[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the updates! I've read that this drama is going to be the second OCN "Bad Guys", but will include comedy and be a bit lighthearted. I checked the drama out, and I must say, "Bad Guys" is definitely a great drama. It was full of twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat as well as sad moments that had me emotional. The writing, directing, and cast were excellent. Now this makes me excited knowing that "Police Unit 38" is from the same writer of "Bad Guys" and will be in the hands of the same director. I am really looking forward to this drama, can't wait! :) 

Guest phi3nk

Hi @valsava it's been a while i didn't see your posts. You are a drama sunbae, hehe... welcome to this thread, and everyone who come here. @Sana Donghae

@jongski sad, many the actors which i like must do the service this year. Huhhh... why they are born in the same year? kkekekke....

Yesterday a lot of photos taken by fans.

The script.

CfCxfEDUYAI6TuU.jpg

The shooting scene

CfFR_3CUAAAF9vF.jpg

Spoiler

CfFR9zlUAAAkXUb.jpg

Spoiler

CfFR-oMUMAE6I38.jpg

CfFR_XmUkAEv6QJ.jpg

CfA8T4VUAAAFeDx.jpg

Idk, if this is the teaser or just promotional video :grin:

On 3.4.2016 at 8:59 AM, phi3nk said:

Hi @valsava it's been a while i didn't see your posts. You are a drama sunbae, hehe... welcome to this thread, and everyone who come here. @Sana Donghae

@jongski sad, many the actors which i like must do the service this year. Huhhh... why they are born in the same year? kkekekke....

Yesterday a lot of photos taken by fans.

The script.

The shooting scene

Reveal hidden contents

MOD. EDIT: Don't quote pictures, videos or gifs!!

Idk, if this is the teaser or just promotional video :grin:

Thank you so much for all those updates ! I cant wait to see more of Sooyoung though xD 

Based on the video, it looks like the shadows of SIG, Sooyoung and MDS :D.

Guest phi3nk

@asiiatdu82 yeah, i guess so. Although i am a little in doubt. If you go to the youtube link in the instagram above, you'll see that the video has been uploaded since late of December. I think OCN and the team production really really want them to be the main cast. They are targetting MDS, SIG and SY from the start.

Another photos taken by fans. Sadly until now we haven't seen SY's pics so far, there's no update in 38 Task Force DC about her. Hope tomorrow we will have all the casts in the same pictures.

Thanks to the fans tho.

CfHNYyMWwAA5_3M.jpg

CfHNZmWW4AAU9O2.jpg

CfHNagcWEAAL6mI.jpg

Guest asmaraseo

Ohhh thank you guys for the pics! :wub::wub::wub:

How I miss this man so bad! So they're going to style his hair down? He looks more manly, charismatic and sexier with his hair up imo but that's all right tho, I just can't wait him acting onscreen. Hope the script give him all the opportunities where he can shine with his acting ability. Fighting, Gukkie!!! 

Guest phi3nk

OMG...!!! This gif made by fans sooooo funny. :P:P:P 

cr : as tagged

Seeing these two make me don't really care if this won't be any romance at all. Just give us GREAT BROMANCE PD-nim... :D

Another photos in the shooting area

Spoiler

CfSF92vUIAA8bR2.jpg

CfSF-rIUsAA93og.jpg

CfSF_ccUIAARDmE.jpg

CfSGAQzUEAAKiny.jpg

It seemed it was cold yesterday. 

10 hours ago, jongski said:

Kinda wishing Lee Chun Hee part of this cast too..he's fantastic :) 

Lee Chun Hee will bring back Cyrano drama feels. lol

I went to Daum site again today to catch up with you guys, and it seems they have updated the casting list.

There is news today about Lee Hak Joo (Fake Family) joining the cast. I wish I know how to read Korean so that I can provide explanations of his character.

6 hours ago, phi3nk said:

yayyyy.... first public picture has been released

Hot guy in prisoner's jumpsuit??? 

I'm 4 hours late! lol. It seems today they released quite number of articles about this drama.

I started watching Bad Guys to prepare for this drama. Oh god, it's so good~!

Seo In Guk in prisoner's jumpsuit~~ Bring it on! yay

Edit: There's rumors going around that the drama will starts on 18th June~

Guest phi3nk

oohhh... thank you @mylovegyoza you make my day brighter today. Whoaaa a bunch of pictures. glad that they aren't released the main casts photos only. But almost all the casts indeed. 

Guest phi3nk

another update today

‘38사 기동대’ 마동석-서인국 / OCN ‘38사 기동대’

Ugghh.... these two are such adorable pair, haha... 

and another photos taken in the filming site

Cfex4RPW4AAVifH.jpg

CfhwsazUAAAyrv-.jpg

Archived