Quantcast

47 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i found this http://m.weibo.cn/u/5607257930? so i go there and if something new update, i will basically copy the same thing and post it here, did i  got that right?

and from here http://m.weibo.cn/main/pages/index?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92&type=all&queryVal=%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92&featurecode=20000180&oid=3955909363128241&lfid=3955909363128241&luicode=20000174&title=%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92

if there is pics or video  shared i will just post it here?

Yes

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Seems like a chunk of their part might be censored, and producers may not invite them to their shows much as that may be risky. So, their fansites are advising their fans not to tag their name together anymore. There is a very high chance actually of some of the shows that they recently shot together (not Addicted) of being censored or not broadcasted at all.

About our stand as international audience on China's recent ban, I jsut posted something on Addicted thread that I wil copypaste here. The addicted fangirls were trashing the ban and i think that is the worst way to deal with it. Here is what I posted:  

"Also about the banning and stuff, we have to understand that the programs that we are talking are essentially Chinese and shot and produced in  China and catered to Chinese audience. As much as we love them, they were never meant to be solely for the international audience. And, there is a huge culture gap between eastern and western culture.Homosexuality is quite common and well accepted in our western countries, but it is not so at all in eastern countries, and not just becoz the government has some laws but mainly because of their different culture. We can express our discontent to the bans and everything, but we always need to keep their culture perspective in mind. We as international fans should be very very careful to not hurt their traditions and cultural values, cuz it is a part of their identity. This is how intolerance grows. and in the end, if we disrespect their culture in any way, problem is that will affect our boys directly or indirectly. So, guys, just chill, keep loving our boys and stay away from criticising anything that is not in our control."

I understand your point about tolerance and understanding where eastern countries differ in views. I understand both eastern and western cultures since I grew up in an very strict and conservative Asian household but lived in a quite open and diverse environment in America. (You cant even imagine the argument or situations i get in my household because of the differing cultural views...One time i told my mom that my friend was gay and she told me to stop hanging out with him and cried because she thought i might be leabian...) I understand both side of the argument and understand where most Asians are coming from about lgbt relationships but I don't accept it as being right. It's a very hateful and degrading view as they see homosexual as something that is "dirty" or "abnormal" so they have to overly censor any activities that promotes it. Although,  most Asians don't see this view as wrong...I don't think we should so openly accept that this is JUST china and eastern culture so we should let it be. Now, I'm not trying to start a war or tell people to come out of the closet or anything,  but I think it's better if we don't be overly accommodating to their view.

Sigh..I have no idea if I'm making any sense here....since I'm most likely ranting. Sorry, If I'm being too overbearing and assertive since I find lgbt issues and struggsle to be very serious topic and have a very strong opinion about it.

Also I hope the addicted boys get out of this predicament safely and continue working.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, have you seen what's going on in the Addicted thread? They are going nuts. Apparently, the ban has affected the Addicted ship badly. The reality shows that the boys have just shot may not be broadcasted or censored becoz the two boys were pinning each other down in those shows and they are connected to Addicted. The ban has affected them badly and is already compromising their work. We have to be very very careful. I think we got very very lucky with our boys but let's just be very careful from now on, expecially on weibo. Let's not post anything too overt on weibo. Thats wat addicted fansites advised the YuZhou shippers. and be carerful with posting any sensitive materials like nsfw pics and videos. Let's just share those privately. I hope and pray that our boys are protected from these.

But why kugou can ask qingyu to host? The ban is really that bad?

But what s wrong with that 

They are just doing shows only but lucky last year qingyu shows not censored out

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

I understand your point about tolerance and understanding where eastern countries differ in views. I understand both eastern and western cultures since I grew up in an very strict and conservative Asian household but lived in a quite open and diverse environment in America. (You cant even imagine the argument or situations i get in my household because of the differing cultural views...One time i told my mom that my friend was gay and she told me to stop hanging out with him and cried because she thought i might be leabian...) I understand both side of the argument and understand where most Asians are coming from about lgbt relationships but I don't accept it as being right. It's a very hateful and degrading view as they see homosexual as something that is "dirty" or "abnormal" so they have to overly censor any activities that promotes it. Although,  most Asians don't see this view as wrong...I don't think we should so openly accept that this is JUST china and eastern culture so we should let it be. Now, I'm not trying to start a war or tell people to come out of the closet or anything,  but I think it's better if we don't be overly accommodating to their view.

