mym999

6 minutes ago, aili81 said:

What i mean i hope some1 or any1 post more pics on qingge as i think i only post dayu pics which is not very good and i also hope ppl can post more and more pics on qing n dayu too

okay now i understand what you meant, i am sorry i misunderstood (i feel like i have a habit of misunderstanding haha, which sound very weird) yes, me too i hope more people post pics on qing and dayu too :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aili81 said:

As i only have can focus on dayu n qingyu weibo search as i m working so i need some1 to focus on qing weibo search if got any new pics or news can post here

Maybe not only weibo if got any new pic or news for both from anywhere pls share in here.

We need more ppl to help to share

i would like to do that but as you know i don't even understand a little thing about weibo, i try to go there but i don't even know which thing to click so basically i am hopeless in weibo, hope i can get use to weibo and can help out later on that. :)

5 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i would like to do that but as you know i don't even understand a little thing about weibo, i try to go there but i don't even know which thing to click so basically i am hopeless in weibo, hope i can get use to weibo and can help out later on that. :)

You can search his chinese name 

Or go 

http://m.weibo.cn/main/pages/index?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92&type=all&queryVal=%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92&featurecode=20000180&oid=3955909363128241&lfid=3955909363128241&luicode=20000174&title=%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92

That s search link under his name

Guys, have you seen what's going on in the Addicted thread? They are going nuts. Apparently, the ban has affected the Addicted ship badly. The reality shows that the boys have just shot may not be broadcasted or censored becoz the two boys were pinning each other down in those shows and they are connected to Addicted. The ban has affected them badly and is already compromising their work. We have to be very very careful. I think we got very very lucky with our boys but let's just be very careful from now on, expecially on weibo. Let's not post anything too overt on weibo. Thats wat addicted fansites advised the YuZhou shippers. and be carerful with posting any sensitive materials like nsfw pics and videos. Let's just share those privately. I hope and pray that our boys are protected from these.

4 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, have you seen what's going on in the Addicted thread. They are going nuts. Apparently, the ban has affected the Addicted ship badly. The reality shows that the boys have just shot may not be broadcasted or censored becoz the two boys were pinning each other down in those shows and they are connected to Addicted. The ban has affected them badly and is already compromising their work. We have to be very very careful. I think we got very very lucky with our boys but let's just be very careful from now on, expecially on weibo. Let's not post anything too overt on weibo. Thats wat addicted fansites advised the YuZhou shippers. and be carerful with posting any sensitive materials like nsfw pics and videos. Let's just share those privately. I hope and pray that our boys are protected from these.

thank you for sharing this, omg that look so serious and i agree (oh god i hope qingyu stay safe and protected from anything) now i am really worried. i am so glad they didn't do ca2.

2 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

thank you for sharing this, omg that look so serious and i agree (oh god i hope qingyu stay safe and protected from anything) now i am really worried.

Let's just pretend that they are straight. Let's all go back to closet. lol.

8 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, have you seen what's going on in the Addicted thread? They are going nuts. Apparently, the ban has affected the Addicted ship badly. The reality shows that the boys have just shot may not be broadcasted or censored becoz the two boys were pinning each other down in those shows and they are connected to Addicted. The ban has affected them badly and is already compromising their work. We have to be very very careful. I think we got very very lucky with our boys but let's just be very careful from now on, expecially on weibo. Let's not post anything too overt on weibo. Thats wat addicted fansites advised the YuZhou shippers. and be carerful with posting any sensitive materials like nsfw pics and videos. Let's just share those privately. I hope and pray that our boys are protected from these.

Wow...This issue seems to be getting very serious. Are the addicted boys getting harassed or losing projects because of the new ban? I just..can't. ..I'm so glad we dodged a bullet and didn't pull through with the petition. If ca2 or bl is going to hurt qingyu, I rather they don't do any more bl stuff or overly show their affection to each other.  I don't want dayu and qing hard worked to get pulled off the tv or the web. I'm slightly no scatch that im very sad and disappointed that China is enacting all these new bans and not accepting guy relationships :(

3 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Wow...This issue seems to be getting very serious. Are the addicted boys getting harassed or losing projects because of the new ban? I just..can't. ..I'm so glad we dodged a bullet and didn't pull through with the petition. If ca2 or bl is going to hurt qingyu, I rather they don't do any more bl stuff or overly show their affection to each other.  I don't want dayu and qing hard worked to get pulled off the tv or the web. I'm slightly no scatch that im very sad and disappointed that China is enacting all these new bans and not accepting guy relationships :(

i agree and so glad they didn't do ca2. i hope addicted boys don't lose their job/career because of this, then it will be pretty sad.:(

4 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Seems like a chunk of their part might be censored, and producers may not invite them to their shows much as that may be risky. So, their fansites are advising their fans not to tag their name together anymore. There is a very high chance actually of some of the shows that they recently shot together (not Addicted) of being censored or not broadcasted at all.

About our stand as international audience on China's recent ban, I jsut posted something on Addicted thread that I wil copypaste here. The addicted fangirls were trashing the ban and i think that is the worst way to deal with it. Here is what I posted:  

"Also about the banning and stuff, we have to understand that the programs that we are talking are essentially Chinese and shot and produced in  China and catered to Chinese audience. As much as we love them, they were never meant to be solely for the international audience. And, there is a huge culture gap between eastern and western culture.Homosexuality is quite common and well accepted in our western countries, but it is not so at all in eastern countries, and not just becoz the government has some laws but mainly because of their different culture. We can express our discontent to the bans and everything, but we always need to keep their culture perspective in mind. We as international fans should be very very careful to not hurt their traditions and cultural values, cuz it is a part of their identity. This is how intolerance grows. and in the end, if we disrespect their culture in any way, problem is that will affect our boys directly or indirectly. So, guys, just chill, keep loving our boys and stay away from criticising anything that is not in our control."

13 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Wow...This issue seems to be getting very serious. Are the addicted boys getting harassed or losing projects because of the new ban? I just..can't. ..I'm so glad we dodged a bullet and didn't pull through with the petition. 

I think just like our parents take care of their daughters, the daughters also know how to take care and protect their parents. :D

3 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Seems like a chunk of their part might be censored, and producers may not invite them to their shows much as that may be risky. So, their fansites are advising their fans not to tag their name together anymore. There is a very high chance actually of some of the shows that they recently shot together (not Addicted) of being censored or not broadcasted at all.

About our stand as international audience on China's recent ban, I jsut posted something on Addicted thread that I wil copypaste here. The addicted fangirls were trashing the ban and i think that is the worst way to deal with it. Here is what I posted:  

"Also about the banning and stuff, we have to understand that the programs that we are talking are essentially Chinese and shot and produced in  China and catered to Chinese audience. As much as we love them, they were never meant to be solely for the international audience. And, there is a huge culture gap between eastern and western culture.Homosexuality is quite common and well accepted in our western countries, but it is not so at all in eastern countries, and not just becoz the government has some laws but mainly because of their different culture. We can express our discontent to the bans and everything, but we always need to keep their culture perspective in mind. We as international fans should be very very careful to not hurt their traditions and cultural values, cuz it is a part of their identity. This is how intolerance grows. and in the end, if we disrespect their culture in any way, problem is that will affect our boys directly or indirectly. So, guys, just chill, keep loving our boys and stay away from criticising anything that is not in our control."

agree and seems very reasonable (we respect other cultures)

On 4/3/2016 at 8:31 PM, dramalover4 said:

what i love in this video that it seems so natural for dayu and baba to lean in each other and take pic like couple/lover ( like without no boundaries):wub:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Sometime i find qingge behave more like a girl than dayu lol

Archived