[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, honeywell said:

Taking an extra day off and not getting slee is so worth it.  This show is not perfect but today's episode went by so fast.  We got to see a new side to Yeong and a friendship that was once forgotten.  My gawd I still can't get over the scene at the end.  Simply beautiful.

Yes, another beautiful landscape with background of sunset while riding their horses. Love that they are working together to solve the conflict.  That is the only way for now.

• Like 11

OMO!

OMOOO!!   OOMOOOOOO!!!!!

GOD THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!!!!! THEY RODE HORSE TOGETHER???????? WILL THE HORSE BE OKAY?????? OR WILL IT PASS OUT FROM TOO MUCH HOTNESS RADIATING FROM ITS RIDERS????????

Wow... I'm utterly totally speechless right now. OK. If yesterday I kiiiiiinda felt insecured with the appearance of Crown Princess and her meeting the prince and all, with this episode I can put ease feeling in my mind.

The way CP went aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to save Ra On, there's no way for another girl to replace her SOLID position in his heart. Huahahhahhahhahhah *evil laughter*

• Like 21

i am so happy cos caught bit of live!!!! sorry i miss the earlier scenes.

BY and CP fighting off the china envoy guards. wow, CP is so damn dashing.

of cos the best was CP rescuing RO tied to the tree. OMG could that scene be even more beautiful. them on the horse back and CP convo to RO, did CP tell RO he miss her like crazily??? gosh i died when RO turned and looked at him and he suddenly commanded horse to ride. the end is just so perfect.

• Like 22

Annyeong chingu deul :lol:

Gosh today's episode was an intense one. Sorry unable to recap but I know there are so many capable chingu deul that will do the recaps and screencaps. Today somehow I have difficulty in understanding them s they spoke in sageuk language.

Intense moments between CP and HN, sometimes I thought he might kiss her not knowing his eunuch is a girl after all. Whew....need to wait 7 days more for the next new episode.

Was there a preview? I waited but didn't see one....

• Like 13

WOAH! WHAT AN EPISODE!
Firstly, thank you to everyone who joined our liveblogging team tonight!

@MinLyn for transcapping 

@bebe1989 @honeywell @ruzikie @denarvie @iamia @Naruto_7th_Hokage @YeuBacMou @leejongsuk @mujay @Yongzura @syeramy @valsava @Grace1003

and of course to my dongsaeng our resident GIPcapper @jeonghyang

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

43.gif

- EPISODE 06 -

seriously!!!!

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gifyellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gifyellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif

seriously!!!

jinjja! jinjja! jinjja!

this is me right now, i died of the feels of this drama tonight, it's just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

chingu @stroppyse dongsaeng where are thou?

• Like 23

This show is officially oddball rofl I couldn't catch up much but I was utterly shocked to see action scenes and ending gosh why  Ra On was stressing over Lee Yeong being angry at her? What did he do to her I'm so afraid right now. :/ 

Edit: Ohh I get it now he didn't know what to do with his feelings and pushed her away pff I can't tell he is stupid or not. 

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Yeong brings her in his horse and protecting her like a cute boyfriend. Raon asks him if it's okay if she comes after this commotion happened. 

Yeong said it's okay. I will protect you and just stay beside me. 

THE END WITH THEM AND SUNSET SCENE. 

gosh, the new ost must be Ben. Because the voice looks like her voice

I hope its Ben. I love Ben's voice. :wub:

• Like 9

I just finished watching the livestream and I must say that today's episode is such a roller coaster ride for my heart.... so many intense stuffs going on right here, and Yoonsung! He proves himself to be an important person in here, and how the three man working together to get Raon again.... oh god, how I wished for the three to reconcile again and rekindle their friendship. I wished I know what they're saying though, but even from their expression/eyes alone, I can feel A LOT of things going on in today's episode. 

Looking forward for the next one again (as per usual) - because even my mom streams this drama with me even when we don't know Korean (she's a huge fan of Bogum and now she's taking a liking to Jinyoung). 

Also, in today's episode I was wondering if the Crown Prince already know that Raon is a girl? Or did he not know still?

• Like 15