[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

Credit Hancinema

"38 Revenue Collection Unit"Seo In Guk as Yang Jeong-do

photo727981.jpg

Actor Seo In-guk is becoming conman Yang Jeong-do in the new OCN drama "38 Revenue Collection Unit". Yang Jeong-do is a handsome and intelligent conman.

Stills of Yang Jeong-do shows just how sneaky and smart he is.

http://www.hancinema.net/38-revenue-collection-unit-seo-in-guk-as-yang-jeong-do-94949.html

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

38 Police Unit / 38 Task Force. 18 June. OCN.  Gonna watch this.

What if your tax collector/investigator looks like SIG? Ha.  Yang Jeong Do. slick con man going to collect taxes. 

Lookin' damn fine.. SIG in suit. Oh the drama shades of White Collar in kdrama way :) 

CjXlAf7UkAAybXF.jpg

cr:akpop.

Sooyoung beating the crap out of bad guys ? I am sooooooo in XD. It really looks like it hurts tho :sweatingbullets: ! At least she asked if he was OK lol.

So pumped up for this drama ! Please be good and can we bring some cameos from the Bad Guys team ? :D

Guest phi3nk

@asiiatdu82 haha... i like this scene too. She looks really immerse in her role :D Poor the guy, kkekkee....

@inshara2000 ikr. If only there is a criminal as cute and polite as SIG, i believe the prison will be full of fangirls, kkekkee.... 

12 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

SIG is like the Matt Bomer in K-dramaland. How can he look this good? HOW???

@inshara2000 Exactly. Just looking at stills..  he's oozing. Plus as what I've mentioned 'White Collar' kinda drama. <3

@phi3nk thanks for  SIG another photo. What we love about SIG is the way he dresses. Plus I love he's one star who always wear socks- I know I'm mundane..sorry just observation.. he he.  He ain't flashy. Doesn't care about popularity but just does his best in every drama and pick a good one too.

For this - I´m waiting.

After Bad Guys - one of my all time favourites - this is so promising. And the Cast - omg. I will count the Days. Okay - OCN stands not for big Romance - and normaly I need that - but they do great Crime Storys so I can deal with it. :D Beeing honest - I still hope a little - but that is not really importend. :phew:

Guest phi3nk

BTS in OCN official YT

Tax Tips 1

Tax Tips 2

Look at these three, haha....

Cjss3dOUYAAL6fs.jpg

38%BB%E7%B1%E2%B5%BF%B4%EB_%C6%BC%C0%FA%

38 Task Force Fightiiing...!! (Though this picture is not the case...)

38%BB%E7%B1%E2%B5%BF%B4%EB_%C6%BC%C0%FA%

Guest phi3nk

@jongski ahahay.... Tax tips? just pay it if you dont wanna caught by the tax officer! (or you just delayed it a bit late if you wanna caught by SIG, hehe.... :P Ofc, i'm just kidding, don't take it serious. Tax is sensitive area in all countries in the world.) Since idk Korean, I can't give you more tax tips, except SIG picture in it, hehe....

OK, i think OCN is updating their promo everyday. And now we get another behind the scene. I like this team already. They're hilarious together.

mix04_2.gif?type=w2

What are you doing SIG??  01 45 24 Wacky cartoon cat emoticons emoji gifs free download

04.gif?type=w2

Attention : Don't look at MDS's eyebrow!!  :grin::grin:

160423_16_0360.jpg?type=w2

OMG OMG!!! These two  emoji monkey animated GIF 

more pic at http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220724731712

15 hours ago, phi3nk said:

@jongski ahahay.... Tax tips? just pay it if you dont wanna caught by the tax officer! (or you just delayed it a bit late if you wanna caught by SIG, hehe.... :P Ofc, i'm just kidding, don't take it serious. Tax is sensitive area in all countries in the world.) Since idk Korean, I can't give you more tax tips, except SIG picture in it, hehe....

OK, i think OCN is updating their promo everyday. And now we get another behind the scene. I like this team already. They're hilarious together.

@phi3nk Ha ha ha what I meant by  "tax tips" = SIG pics.. so please more TAX TIPS :P That's how you  teased us  with with spoiler of SIG pics lol

Oh gosh... Bearhugs of two con men! bromance of witty kind. SIG and MDS! :D I'm waiting! for the tax collector!  Gukkie:wub:

Drollery :)

Cj1Kh2oVAAAccGE.jpg
credit: cd_eah

Oh my~ I've been so busy all this while. 

Thanks for the updates!!! I'm spazzing so hard! Can't wait for June 18th!

Here's some pictures from First Look magazine. SIG and MDS had a photoshoot together to promote 38PoliceSquad (source 1&2):

AgcJ9WE.jpgpKBT7ay.jpgguYrrAM.jpg

3qgCNyD.jpgMsCKZ1T.jpg

Behind the scene for poster:

Guest phi3nk

OMG!!! Those sexy sexy bad guys 39-6.gif  I'm so sorry for fangirling atm (though i'm not so sorry, bwuahaha...)

It's from the 1st Look Magazine, right?? I wanna have those poster 30-8.gif

I remember, SIG had photoshoot in that magz before. And somebody already posted it comparing the two pictures 3 years back and now.

Cj5u01wUYAAv6mI.jpg

cr : as tagged.

He is more mature now.  23-8.gif

@jongski I would give you another tips (or maybe it's another heartattack pictures), in the spoiler tag, in case if another won't see it.

@mylovegyoza Thanks God, it's OCN. Cable channel. I'm not sure if this is broadcast in the public channel, they would promote it with photoshoots like that. So provoking. Idk if this picture is allowed in Soompi.

Spoiler

Cj6lVy1UYAEbcXi.jpg

from SIG IG @seo_cccc 

you can see another pics and bts of the photoshoot in his IG account.

The only problem is where i can watch it live? Somebody have info?

This below another update from IG uploaded last night.

Cj4G0RZUgAAzt2z.jpg

12 hours ago, phi3nk said:

@mylovegyoza Thanks God, it's OCN. Cable channel. I'm not sure if this is broadcast in the public channel, they would promote it with photoshoots like that. So provoking. Idk if this picture is allowed in Soompi.

I think it should be fine since the photoshoot is indeed to promote the drama. Therefore, bts should be ok too. 

Guys, it seems like OCN has changed the broadcast date of its first episode to 17th June!!!

SOURCE

LuJPVmm.jpg

43 minutes ago, mylovegyoza said:

Guys, it seems like OCN has changed the broadcast date of its first episode to 17th June!!!

Oh so it's Fri Sat! Much better.. I can watch real time cos it's weekend. Yes. On the lookout for the tax man, the con man. Ha ha.

Thanks for the updates Itaku, mylovegyosa

@phi3nk I feel you! SIG! <3

Guest phi3nk

Yes, they changed the schedule.

38 Task Force will be airing every Friday-Saturday at 11 p.m. So the first broadcast will on June,17.

33.JPG?type=w1200

160422_15_0334.jpg?type=w1200

Archived