[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

Omooooooooo is that true raon tell him story about the mermaid princess????? 

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE hope it wasn't like the story, when prince married other woman instead her and she killed herself and disappeared like a bubble :cry::bawling:

This is remain me with secret garden :''''''' the angst:''''''

Please don't:bawling:. I won't ask much just make Raon his concubine please I'll be satisfied with that:confounded:. No separation or death please:cold_sweat:.

Errmm....for the piggyback session...when CP laughingly piggy-back her back to his palace....no one has any reaction and Ra On was protesting? :w00t:  I think this is the furthest they can go in a drama....to tease us....  I just checked the translation....it is correct, the cheeky CP said that and went towards his palace.

Just for context, prior to that, CP asked RO to complete the mermaid story when she was on his back...what happened in the end of the story...so RO said the mermaid disappeared like bubbles...that was when CP felt the need to hang on even stronger to RO.

• Like 20

44 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

Omg any preview for next week? How to live through this week? Seriously I wonder what the head eunuch wanted to achieve? Were they rebelling against the kim faction, doing things the king wanted to do but couldnt? Yet the king was maybe hoodwinked into thinking the rebels were out to ger him? Questions questions.

thank you all for the live recaps. I couldnt watch th live streaming. I think I will b staying up late to watch the raw! And with subs!

Epic episode as the ending was with a big question mark and next week is th angsty wedding!

Right now its like we are meant to think the chief eunuch is in fact the rebel leader and her father, hence his familiarity when he called out to RO...Ra On ah...Also, he was quick to wonder about her origins when he realized how old she was and the fact that she was a Hong. It all points in that direction. but lets see how they spin it.This writer is all kinds of brilliant.

There's a site that usually has the subbed version up in about 4-5 hours. Its late at night for me but I have been staying up to watch lately. I will message you the link.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, febz said:

I've just been replay from ep 1 :D. Found it at episode 5 chingu

Thank you so much!!!! 

27 minutes ago, minsunie said:

Kim Hyung asks if sang sung is the one who took him in after his father was killed--he said yes and i watched over you all this time. 

I think he said something about how they have to bring ra on over....??

love this surprise!! can't wait for sub...wonder what their conversation was about.

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I feel okay as well because I feel so assured of uri OTP. :D 

I just saw your post while I was back reeading...

I like ep9, it gives the opportunity to our otp to build a solid relationship before the tidal waves. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

Nothing too see  .. wrongly quoted myself .. so delete the post.. . And @jillia like it .. omo jillia you hurt my frelin.. u didn read huh.. only press like button... 

:sigh: waste of space .. quoted my own post.. sheesh feel stupid mianhe

You must have been spooked by this ghost ahjumma

49_zpsfk7tshfe.png

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, burningwithlove said:

Right now its like we are meant to think the chief eunuch is in fact the rebel leader and her father, hence his familiarity when he called out to RO...Ra On ah...Also, he was quick to wonder about her origins when he realized how old she was and the fact that she was a Hong. It all points in that direction. but lets see how they spin it.This writer is all kinds of brilliant.

There's a site that usually has the subbed version up in about 4-5 hours. Its late at night for me but I have been staying up to watch lately. I will message you the link.

It is more realistic that he is her grandfather.. but 'cause he is a eunuch he probably is a great uncle or something.. o (^‿^✿)

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Call me surprise that not a single soul in that huuuuge palace caught Raon being piggybacked by CP.. or saw being lovey dovey.

I couldn't completely enjoy their skinship today coz I was so afraid someone saw them and started spreading gossip that they're homosex or something.

I was actually relieved when the scene changed.. hoho... what's wrong with me?

Writer-nim.. just make them date in the jungle or a remoted island so I don't have to walk on eggs fearing people see them.

i hear you hahaha... i was a bit nervous for them, actually since LY was putting the footcover and kisses her :) 

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, nonski said:

thanks to all our liveblogging team tonight!

@Jillia @Grace1003 @Naruto_7th_Hokage @sebnem @moodypie @bonuibonui @sebnem @browngirl @bebe1989 @ruzikie @honeywell @lovehbhjw2013 @cutekimichan @syeramy @YeuBacMou

@denarvie @MinLyn for your livetranscaps

and to my dearest dongsaeng @jeonghyang for GIFcapaping the show tonight

to @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven for the translations later

- FLUFFY ROYAL KISS -

63.gif

Spoiler

FQ7Ws54.gif

OSMe41b.gif

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

It is more realistic that he is her grandfather.. but 'cause he us a eunuch he probably is a great uncle or something.. o (^‿^✿)

Oh I hadn't thought of that. Given his age, yes that is very possible! You might be right. I hope we get more hints in the preview...

Now where is that preview? /cries/

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Please don't. I won't ask much just make Raon his concubine please I'll be satisfied with that. No separation or death please.

Me too, it's break my heart, but currently my heart already cracked to the pieces with this episode knowing CP will married with HY ... MY HEART *brb to gathering the pieces of my heart till next week*

One episode they lovey dovey as couple but other episode they will separate (((((((NOOOOOOOOOO)))))))

moonlighters let's cherish all the sweetest moment tonight *wipe the tears*

• Like 9

Thank you recappers!!  RO didn't seem to do a lot in this episode but it seem a lot was revealed. So the elder eunuch is the leader...no wonder he looked uncomfortable when the king was telling him that he has no one on his side... 

What it is about Korea and the little mermaid story?  I've seen it referenced in so many dramas.  Ra On is the realist while Yeong is the dreamer in their relationship.  I'm curious what plan his adviser had in mind so that RO can stay by his side.  I wasn't sure in the recaps but was it a plan also to avoid his marriage with HY?  

• Like 15