Sigh..I have no idea if I'm making any sense here....since I'm most likely ranting. Sorry, If I'm being too overbearing and assertive since I find lgbt issues and struggsle to be very serious topic and have a very strong opinion about it.

Also I hope the addicted boys get of this predicament safely and continue working.

You are absolutely right. But, the problem with culture is it doesnt matter if it's right or wrong, it's what most people will follow or feel there. It doesn't matter whether we accept it or not, it will still exist. And we, especially as international fans, cannot do much, we cannot change another countries' laws or cannot hire the boys, or anything. We can only support them and pray for them, while they are the ones out their fighting their own fights. That's why I am worried especially because our hands are tied up so much.

8 minutes ago, aili81 said:

But why kugou can ask qingyu to host? The ban is really that bad?

But what s wrong with that 

They are just doing shows only but lucky last year qingyu shows not censored out

Now you know, why in Kugou they were so toned down with PDAs. Otherwise, even Kugou would have been censored. In fact, kudos to the QingYu PR teams or whoever their advisors are. They did a great job of avoiding the whole issue. Qing always hires the right people, lol.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Wow...This issue seems to be getting very serious. Are the addicted boys getting harassed or losing projects because of the new ban? I just..can't. ..I'm so glad we dodged a bullet and didn't pull through with the petition. If ca2 or bl is going to hurt qingyu, I rather they don't do any more bl stuff or overly show their affection to each other.  I don't want dayu and qing hard worked to get pulled off the tv or the web. I'm slightly no scatch that im very sad and disappointed that China is enacting all these new bans and not accepting guy relationships :(

I think because qingyu now are vvv popular so government issuing this ban as u can see their voting in music charts s more than any popular singers so they are really more popular than zhouyu in china now so i dont think their works ll get affected if they never do anything too over like hugging or pinning each other down. 

Yes lucky no ca2 

But i think qingyu  is different from zhouyu as qingyu has more die hard fans so if the government  ban their show i think the fans will go on riot as you can see how many fans are thety in airport

The  government also know who has the greatest fanbase in china

Plus qingyu now not doing any bl so they are safe ...

But zhouyu are preparing for addict2 so they got banned  because of this. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Yes

okay, i will try what i can do ( i will be very busy this week i have test and paper to do) therefore i would be slow, if i miss something if anyone want to share please share, don't hold back, we would be happy if more people join and share. this forum/thread is for every qingyu shipper to share and discuses anything about qingyu. i hope we can keep this forum/thread more alive.

if i hurt someone or was rude to anyone saying something i am sorry, i don't mean to. and please forgive me.

i kinda messaged few days ago to @mym999 i said i hope everything okay with her and hope she is safe but i didn't get any message back. i am really worried about her and hope she stay safe and sound.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

okay, i will try what i can do ( i will be very busy this week i have test and paper to do) therefore i would be slow, if i miss something if anyone want to share please share, don't hold back, we would be happy if more people join and share. this forum/thread is for every qingyu shipper to share and discuses anything about qingyu. i hope we can keep this forum/thread more alive.

if i hurt someone or was rude to anyone saying something i am sorry, i don't mean to. and please forgive me.

i kinda messaged few days ago to @mym999 i said i hope everything okay with her and hope she is safe but i didn't get any message back. i am really worried about her and hope she stay safe and sound.

Maybe she s busy or got upset about the addict boys

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aili81 said:

Maybe she s busy or got upset about the addict boys

could be, as long it's not serious i hope

6 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

You are absolutely right. But, the problem with culture is it doesnt matter if it's right or wrong, it's what most people will follow or feel there. It doesn't matter whether we accept it or not, it will still exist. And we, especially as international fans, cannot do much, we cannot change another countries' laws or cannot hire the boys, or anything. We can only support them and pray for them, while they are the ones out their fighting their own fights. That's why I am worried especially because our hands are tied up so much.

