[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I'm looking forward for the preview tonight...quite excited since last night..:D MDBC is my daily vitamin and energy booster!!!:rolleyes:

This is my home since ep 1...my daily duty is to scroll up and down to read ur post...:phew: hahaha

Now lets speed up to our target 1500 page!!! We still have a longggg page to go!!:sweatingbullets: lets go guys:P

• Like 15

2 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

@luvhollandlop Initially I thought Lee Yeong would make the connection about Head Eunuch - Ra On and Hong G.N. but no he didn't even asked anything to Teacher Dasan , so I don't expect it  anymore because I feel disappointed every time he can't connect the dots lol 

Lmao.  I'll give him a pass on this one. SInce falling in love, he's lost a few brain cells and can't think because of RO.  I'm actually more sad that we didn't hear Dae San's plan when they were suppose to meet.

Anyways, you guys are awesome!  Everyone is so creative.

Rewatching episode 13 and the OST is nice but it doesn't really fit with the backhug scene.  It's almost distracting.

• Like 17

On 10/7/2016 at 2:28 AM, Earth2KatyD said:

Have y'all noticed that Lee Yeong's arms are always wide open for Ra On?

@Earth2KatyD yay! Glad to have you back.  Now me is getting sick.  I got caught by chickenpox, what to do know, I miss many pages too, you have chingu to turn your hair grey lol :D ... eerrrmmm... I want to have Lee Young's arms open wide for hugging me too hahahahha....

• Like 10

Just back reading 1 days posting have taking me half the day.. kekeke. I really love you all for all your comments, thoughts and insights. It makes my day a lot more stress free. (๑♡⌓♡๑) Especially after getting the news from work that I am going to Japan 1 week early. (Remind me to never say that I perfectly planed everything. I had to rebook everything, and am now trying to figure out how to live stream the last 2 episodes with you all Σ(♡@﹏ @☆)ノ”)

And I am probably the only one that is really happy about the preview being today at midnight (Korean time). I wasn't home yesterday and wouldn't have been able to live stream it with you all. (⌒▽⌒)

4 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

As @nonski placed before us the target of reaching 1,500 pages, should we ACCELERATE EVEN MORE THIS THREAD?

I want to help speed up the thread posing questions to all the Moonlighter's in this thread...

What was the CLINCHER, I. E.decisive factor, that made you an MDBC fan, a certified Moonlighter?

Post away!

It started with me following Kim Yoo-Jung, I try to watch all her work. I was a bit apprehensive about this project. (Blame Secret Door, after Kim Yoo-Jung and the too young thingy, I was really scared this would be happening again.) I did not know much about the other four in the main cast, the veterans I love and had no qualms about.

Also I was a bit apprehensive about the girl pretending to be a boy. The only time I actually thought that this worked, in Kdrama world, was Coffee Prince and Painter of the wind (by the way Kim Yoo-Jung plays the young Shin Yun-Bok) 

So like many, I knew I would probably not keep on watching this drama if the first 2 episodes were no good. And oh man they had me hooked from the first second. kekeke Although I was reading this thread, it took me a few episodes before I felt this place was for me. In general I think drama thread have a tendency focus on the negativity. But this place was just filled with happiness and joy of loving Moonlight drawn by Clouds. So me turning in to a Moonlighter was actually more to this thread than me loving the drama. Of course they go hand in hand. kekeke

4 hours ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S DEATH SQUAD

OR IS IT SO?

Gooddddd Morning/Afternoon/Evening chingudeul! How is everybody in this dark gloomy thunderstorm day? I love this sort of weather lol

I'm proudly to say that I"ve completed our very own BATTLE FORMATION!

I design special armor for you  @Bambiina . No way jose we goin to battle with that baby deer form! First time in my life designing an armor for a deer, any animal for that matter! 

So I add 50'ish people, I might miss out some people since my brain is already at the limit simulating the legendary battle scene.  At some point during the making, I think my brain cracks a bit due to laughing too much, wahahahahaha

Without further ado, our DEFENDER OF MOONLIGHT FOR MONDAY EPISODE 15!

TO BATTLE!!!

Happy Weekend Moonlighters! :wub:

@pyoyong Ah you made my day.. Though I would have loved to end up as the flag glued to our CP's face. I probably wouldn't do much good in a fight if I was the flag. So being in character of CP I could at least do some damage. kekeke

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Lmao.  I'll give him a pass on this one. SInce falling in love, he's lost a few brain cells and can't think because of RO.  I'm actually more sad that we didn't hear Dae San's plan when they were suppose to meet.

Anyways, you guys are awesome!  Everyone is so creative.

Rewatching episode 13 and the OST is nice but it doesn't really fit with the backhug scene.  It's almost distracting.

He really can't think straight when his feelings involved. I think Dasan's plan had something to do with family registry since it became void after Ra On reunited with her mother. Don't be sad Dasan never explained his plans in detail after all lol

• Like 12