[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

Top 5 Male And Female Stars People Want To Spend Chuseok With

Top 5 Male And Female Stars People Want To Spend Chuseok With

The survey happens every year. “Which star do you want to spend Chuseok with?” The Seoul Arts College sent a survey to 722 students (451 female, 271 male) studying everything from acting and modeling to music and design, asking them this very question.

Topping the results this year are Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, the stars of KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” which is currently dominating Monday-Tuesday dramas with viewership ratings nearing 20 percent.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/12/top-5-male-female-stars-people-want-spend-chuseok/

Ok now will the 2 TOP winners please spend Chuseok together... the prize for coming in as first:)

• Like 10

@chubbz. This is why it works in both ways. I mean regardless what Lee Yeong knows he would still act in same way. He isn't someone who would be upset over feeling stupid for a long time. Since he does it intentionally most of the time or could be careless what others thinks of him too as long as he is confident with himself. So even if it bugged him initially, Sam Nom's gender should not matter to him since he liked her as friend. That's how he concluded that he won't question it anymore. But I'm fairly sure that his feelings came first before realization that's why he lost confidence and got restless. 

"The reason I've been waiting instead of pushing you for answers is because in the corner of my heart, I hoped that you were that gorgeous girl. But you don't even know whose heart you are messing with, moreover you're putting up a pathetic eunuch act. So how do you want me to kiss you?" 

Pfft...I tried :D 

• Like 7

On 09/09/2016 at 3:16 AM, kkwattana said:

I watched this interview too and saw Yoo Jung just smiled and did a thumb up ( means ok) when Bogum asked her to go on a trip but I am not too sure if they gonna go on the trip together just them or as a group. I will wait to read the news, must be interesting.

@kkwattana yes, we shall see.. Yoo Jung might have more free time to go on such trips compared to Bogum who is in high demand now... haha..

Aish... everyone is excited with the next epsisode as we all want to know when will the CP knows Raon's gender. The sooner the better but I'm worried what plot will there be in the next 10-12 episodes to make the show interesting.

If the writer and producer wants to make the story as per history, ie, the CP became Interim King, at least he will be in that position for 3 years. the drama can end while he is still still the 'king' :)

• Like 4

Firstly a BIG THANK YOU to all the fellow fans here who have enjoyed reading the blog and for your kind words! :wub:
 The thread moves too fast so I can't trace back individually to thank you... but my friends told me about it heehee

I hope it will serve to continue to keep us spazzing about this drama... :blush:

Thanks to @mangachickava ,the blog has a new post today featuring Jin Young's Yoon Sung! https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/not-just-your-picture-perfect-second-lead/

40 more minutes TO GOOOOO...

• Like 9

On 9/6/2016 at 9:30 PM, Grace1003 said:

Raon was dragged by the Prince and confronted her. Raon apprehended by the palace guards!

hello....anybody please please link to the live streaming please.... thank you

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mommyjezz said:

4 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

Can anyone pm me the live streaming link? 

https://aqstream.com/kbs2/KBS2-Mobile

http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-kbs2.html

http://www.zoptv.com/live/kbs2

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

for everyone who is in need of links , it has been mentioned before that they are on page 103 the last post there are 8 links 

thank you so much....

19 minutes ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

thank you so so so much...

• Like 1

Standby mode... I'm set to watch the live stream telecast.. Never mind the limited Korean.. I will understand it by their actions and will understand them further later once the English sub is up :) 

oopps the program is about to begin.., see you later everyone :)

• Like 7