[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phi3nk

@thecrazedkfangirl Hi, welcome to this thread. It's a bit silent here coz this is pre-produced drama. But let's spazzing here as often as possible. :D Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I also don't understand hangul, huhu.... :bawling:

Here's the video and pics of The team squad and vampire detectives appeared to promote OCN.

OCNNO.1originalID_%B9%EC%C5%BDX38.mp4_10

OCNNO.1originalID_%B9%EC%C5%BDX38.mp4_10

Guest phi3nk

FIRST PEEK! SQUAD 38 BY SEO IN GUK & MA DONG SUK

Since little dongsaeng’s drama won’t air until some time August, at least I can look forward to his hyung’s, Seo In Guk (I Remember You), upcoming OCN drama,38 Task Force (or Squad 38). Instead of playing a criminalogist, this time, he became a criminal. What a twist of fate.

Can Bo Gum cameo as a police who captures and throws In Guk into prison? The twist would be humourous. It will be fun! I love my I Remember You brothers too much, even after a year+, I still find myself thinking of them.

Back to this drama…

It is directed and screenwrite by Kim Jung Min and Han Jung Hoon, who were both previously responsible of the crime drama — Bad Guys. I have seen Bad Guys, it’s… all right. I expected more from Park Hae Jin’s character, but he did not have much to do in it; and the built-up mystery that was revealed in the end was MEH.

Hopefully with less actor in this show, uri In Guk does not get shoved over for someone else’s screen time. I doubt he would be, since his character is recruited by Ma Dong Suk, and they are only two main leads in the show, and Sooyoung as the female lead.

All 3 teasers show us nothing, not unless we understand Korean, that is. And this last video is posted simply because I adore & seeing In Guk in suit. The hair is awesome too. Reminds me very much of Lee Hyun.

Gaaaahhhh, I miss them brothers. 

Squad 38 airs June 18 on OCN.

5tWo2IO.jpg

95WgASf.jpg

c1RJGJO.jpg

cr : https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/first-peek-38-task-force-squad-38-seo-in-guk-ma-dong-suk/

I like her idea, imagine if Park Bo Gum make a cameo as police officer who catch In Guk and arrested him to the jail, it make my day. Whoaa... i miss the brother so much.

Guest phi3nk

Swooning over Seo In Guk’s 2nd Teaser for 38 Police Squad

s4.png

I might have to start looking in the Thesaurus for new ways to call Seo In Guk gorgeous. Alluring, beautiful, charming, winsome…..  All are totally apt in expressing how awesome Seo In Guk is in the 2nd teaser for 38 Police Squad.  We could also go with bewitching, lovable, enamoring….. the list is really endless. 

Don’t get me wrong, I am not watching only for Seo In Guk (mostly SIG).  Ma Dong Seok is holding his own and rocks the poor cop who is after entitled tax cheaters.  Just he does it with more style due to Seo In Guk’s suaveness.  I can’t wait to watch these two fight crime one con at a time.

SYNOPSIS:

A special task force will mix cops and criminals in order to catch bad guys, but this time the good-bad guys will be con artists who use their skills of fraud and deception in order to help catch tax evaders.

s5.png

38 Police Squad airs on June 18th.

src : https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/swooning-over-seo-in-guks-2nd-teaser-for-38-police-squad/#more-24772

Guest phi3nk

Police Unit 38 will lie, cheat, or swindle you for your taxes

38Unit1.jpg

If only there were enforcers as scary-looking as Ma Dong-seok (Bad Guys) going after rich people for not paying their taxes in real life, people might follow the rules. Though I think the point Police Unit 38 is making with its first teaser is that the usual tactics don’t work against these people, which is why you need to resort to drastic measures. EnterSeo In-gook (I Remember You), a master con artist who’s going to start using his evil powers for good as a member of a special task force that goes after tax evaders.

