm glad Lee Yeong gave her closure.  As I've said before that's more like it. 

• Like 19

Moonlight love :)  photo WP_20161010_08_10_56_Pro_zpsbx7jjdmg.jpg

So I have been trying to draw our otp...this is my little gift for you guys :heart:

My heart fluttered so much while drawing this haha :wub:...Lee young is hard to draw

Any criticism is welcome as it would help me to improve ;)

love love love <3

btw Bogummy's ost is sooooo beautiful! it fills my heart haha...love it! so proud of him!

2 hours ago, moodypie said:

I would like to believe that he will watch or perhaps was given a good idea on how the script for this ep was like...so that when he sings it will be very close to the scene that was shot. he has to have that feel to sing! When his song came into the background, I was immediately thinking that you must be jumping for joy :blush:

@moodypie I didn't expect any part of his song to be released today, so yes I was jumping for joy :)  He puts a lot of his heart and soul into his singing, and I am so glad his song was played during a touching scene featuring Ra On and her mother.

And Park Bo Gum - congratulations! An all-kill in a month of so many comebacks - a well-deserved achievement! An amazing actor, excellent singer - and a wonderful personality - I am happy to have found you through MDBC! 

@febz like you, I'll trust the PDs, the writers, and the music director - they know what they are doing :) 

@uripuppies The last OST - by Hwang Chi Yeul -  is scheduled for release on 18 October. At midnight tomorrow (12 Oct)  KST  HCY's collaboration single with Eunha of GFriend  will be released - please send HCY and Eunha positive energy that their single will do well. Thanks so much.

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, poppysmic said:

Can I just ask how can Raon possibly save CP is she's by his side? How can she fight for it and act as if nothing can happen when the country's future is in their hands. 

I am confused with the hate on Raon.

I don't understand the hate either. I asked the same question awhile ago but no one gave a "specific" "realistic" answer. Episode 15 is brilliant in all aspects and I don't get it how such a meaningful scene perfectly portrayed by PBG and KYJ became the source of hate for Raon's character. One should see the bigger picture to analyze what's the writer is trying to deliver about Yeong and Raon's unconditional love.

• Like 24

Chingu-ah, I think I'm getting mad. I keep replaying BoGum's song during 1 and a half hours since it was released. And now I can't sleep. How can I go to work tomorrow? How can I work while my head is full of his warm voice. God, please save me :tears:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, _Nachan07 said:

Did Soompi crash/temporarily unavailable to anyone here just now?

Gosh I thought coz of me opening too many tabs :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yes. Suddenly it turned to unavailable. Maybe because our topic moved so fast that it overloaded :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

This forum was down minutes ago?? ... And I lost a whole page of my  un-submitted comment :bawling:   (Note to myself: Do not write too slow and long) - The only thing that still left is this pic to represent my feeling of Park Bo Gum amazing ost....and Episode 15

97529-Stop-Crying-Stop-Crying.jpg

• Like 21

@cloud92 Yesss it revived!! :w00t:

52 minutes ago, AprilApril said:

Yes. Suddenly it turned to unavailable. Maybe because our topic moved so fast that it overloaded :sweatingbullets:

@AprilApril Hahaha, me too! I thought coz I kept going in & out of the thread & it's too heavy :P glad it's back :wub:

:crazy: That's not goooood @PororoQueen your long post TT^TT I was typing something & it just crashed. All left is the comment I quoted for the previous post <_<

Happy Soompi's back or else I might have withdrawal symptoms from missing Soompi :P 

giphy.gif

Edit as don't wanna be off topic ~ Sharing a fanart I love in my MDBC collection ~ sorry if it's been posted :S :S :S (credit to fanart owner ^^)

aaf44d79ee08fac1a11eafa4dfae3b61.jpg 

• Like 19