mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

By right shadow show dont hv to be this close and his lip is up by right if fake dont hv to put up his lip

And it s a quick peck like that the quick peck isnt obvious so y they do this quick action secretly where by no 1 ll see. I just dont understNd this part if juzt for show no need secretly give a peck like a  sweet couole 

10 minutes ago, aili81 said:

By right shadow show dont hv to be this close and his lip is up by right if fake dont hv to put up his lip

And it s a quick peck like that the quick peck isnt obvious so y they do this quick action secretly where by no 1 ll see. I just dont understNd this part if juzt for show no need secretly give a peck like a  sweet couole 

haha you are asking such a obvious question, they do this because they are couple, of course they are hiding it (don't get too shocked haha)

(by the way i am just joking with you :))

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

haha you are asking such a obvious question, they do this because they are couple, of course they are hiding it (don't get too shocked haha)

(by the way i am just joking with you :))

Ya i know but it s very sweet peck from qing . Just soft peck i think it s so sweet ... because in ca photoshooting qing also give alot of soft peck on dayu face even they no need to as just stop at a position can le ba

4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Ya i know but it s very sweet peck from qing . Just soft peck i think it s so sweet ... because in ca photoshooting qing also give alot of soft peck on dayu face even they no need to as just stop at a position can le ba

those moment i love it very much because it look so natural and they themselves look so shy doing it (awwww they are so cute i want to scream aloud when i see those scene)

36 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

It's Arashihonou's MV, and her yt chanel :)

i think you already know her blog but if you don't read it, it's very great !
https://shiraai.wordpress.com/2016/02/14/qingyu-love-code/

yes, i love her blog very much and she make such goods articles, i even have bookmark of her blog about qingyu is my OTP and before i came in this thread i use to wait for her update about qingyu haha (maybe i didn't see this video or saw it but by pass it) 

okay i know why i missed it, it was update in march 29 and i was busy with other things (test, visiting and posting in this thread haha) so i didn't check her yt channel after 28 (i think)

Warning I don't speak chinese, i only crossed different translators and tried to make up sentences which would make sens. There can be errors :)
Please if you want to click on the link to show XinHuanet that QingYu is an interesting topic and that they should write again about them, that would be super nice (nothing is too small to make it big)

Article about QingYu Kugou Awards

http://www.zj.xinhuanet.com/yltd/2016-03/31/c_1118500847.htm#0-tsina-1-13352-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu This CP picture is too beautiful, can't broadcast. Aya: our job is robbed

Qing_Yu_Kugou_2016_1.jpg

29th Asian Music Festival can be described as exciting again and again, the most popular network voting hottest CP. Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu were also invited to attend the ceremony and they brought a wonderful singing, all the way "passionate", the audience continuously cheered.

The same day, Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu appeared on the red carpet on time at the afternoon ceremony and played red carpet host role for the first time, walking and interacting with different artists on the red carpet. Hosts can have good performance for the first time, that night on the Festival stage, the host Aya jokingly said "performing, singing and hosting was our job, and we are robbed of it ! ”

Qing_Yu_Kugou_2016_2_jpg.jpg

The evening Gala, Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu sing the song "this summer", full of youthful portrait, the fans responded loudly, the audience sang along, the scene was moving. After the show began, Qing Yu dressed in black suits, the two men sat on a white chair, behind the big screen, through holographic projection technology echoing song MV, showed a cozy little home, on the screen you can see the breeze blowing, the sun shines bright on the stage. Holographic stage shows realistic effects and life scenes, let fans feel at home, but also gave a wonderful blessing for the two performances.

Qing_Yu_Kugou_2016_3.jpg

Looking back on the summer of 2015, Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu were two boys, still university students, star of "counter-attack of the rival in love with" and popular, but now they have become more mature, distributing unique charm.
As good as one might expect, on the night of the awards ceremony "Qing Yu cp" was awarded "Most popular artist of the year". Popular Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu, had participated in the cool Fang XING Yue show,
"base full of" zoom trick is let users shout "fancy dog abuse", powder, and harvest the girls heart (sorry no idea what this means:P). "Most popular artist of the year" they deserve it.