Sigh.....I'm just very disappointed and really angry about all these new bans and assertion from the government. I thought Asian was getting more progressive and accepting from all the recent bl content the last few years and then BAM everything is getting pulled and banned. It took a turn for the worst for the lgbt community in china but with the new films and obvious love/fanbase for bl I think eastern culture may be taking a step forward towards addressing lgbt and accepting them. It's going to be a messy process but I hope people aren't going to shy away and never speak about lgbt anymore because of their fear towards the government.

Siggghhhhh.....another reason I'm scared for qingyu because as you said our hands are tied. We can't go to china and tell them "No. Stop." We have to respect their views and pray on the sidelines that everything is going to be fine. Still it doesn't sit right with me...because these are our parents and the lgbt community needs to be accepted. At this point, we can only hope that in a few decades, China will change their views. It may take a long time like he several decades it took America to finally legalize gat marriage but we can wait. But if they hurt dayu and qing, don't expect me to sit quietly. I'm going to join those chineae Fans and riot. XD. 

HAHHHHHH....such a serious issue is getting me all emotional...let's brighten this up agian with just qingyu love.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I think because qingyu now are vvv popular so government issuing this ban as u can see their voting in music charts s more than any popular singers so they are really more popular than zhouyu in china now so i dont think their works ll get affected if they never do anything too over like hugging or pinning each other down. 

Yes lucky no ca2 

But i think qingyu  is different from zhouyu as qingyu has more die hard fans so if the government  ban their show i think the fans will go on riot as you can see how many fans are thety in airport

The  government also know who has the greatest fanbase in china

Plus qingyu now not doing any bl so they are safe ...

But zhouyu are preparing for addict2 so they got banned  because of this. 

It's not just that. I think QingYu fans are also very very smart, both chinese and international. And there is a great understanding and communication between the chinese and international QingYu fans (remember how anne warned us about the petition and seems like the chinese admins were right about that). We are passionate about QingYu, but we are not blind. We are very tactical when it comes to QingYu so as to not hurt them. Maybe from how richard simmons went with all those CA controversies. But, we have always been careful. Our parents have taught us well, and our elder sisters guide us well. 

But, when it comes to Addicted, the fandom is still new and consists of a  lot of blind fans who are just crazy passionate about the boys so much that they may not stop at anything. They are not careful at all and have too much uncontrolled passion. Even I was bashed badly once in the Addicted thread for no reason. They love their boys, but they still haven't learned to take care of them. I hope they learn it soon. Otherwise they might end up hurting them. Right now, they are bashing the bureaucracy left right and center in their thread. Very risky. If whatever is in their thread gets out, that will harm the boys really bad. I hope they come to their senses soon.

• Like 1

Well homosexual is not a crime why ban so serious. I mean bl many girls like only it will not affect the guys so i dont know what china government are thinking.

Not on tv is ok but even the web also cant why i thought internet should be more optional n open...

Really dont get it and it s not hurting any1

And we like them is because of  their talents and personality and not so much if they are homosexual or not

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

HAHHHHHH....such a serious issue is getting me all emotional...let's brighten this up agian with just qingyu love.

Yess. yess. yess. Brighten up with QingYu love. :D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aili81 said:

Well homosexual is not a crime why ban so serious. I mean bl many girls like only it will not affect the guys so i dont know what china government are thinking.

Not on tv is ok but even the web also cant why i thought internet should be more optional n open...

Really dont get it and it s not hurting any1

Well, from what I know the Chinese government monitors the Web, news, and TV. They ban sexual content or things they find as too abnormal . They most likely ban Bl content because it probably promotes "abnormal" behavior...sigh....such complicated issues.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

It's not just that. I think QingYu fans are also very very smart, both chinese and international. And there is a great understanding and communication between the chinese and international QingYu fans (remember how anne warned us about the petition and seems like the chinese admins were right about that). We are passionate about QingYu, but we are not blind. We are very tactical when it comes to QingYu so as to not hurt them. Maybe from how richard simmons went with all those CA controversies. But, we have always been careful. Our parents have taught us well, and our elder sisters guide us well. 

