[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Firstly, i would like to ask...

Arent theres an article stated that KBS already confirmed for 20 eps?

But why some of ppl here keep fussing bout it over & over again? Perhaps some of us cant accept KBS decision? 

As a moonlighter we should support & enjoy the show. Lets just trust the writer guys, they know whats the best for the drama.:innocent:

Kim Yoojung  is celebrating her birthday soon right?.. so maybe then we can get the scene of her character kissing the prince.... we all hope and boy, would that be a great birthday present for Yoojung to be kissed by the handsome Park Bogum.... hehhee (well she did mentioned several times that Bogum is just so handsome)

I find it funny that during their interview last week (?), Bogum was ready to ask Yoojung to go on a trip after the end of the show... ala BOF (africa)? Yoojung didnt reply to that but just smile... it would be interesting to see.

So far we have 17 people already, I added you to the picture as you can see. I was thinking about putting your profile picture next to the name, so it looks cuter, kinda like a stamp. Instead of using a boring email like many other petitions, this adds more of a personal touch and would be more catchy. I'll post again once I added your profile picture but if you wanna use some other picture or logo just send a message to me in this forum with a picture or a link. 

pet6_zpsc35mlsjs.jpg

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro

If you want to join our crusade for more skinship, just like this post and I will take this as an oath of loyalty to the cause and add your name up there :D

EDIT : Picture renew

Hello everyone, I've been following this drama religiously, and read every single page of this thread before the drama even started by only being a silent reader, but now I decided to make myself an account so that I can share all of my love for the drama with you guys. I'm so happy. Yayyyy! :wub:

6 hours ago, Bambiina said:

This is very similar to my husband comment …

I told him in order to enjoy Kdrama there is certain things you need to let go .. one of it ‘logic’ … I’ve seen a lot of gender-bender drama – and all of the actress look girlish and can never be pass off as a boy …  I tried it with Coffee Prince .. I asked my 4 years old daughter – is that person a boy or a girl (YEH in coffee prince) .. She’s a girl .. I tried again with PMY in SKKS .. she’s a girl … tried again suly in to the beautiful you .. again – she’s a girl … You are beautiful – PSH – She’s a girl … tested on all three children (son and daughter) .. they can tell by just one look without knowing anything about the drama.. :D .. except for one – they kinda confuse – Hanakimi – Taiwanese version – Ella Chen .. heee :D

Compare to the rest of ‘illogical’ drama – alien, time traveler, webtoon/world traveler … switch bodies … you name it .. I guess cross dressing drama is more acceptable to the mind … told my husband – please ignore that focus on the plot .. make believe that she really look like a he …. And her voice is manly .. That’s the only way to enjoyyyy

Anyway - I am familiar with your ID hehehehhe... you have been watching Kdrama for ages (I guess) ... I think you must know by heart now that throw logic out of the window into the bin ... when watching Kdrama 

I agree with @Bambiina..this is after all a rom-com-fantasy-liked sageuk...I think the writers have been trying to establish that even from the beginning. Notice how many times people commented "HE IS A PRETTY EUNUCH"..Plus, I believe Flower Boys do exist even in the 19th century..hehehe (Hwarang will evidently proof this)...so it is not odd to have one that looks like her then.. After all, that is the whole story..the prettiness of this particular eunuch is confusing CP and the other lead men and that is when the conflict began... KYJ is perfect for the role and she has done quite well in studying how boys act..But since her character is not about her confusing her own gender or had any gender change or anything, for her to still have some femininity in her character is logical enough..I will be disturbed if the character is played by male-looking lead lady with tough male exterior because I could not imagine what this person would look like if finally the secret is out..OMG!!...:-)

7 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Dugeun! Dugeun!

Thanks to @Dragon_way!

Auuwww love love ths pic! Im so in love with his looks. So cute yet manly... and his nose, omo... i love tht kind of nose cz i know tht defintly real nose. LOL!

Cry3-YBUIAAWsMv.jpg

5 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

So far we have 16 people already, I added you to the picture as you can see. I was thinking about putting your profile picture next to the name, so it looks cuter, kinda like a stamp. Instead of using a boring email like many other petitions, this adds more of a personal touch and would be more catchy. I'll post again once I added your profile picture but if you wanna use some other picture or logo just send a message to me in this forum with a picture or a link. 

pet4_zpsspmbitfu.jpg

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa

If you want to join our crusade for more skinship, just like this post and I will take this as an oath of loyalty to the cause and add your name up there :D

@pyoyong..I want in...pleassseee...kamsahanida!!!:-)

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The cinematography in this drama is just beautiful and so telling/symbolic:

Hide contents

Credit: DC Gall

I know! One day, I will take snapshots of the 720p MDBC episodes I downloaded and will post these here. If I have more time, I will make gifs.

34 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I can't stop laughing seeing Lee Yeong doesn't even want BH to touch Ra On. :lol::wub:

Hide contents

1473232178.gif

Credit: DC Gall

@Jillia me too. I'm so excited to watch that scene. Look how BH stares at Yeong and Yeong's reaction afterwards. OMG I am so in love with our OTP. How can they be so adorable and make my heart flutter just by being next to each other.

@bonuibonuiYou’re welcome!

I just back-read the pages and some Moonlighters @picadrama @Shadi Daryoush were asking about the song at the end of ep 4 and somewhere in ep 6.

It is also the one that I’m waiting for <3:flushed: 

MDBC OST Ep 4 & 6

Ep 4 & Ep 6

Will my love show in the moonlight and the clouds
The illuminated love looks sorrowful
Why am I shedding tears alone
I miss you, because I miss you, a love I can no longer forget
My heart and tears are calling for you
I love you, because I love you, a love I cannot let go any longer
Behind you, I lost my way so I cry

(Brief lyrics from Viki, thanks to cococassey :heart:)

Video credit to DramaKBS & owner)

Archived