Qing_Yu_Kugou_2016_4.jpg

In the summer of 2015, we remember them, singers displaying their talent, 2016 Music Festival in Asia, is to let QingYu combination to a new peak, known by more people. Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu to these boys, the road ahead is destined to be a success.

25 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Warning I don't speak chinese, i only crossed different translators and tried to make up sentences which would make sens. There can be errors :)
Please if you want to click on the link to show XinHuanet that QingYu is an interesting topic and that they should write again about them, that would be super nice (nothing is too small to make it big)

Article about QingYu Kugou Awards

http://www.zj.xinhuanet.com/yltd/2016-03/31/c_1118500847.htm#0-tsina-1-13352-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

thank you so much for trying and i think you did a good job :) yeah, agree hope they write more about qingyu

38 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

thank you so much for sharing it, i didn't see this one. love it very much :)

26 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Hi, welcome to this thread and we are glad to see you joined here:)

13 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

yes, i love her blog very much especially about qingyu and she make such goods articles, i even have bookmark of her blog about qingyu is my OTP and before i came in this thread i use to wait for her update about qingyu haha (maybe i didn't see this video or saw it but by pass it)

Thank you , I've been lurking for quite a while.. a long while. Funny, in the Bromance thread someone mentioned Addicted and Counter Attack...I jumped into both of them with both feet.  The Love You  MV sums it all up for me. June is Pride Month...I'll be playing this a lot...

On another note - everyone here, subbers, translators, and contributors are fabulous !. I for one appreciate the care, the sensitivity, and the love that is given to Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu as actors and most important as human beings  - this forum is a wonderful place to sit and unwind...Thank you all.

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

Thank you , I've been lurking for quite a while.. a long while. Funny, in the Bromance thread someone mentioned Addicted and Counter Attack...I jumped into both of them with both feet.  The Love You  MV sums it all up for me. June is Pride Month...I'll be playing this a lot...

On another note - everyone here, subbers, translators, and contributors are fabulous !. I for one appreciate the care, the sensitivity, and the love that is given to Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu as actors and most important as human beings  - this forum is a wonderful place to sit and unwind...Thank you all.

Hi, nice to meet you and i love it when i see another qingyu fan crazy like us haha, please play much as you want and lets spread our parents love :)

30 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

yes, i love her blog very much and she make such goods articles, i even have bookmark of her blog about qingyu is my OTP and before i came in this thread i use to wait for her update about qingyu haha (maybe i didn't see this video or saw it but by pass it) 

I was doing exactly the same !! :)

24 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

thank you so much for trying and i think you did a good job :) yeah, agree hope they write more about qingyu

Thank you very much :)
I want to try another one, it's a Dayu interview i think he speaks about his next project, a webdrama in which he would play a cool highschooler, i think it's an interview by a fan but i m not sure lol i didnt take a good look yet :P

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

I really agree, thanks to all of you, you are all super nice, it's so fun being abble to talk about QingYu and exchange point of you... :)

3 hours ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Here is the last one i found, very bad quality :( 
http://www.weibo.com/u/3943090327?from=feed&loc=at&nick=bretty%E9%9D%92%E5%A4%A9%E7%AD%89%E5%AE%87&is_hot=1
 it's in her fist page, i didn't find how togive the miopau link (i don't have an account so i can't open the page)
i give up on this one, only three days back but already too many posts

Good Luck Anne Noh :) 
wish you will find and translate :P

Wow, the level of grit, energy and enthusiasm we fangirls put into this, haha.

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Honestly, kisses in real life aren't as frequent either. I mean especially in asian cultures, how many real couples kiss in public anyways? None almost. So, their not kissing isn't surprising. At the same time, the quick peck is an interesting moment that proves their strong intimate bonding.

P.S. will be posting the next chapter of qingyu fanfic soon, am working on it fervently now, will try to post it by tonight. :D

4 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Honestly, kisses in real life aren't as frequent either. I mean especially in asian cultures, how many real couples kiss in public anyways? None almost. So, their not kissing isn't surprising. At the same time, the quick peck is an interesting moment that proves their strong intimate bonding.

P.S. will be posting the next chapter of qingyu fanfic soon, am working on it fervently now, will try to post it by tonight. :D

can't wait to see it :)

Archived