But, when it comes to Addicted, the fandom is still new and consists of a  lot of blind fans who are just crazy passionate about the boys so much that they may not stop at anything. They are not careful at all and have too much uncontrolled passion. Even I was bashed badly once in the Addicted thread for no reason. They love their boys, but they still haven't learned to take care of them. I hope they learn it soon. Otherwise they might end up hurting them. Right now, they are bashing the bureaucracy left right and center in their thread. Very risky. If whatever is in their thread gets out, that will harm the boys really bad. I hope they come to their senses soon.

Why were you brash by them?

I was bashed because i talk abt ca at there then i see some rude comments so i never go thr anymore

8 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Well, from what I know the Chinese government monitors the Web, news, and TV. They ban sexual content or things they find as too abnormal . They most likely ban Bl content because it probably promotes "abnormal" behavior...sigh....such complicated issues.

But what s normal n abnormal 

Why is girl n boy then is normal 

If really true love it doesnt matter 

Their thinking s not always right..

Like abortion many ppl think it s wrong but to a abnormal child i think not to be born is better 

But abnormal doesnt mean is wrong

I am disabled but i dont think i am any thing wrong with me at least i have normal mind i can work and like idols like any 1 in here.

005vGgEIjw1f2gn0dgwymj31kw2t4x6p.jpg

at least i never harm anyone is ok 

What s wrong with being abnormal

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Why were you brash by them?

I was bashed because i talk abt ca at there then i see some rude comments so i never go thr anymore

I don't even remember. Lemme check my past comments.

Okay, I looked 200 comments worth of past comments. lol. Actually, I posted about one of their boys here in CA thread, saying he came across as insecure ( intentionally here cuz I didn't want to upset the Addicted fangirls). but, they are so crazy that they cross posted my post from here to there mentioning my name and bashing me, and when I tried to clarify they won't even listen. Honestly, I don't mind the boys, but their shippers, atleast some of them, are bat-richard simmons crazy . That is why I am so worried about those two. 

• Like 3

On 4/3/2016 at 10:29 PM, aili81 said:

But what s normal n abnormal 

Why is girl n boy then is normal 

If really true love it doesnt matter 

Their thinking s not always right..

Like abortion many ppl think it s wrong but to a abnormal child i think not to be born is better 

But abnormal doesnt mean is wrong

I am disabled but i dont think i am any thing wrong with me at least i have normal mind i can work and like idols like any 1 in here.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

at least i never harm anyone is ok 

What s wrong with being abnormal

Exactly the point. There is nothing wrong or different between homosexual relationships or heterosexual relationship. It is china's preception that defines these things as "abnormal". I put these statements into quotations to emphasis they are just opinions that I find to be quite wrong. I don't agree with them and i am quite glad that other fans here have the same outlook. 

Love is love there is no difference or defining line.

The same goes with the issues about disabled people and abortion. These things aren't abnormal or wrong. It is simple people perception and ignorant opinions. Honestly,  how can people state what is abnormal if they don't even know what is truly normal. Are black people abnormal? Are gays abnormal? Are Muslims abnormal?  No. But at Some period of time and place these things were viewed as "abnormal: because of people lack of knowledge and understanding.  Everything is not abnormal. Differing culture defines what is normal but as long as we are open and understanding we know that the abnormal doesn't exist but simply reside in people's views.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I don't even remember. Lemme check my past comments.

Okay, I looked 200 comments worth of past comments. lol. Actually, I posted about one of their boys here in CA thread, saying he came across as insecure ( intentionally here cuz I didn't want to upset the Addicted fangirls). but, they are so crazy that they cross posted my post from here to there mentioning my name and bashing me, and when I tried to clarify they won't even listen. Honestly, I don't mind the boys, but their shippers, atleast some of them, are bat-richard simmons crazy . That is why I am so worried about those two. 

Ya can understand  but they were funny if they didnt like ca then y come to ca to see what we posted ...

Now i dont even go thr anymore as i find the fans are abit rude 

I quite like johnny actually but because of addict thread fans i dont follow his things anymore as  their fans in addict thread  give me really bad impression but i think i m not really into johnny ba so i neveer follow his thing but he s a good actor indeed 

I only said timmy acting s not as gd and i also think think qingge acting  also not as good even i like qing.

I m just stating my personal opinion only

So i dont understand why their fans overreacted

• Like 4