[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

On 4/7/2016 at 1:20 PM, phi3nk said:

oohhh... thank you @mylovegyoza you make my day brighter today. Whoaaa a bunch of pictures. glad that they aren't released the main casts photos only. But almost all the casts indeed. 

I didn't realized my post didn't get through. Something might have went wrong with Soompi a couple days before.

So true! I'm glad that they took lots of pictures of other casts as well. I'm guessing they are all in the police squad team. Gawwwddd~ so happy with the sneak peaks.

Please let June come by faster.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for all the updates everyone! :D

[160411] Sooyoung's Instagram Update

Sooyoung, Ma Dong Seok, & Seo In Guk :)

@hotsootuff: "#4월인데도패딩신세 # # #마동석 #서인국 #최수영 #38사기동대 #ocn"

[TRANS] "#ItsAprilAndStillWearingPaddedJackets  #MaDongSuk #SeoInGook #ChoiSooYoung #38PoliceSquad #ocn" (trans credit; sonexstella)

P19PPj2.jpg
SOURCE; SOOYOUNG'S INSTAGRAM

Guest dramacf

I swear they look so cute in that IG photo! SIG & SY looked like two high school kids out for a field trip with their teacher MDS. Haha! Excited for this! Can't wait! 

Guest phi3nk

Another photo taken by fans

image.jpeg?type=w740

cr : http://cafe.naver.com/gyurimgak/1800

I'm still confused, Hancinema had written the title as "38 Revenue Collection", but the sites such Asian Wiki as "38 Task Force", and the others as "38 Police Squad" or "Police Unit 38". Which one is the official?

On another note, this first broadcast will coming out at 18 June for Saturday-Sunday timeslot. and TVN will have The Good Wife as the competitor. I like both. TVN has excellent casts and feminisms centric (it's rare in Kdramaland) but this one already captured my heart with the fun vibe (and also it's SIG). Cable is really rocking these days.

3 hours ago, phi3nk said:

image.jpeg?type=w740

I'm still confused, Hancinema had written the title as "38 Revenue Collection", but the sites such Asian Wiki as "38 Task Force", and the others as "38 Police Squad" or "Police Unit 38". Which one is the official?

On another note, this first broadcast will coming out at 18 June for Saturday-Sunday timeslot. and TVN will have The Good Wife as the competitor. I like both. TVN has excellent casts and feminisms centric (it's rare in Kdramaland) but this one already captured my heart with the fun vibe (and also it's SIG). Cable is really rocking these days.

It is up against The Good Wife remake ? With the stellar cast of Jeon Do Yeon, Yoo Ji Tae and Yoon Kyung San ? How am I not supposed to be worried lol. 

From what I read, it is really anticipated and it is JDY's drama comeback after so many years.

Gah, I am so anxious now XD.

Well, on the other side, the Bad Guys team have a great record so the ratings will be decent but yeah, it feels like Signal 2.0 with all those great movie actors !

On 4/1/2016 at 10:02 AM, Sana Donghae said:

I will watch anything made by OCN

Ditto I second this motion..

On 4/3/2016 at 11:59 PM, phi3nk said:

Hi @valsava it's been a while i didn't see your posts. You are a drama sunbae, hehe... welcome to this thread, and everyone who come here. @Sana Donghae

@jongski sad, many the actors which i like must do the service this year. Huhhh... why they are born in the same year? kkekekke....

Yesterday a lot of photos taken by fans.

The script.

Idk, if this is the teaser or just promotional video :grin:

Hi @phi3nk and everyone else thanks for such a warm welcome, I'm getting back to my drama watching..

my bad I had him mixed up with someone else.

Thanks everyone for all the nice gifts and your good comments looking forward to this one.

On 4/15/2016 at 3:29 PM, phi3nk said:

@phi3nk Oh then.. the more to love the weekend! Because I'm also gonna watch The Good Wife. Been waiting for that.

But heck just like @Sana Donghae said... any OCN drama I watch. I like action/thriller/suspense/crime

@kdramafan43v3r yey..  you gonna  be stuck here too. :)

@valsava welcome back... to dramaland :)

Guest phi3nk

@asiiatdu82 sorry, i misread yesterday. The Good Wife and 38 Task Force have different time slot. TGW will airing at 20.30 PM KST and 38TF at 23.00 PM KST. So there won't be any conflicting schedule. :D 

@jongski yeah, i'm gonna watch it both. My weekend gonna full of kdrama, hehe... Fri-Sat for TGW and Sat-Sun for 38TF. Now, I'm wishing the subtitle not going to take long to wait. Thanks for the translate. Wow, you're googling it word by word? I'm typical impatient person. When I use google as translator, my brain like going to explode, hahaha... Few years watching Kdrama but almost there aren't any language progress. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

21 hours ago, jongski said:

@phi3nk Oh then.. the more to love the weekend! Because I'm also gonna watch The Good Wife. Been waiting for that.

But heck just like @Sana Donghae said... any OCN drama I watch. I like action/thriller/suspense/crime

@kdramafan43v3r yey..  you gonna  be stuck here too. :)

@valsava welcome back... to dramaland :)

@jongski  Thanks I miss them all but i did manage to keep up with some of them..

1 hour ago, pafaccio said:

Well, I guess the drama is really male-centered. I am kind of bummed because I was expecting Sooyoung to have a bigger role than most female leads in OCN's dramas but watching the teaser with only the two male leads makes me sad. At least, I hope her character will be different compared to Jang Yewon in Bad Guys : more screentime and character developpement.

Sorry for fans out there for being such a whiny fangirl but it's her drama comeback after two years so I have huge expectations and for now, I am a little bit anxious :-(

10 hours ago, asiiatdu82 said:

Well, I guess the drama is really male-centered. I am kind of bummed because I was expecting Sooyoung to have a bigger role than most female leads in OCN's dramas but watching the teaser with only the two male leads makes me sad. At least, I hope her character will be different compared to Jang Yewon in Bad Guys : more screentime and character developpement.

Sorry for fans out there for being such a whiny fangirl but it's her drama comeback after two years so I have huge expectations and for now, I am a little bit anxious :-(

I'm pretty sure there's going to be more teaser coming out soon. In the previous teaser, they have shown us the figure of three main leads. 

Maybe they are just showing the interaction of two strong male leads of the drama.

Archived