Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung Support Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, sashalove said:

Hi I can contribute on the photoshop/adobe illustrator layout graphics :) let me know guys if you need a hand if the group needs it, just as long as we have a peg or a deck on the overall feel :) 

Of course you can dear. You sound like you know what you're doing.

To be honest I haven't given it a lot of thought. But would you have any experience doing an e-Book or any kind of book? My skills are very limited to using some digital storytelling iOS apps. I'll be happy for you to put the book together if you feel that's what you'd like to do.

16 minutes ago, IreneY said:

@Ahpheng..actually i planned to do a video over those c-strips u did for citt after epi16 (thats y im *collecting* ur c-strips)

@40somethingahjumma..will that help?

Sounds good, Irene.

29 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Of course you can dear. You sound like you know what you're doing.

To be honest I haven't given it a lot of thought. But would you have any experience doing an e-Book or any kind of book? My skills are very limited to using some digital storytelling iOS apps. I'll be happy for you to put the book together if you feel that's what you'd like to do.

Sounds good, Irene.

@40somethingahjumma yes should be okay, not a problem, with layouts there's presets available :) we are sending this as a digital file right? :) 

38 minutes ago, amie0807 said:

Thank you @40somethingahjumma for creating this thread. 

Count me in!  May i suggest something? 

Why don't we collect our signatures together with some wishes to him and upload to google drive.

we combine all signatures in one page and put it at the end of this book.

i can help on this matter.

That sounds great!! Honestly, I am surprised but pleased by the energy invested by our Yoo Jung's fan club members:w00t:.

@40somethingahjumma About the analysis: I wrote a comparison between OYG and YJ, then a comparison to the different animals, the similarity between YJ and Seol.

51 minutes ago, amie0807 said:

Count me in!  May i suggest something? 

Why don't we collect our signatures together with some wishes to him and upload to google drive.

we combine all signatures in one page and put it at the end of this book.

i can help on this matter.

Go for it. I remember doing that for Hyde, Jekyll and Me. Do you want people to use their real names or their Soompi IDs?

@bebebisous33 -- Sounds fine. If you'd like to have it translated into Korean later, it's up to you. But you don't have to. Unless you can find someone who's willing.

@sashalove -- Can we do it as a multimedia ePub file? Maybe we can do a cheese and trap theme for each page?

@GrandPoohBear -- Feel free to publicize this thread.

Okay everyone, I'll have to log out this evening. Got things to do and I have commitments tomorrow that will tie me up for at least half a day. But keep talking and thank you for your interest and support of this endeavour.

3 hours ago, IreneY said:

@Ahpheng..actually i planned to do a video over those c-strips u did for citt after epi16 (thats y im *collecting* ur c-strips)

@40somethingahjumma..will that help?

@IreneY a video ? wow, cant wait to see. 

@40somethingahjumma my kind son has helped me upload all my Cheese c-strips onto google drive, link here. 

http://bit.ly/ahpheng

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Ahpheng My god, I had no idea how many C-strips you had created. My husband was even impressed by your work!! crazy monkey

I have the feeling that my analysis are nothing compared to your c-trips!!:crazy:

102 and counting, my son went "WHAT?!!", hehe. tbh, if there were more jungseol scenes and no controversy , there would have been more and you guys would be shouting "stop, no more, please" , hehe. you showed your hubby? oh man.... pl say thank you to him for reading. 

your analysis has always been spot on and i tried to read as many as i can....i bet there were more than my c-strips, hehe. 

if we don't print the book we can burn it into dvd and mailed it to them instead, or just give them two version, one is hardcopy and one is digital copy.

hahaha @Ahpheng that is a lot! i like some (if not all) your c-strips in insta... i totally dont mind seeing them, maybe that's why it doesnt seem like more than 50 to me :P

Archived