The new OCN police comedy comes from the writer of Bad Guys and Vampire Prosecutorand the PD of Hidden Identity, and tells the story of a very specific police unit designed to go after people who try and skirt their taxes. The drama’s title is named after Article 38 (legal code referring to tax payment) and has the word “con” built into it, in a pun. That’s because they’re going to employ some underhanded tricks to get these people to pay up.

Ma Dong-seok plays the upright chief of the unit, an honest and hardworking tax collector who truly believes in equality. In the teaser as rich people are tearing him to shreds, he narrates, “Whether you’re [born with] a golden spoon or a dirt spoon, let’s just do one thing — pay our taxes — fairly!” Even his character’s name, Baek Sung-il, is a pun on “the people” (baeksung).

Sooyoung (My Spring Days) plays a civil servant in the same department who always follows the rules and acts according to logic. The pot-stirrer will be smooth-talking con artist Seo In-gook, who sidles up to Ma Dong-seok in the teaser and calls him a frustrating ajusshi. With a cheeky smile, he offers to go get that tax money owed like it’d be the easiest thing in the world. The teaser closes on the tagline: “I will con you to the end and collect!” I have a feeling that snazzy-suit-wearing young man is up to no good, even if he’s working with the good guys, but somehow I don’t seem to care.

Police Unit 38 will air on Saturdays and Sundays after Vampire Detective, and premieres June 18.

cr : 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/police-unit-38-will-lie-cheat-or-swindle-you-for-your-taxes/

@tenilove97 oh hell yeah  I agree SIG always looks good in suits.  He. Wears clothes that's apt for him and his character. In IRY he was always in white long sleeve polo and khaki or pants.  Ha ha Ikr mundane thougths .

Looking forward to this OCN crime com. Oh gosh tax evaders beware hahaha don't con a con man haha. Well only in this drama :D

@phi3nk thanks for updates :)

Guest phi3nk

oh @darynrose Thank you so muchhhh..... I'm late to update. Huahhhhh.... In Guk so damn sexy here (sorry I'm fangirling and bias here). No wonder in DB comments turn out to be PG rate, hehehe.... I'm not complaining tho. :P

Here are some update from IG. they had shooting in the office.

web_3529168249_419d4d50.jpg?type=w1

And fans already gave their support for the casts and crews.

Guest phi3nk

IG update

It seems this ig posts uploaded by cameraman, idk tho since i can't read hangul properly :sweatingbullets:

He uploaded some of the shooting pics, the rest of photos in the spoiler tag

Spoiler

These are from different accounts, from another crews.

Spoiler

And support from fans

sorry for the space.... 

Guest phi3nk

Seo In Guk Is A Suave Con Man In New Teaser For Upcoming Drama

Seo In Guk Is A Suave Con Man In New Teaser For Upcoming Drama

Let’s just say you don’t want to be on the other end of the line if Seo In Guk is calling.

In the second teaser for OCN weekend drama “Squad 38″ (working title), Seo In Guk transforms into a sexy and suave con man who is a master of voice phishing.

Seo In Guk impresses with his able to impersonate a number of different people that you might expect to ask for personal information over the phone, including a worker at the Financial Supervisory Service and loan consultant.

Seo In Guk cooly shares the simple secret to swindling, “Everyone is greedy for money.”

In crime comedy “Squad 83,” a police task force joins forces with con artists to catch tax evaders.

“Squad 83″ is slated to air its first episode on OCN on June 18 at 11 p.m., KST.

Watch the teaser below, and share with us your thoughts! Are you looking forward to seeing Seo In Guk in this role?

https://youtu.be/a3GoWGOKBEM

cr : 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/09/seo-in-guk-is-a-suave-con-man-in-new-teaser-for-upcoming-drama/

Guest phi3nk

Thanks @aesna for the pictures, both of the guys look sooooo shippable, hehe... I don't mind being conned by SIG. :D

Imagine, if the bad guys pose something look like this below :D:D:D 

They're cute, huhhh??

Archived