Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung Support Thread

46 minutes ago, angelangie said:

was wondering will it be good if we can make a comparison in between some of the closest to the reality in between the drama to the webtoon?

like the fighting scenes?

also the scene where Jung hold on to Seol at the bottom of the scene

well the selca moment was a little different but i think we can make newly identical scenes on that :)

it just an idea....throw it away if it doesnt sounds good lols

there is another the snail scenes....while Jung was in the rain holding on to the snails and putting it to a safer place, the webtoon (Jung) was stepping asides to let the snail slide by :D

I really like the idea :) 

What Jung  experienced  and is experiencing in the drama just became real....

And that scene of the snail and the meaning.... it really is strong...

We are encouraging him the be strong, and he really needs a safe place after this

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay! So I'll gather the support messages and work on the collective one. Post them here but put something like 'Support Message' in your post so I can find them easily as I get them together. Me thinks we shouldn't make the individual messages too long. Maybe you guys can add the country you're from at the end. Hm should we somehow mesh the messages with the signature idea that was mentioned. 

Maybe our Photoshop friends could put the messages in comic like boxes/speech bubbles and then we have the 'signatures' around them. Just brainstorming out loud here.

9 minutes ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Okay! So I'll gather the support messages and work on the collective one. Post them here but put something like 'Support Message' in your post so I can find them easily as I get them together. Me thinks we shouldn't make the individual messages too long. Maybe you guys can add the country you're from at the end. Hm should we somehow mesh the messages with the signature idea that was mentioned. 

Maybe our Photoshop friends could put the messages in comic like boxes/speech bubbles and then we have the 'signatures' around them. Just brainstorming out loud here.

Thanks @bjvipb2uty, how long should our messages be? And what language should we write it in? I agree that we should write it in simple English.

I have Adobe Photoshop CS3. I will be able to lend a hand with simple graphics if needed. While I will not be much of a contributor, I will support fellow Soompiers in little ways. :)

@bjvipb2uty Do you find it too long?

Support Message

Thank you Park Hae Jin for all dedication and hard work in Cheese in the trap. The acting was spot on, every expressions and micro expressions made me love and understand Jung all to well: I felt he's pain, he's sorrow and needs, i understood why he needed to shut he's heart, why he didn't confide in people. 

Again and because of the amazing acting of PHJ I became so happy when Jung found Seol just because she could show him that he can be loved and that he deserves to be loved.  Yes, he's just a character of a drama, but i just can't stop to wish him all the hapiness in the world with Seol and to be fair the chemistry and acting with KGE had a huge impact.

I just can thank Park Hae Jin enough for the goosebumps, laughs, tears, smiles and all the thrilling expectation for every Monday and Tuesday's  and wish him all the bliss and happiness in the world

Anabela a new fan from Portugal

12 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Go for it. I remember doing that for Hyde, Jekyll and Me. Do you want people to use their real names or their Soompi IDs?

Oh you have done this before? That's great.

i think it's depend on them whether they want to use real names or soompi IDs.
i'm so glad to read all positive responds in this thread.
i'm actually quite frustrated and sad with all these bts controvesy. It was park haejin first time as a lead and they treat him like a trash.
hope by doing this will make him and I happy. Haha

i agree with @chasingdaisy idea to mailed it to them the dvd. I will help in any way i can (maybe asked someone to deliver it personally to the company if we know the company address.haha).

1 hour ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Maybe @40somethingahjumma can give some idea regarding this since she's mentioned earlier that she have done this before for different drama.

@maboroshi Simple English seems good. As for lenght, honestly I have no idea. I think it also depends on what our PS editors decide for the layout + how many people actually submit a message. 

Seems like the editors that have offered help so far are @sashalove @maboroshi and @ebullient. Thoughts?

@Anabela Sampaio I'll keep your message as is for now. At least until our leader @40somethingahjumma gives her opinion, seeing as she's done this before. :D

Just a suggestion, we can make the book photocentric and we can have our short messages translated to  korean? yes? :) Like a coffee table kind of e-book that's easy on the eyes and would get the message across easy. or let me know what you guys have in mind. I'm okay with whatever you guys would want, layout is not a problem. Thanks for the tag! @BJVIP90

18 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

102 and counting, my son went "WHAT?!!", hehe. tbh, if there were more jungseol scenes and no controversy , there would have been more and you guys would be shouting "stop, no more, please" , hehe. you showed your hubby? oh man.... pl say thank you to him for reading. 

your analysis has always been spot on and i tried to read as many as i can....i bet there were more than my c-strips, hehe. 

Thanks for that dear... My word... 102! You sure a dedicated fan. Thank your son for us.

@bjvipb2uty

Well, technically, I was involved in the process of making what turned out to be largely a photo message book. I didn't actually put it together. I only contributed my collages but I do remember what were some of the elements.

I'd like this to be a collaborative effort. I think we all need to agree on what goes in not just me. I'm happy to drive it and delegate but I'd like participation from as many members as possible.

The key thing should be the messages IMO because this is about supporting PHJ. If this is about messages then everybody can get on board not just people with Photoshop or graphic manip skills.

That said, I think people should express their appreciation for PHJ in whatever way they see fit. If they want to write an analysis of Yoo Jung or draw comparisons between the toon and the drama that's great too. But we will have to put a cap on what the graphics team can handle. So those who are compiling the pages should tell us what they can feasibly handle. Since a number of members like @sashalove, @maboroshi and @ebullient have offered their expertise and services regarding compiling pages and Photoshop, I will leave that side of things to them as along as we give them some general direction (if they want it). I'm not a micromanager. ;) 

Because @Ahpheng and @NRGchick have been active members on the thread for so long, I'd like to see them get some priority. I would also like to see some fanart as well. Hand drawings especially.

I also think we should keep this just among Soompi members because there are already so many of us. Personally I don't want to overdo it and make things too onerous for our graphics team. It should be fun, pleasurable and leave behind good memories for all concerned. A distraction from all the negativity that's exploded in the past week.

Keep the individual messages short and sweet so we can allow as many people as possible to get on board. If it turns out that not many people want to be involved, then we can have longer messages. So @bjvipb2uty, let people know when you want them all by. Give them a cut off date. Preferably before the 12 March.

Overall, the focus should be on Yoo Jung, on PHJ's performance and portrayal of the character. And also the impact of the character and performance on you as a viewer.

I have a feeling when everything's done, I don't think a DVD will be enough. It might have to be a USB drive. ;)

Thank you for all your interest and enthusiasm. I know we're all extremely busy people here so it's fantastic that you're making the time.

@rhaps -- Not a problem. Do what you are able. That's all we're asking.

8 hours ago, amie0807 said:

Oh you have done this before? That's great.

i think it's depend on them whether they want to use real names or soompi IDs.
i'm so glad to read all positive responds in this thread.
i'm actually quite frustrated and sad with all these bts controvesy. It was park haejin first time as a lead and they treat him like a trash.
hope by doing this will make him and I happy. Haha

i agree with @chasingdaisy idea to mailed it to them the dvd. I will help in any way i can (maybe asked someone to deliver it personally to the company if we know the company address.haha).

Well, what people did for HJM was to do a tree thing where everyone's signature was added to the branches. But we can do it differently. Balloons are fine. But since the show is called Cheese in the Trap, maybe we could do it on pieces of Swiss cheese etc? Just a suggestion.

So we should delegate the following tasks:

Cover --

Compiling the pages -- @sashalove and ???

Compiling signatures --

Messages -- @bjvipb2uty

Translator --

Yoo Jung collage --

Contacting the company --

Fanvids --

Character analysis -- @bebebisous33

Let me know if you think of anything else.

May I add that we could add the flag of our countries or a shoutout regarding where we are from. I am sure his fans spans all the continents (hmmm dunno about Antartica ><) and I am sure he will be amazed that we come from so many places. This can be attached with our messages of encouragement. 

22 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@IreneY a video ? wow, cant wait to see. 

@40somethingahjumma my kind son has helped me upload all my Cheese c-strips onto google drive, link here. 

http://bit.ly/ahpheng

@Ahpheng wow...i only has 50% of ur c-strips ( i only collect those jungxseol moments which i :wub:)... lol..

my initial plan was to create a photo mv/ video on jungxseol with ur c-strips..lol..

But, with all your current 102, really can put it all in a photobook itself., after some rearrangement of the scenes....daebak!Muacks!Muacks!

@40somethingahjumma signatures: not sure if sound ok anor... a big cheese and our signature in mouses/ trap??aiks..:sweatingbullets: 

@40somethingahjumma I'm not a pc literate but i will try to help doing Yoo Jung's collage by episode..ep.1 to 8.... i am 100% using my mobile phone & tablet..not sure which software is good for doing the collage..can anybody here suggest any software that is ok?

@NRGchick yes..that's a good idea about using our countries flag and the shoutout messages..

For the MVs i unable to help..mianhae..

Support message,

Park Hae Jin, I really love your portraying of Yoo Jung in Cheese In The Trap. You are the inital magnet to this show. By acknowledging you, I also fall in love to other characters through the drama. Without your presence, I did not think I will even give side glance to this drama, at all. I note your dedication toward the character, through your every single gestures beneath your acting. Interesting interaction Hong Seol character also so sweet yet so real. I found the drama so real and relatable to real life. 

I thank for this exciting experience and hope the best journeys in the future for you. I hope you stay kind, humble and faithful and also healthy. Hope also your relationships with other actresses and actors from this drama stay long and close.

Ita Qetha, new fan from Indonesia

Support msg:

i posted on CITT Soompi Thread last Thursday, 25 February when the articles are coming out...i said: 

" and there goes our sentiments...! i wont go there anymore...!

i have been entertained very well of this drama at the beginning up to the mid part...and for that alone, i am already thankful.

its the last two episode... as i said, lets just stay positive...

who knows, may be they'll think of Season 2 since the webtoon isn't even finished yet, right??? :):):)

aja aja!!! fighting!!!" 

Kymberlee de Chavez, Canada

Archived