Quantcast

2 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

funny thing is we talked about why qing like being called baba and i said i loved the part about the little child hugging dayu, now we have the picture haha)

And the weird part is the child hugged Dayu by her own initiative. Dayu wasn't even trying to hug her. He was just standing there and suddenly the child jumped on him and hugged. That's when Dayu picked her up. I think Dayu has that natural adorable loving quality that attracts people to him.

AWWWW my heart is gonna be taken over with this gif :wub:(be still my heart dayu belong to our baba. good luck with baba having such sexy, handsome ,beautiful, and cute wife, thats why baba can't take his hand off of dayu) see it without the sound i think it's much better without it (first time i saw it without sound, somehow it feel more real and beautiful without it)

OMG, my heart just skipped a beat. Whyyyy?? why is he perfect? :D

• Like 1

i was just joking and i didn't think they were actually together :) but thank you for letting me know about "As qing said in the new movie qing may add in the scenes torture dayu. So if it is related to fighting or boxing" because i didn't know about the "torture" part that baba might include in the movie :)

@aili81 Told you guys, enemies with hidden sexual desires, that's what it's going to be. You can go back and check if you want. P.S. I am getting better and better and this. Haha. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

@aili81 Told you guys, enemies with hidden sexual desires, that's what it's going to be. You can go back and check if you want. P.S. I am getting better and better and this. Haha. 

i remember :). agree you are getting good at this

• Like 4

haha this so cute ( i wonder where baba took dayu? maybe bed? :lol:)

Holy richard simmons, this made my day! Awwwwwwwwwwww!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

just look at those picture shows how much he care or take care about dayu even in small thing:wub:

to me it seem like in first pic baba was holding dayu so dayu wouldn't fall, then second pic he was trying help dayu to get up(you can also see another person hand and baba is like i will take of dayu (like how baba always want be the first one in every little thing relate to dayu)  or it could be the person wanted to give baba ice pack because baba hand was hurt (that means that baba was more worried about dayu because in next pic baba was helping dayu even with his hurt hand) then 3rd pic he was helping dayu get rid of dust from dayus's clothes and fourth pic love the way they hold hand. this all show how much even in little thing baba always take care of dayu and how much baba care and love dayu. (even if they don't say it but they love each other very much and we can see that from these little interaction)

I don't know the other 3 pics, but in the 4th pic, those are Qing's knuckles, after he hit the brick during shooting (there was a sequence of Qing hitting a brick) and hurt his knuckles a lil. :(

1 hour ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

only 8 second vid for now 

i saw the full vers on weibo, but no idea if i can find it back ^_^;;

Yes, the thai fanpage posted the video on YT as well I think. Them and the vietnamese page are very quick, lol. and they are particularly crazy about Dayu, lol

• Like 4

haha if you read this you will know that they did many things together and many things happened haha (i am like what? what many things? what happened? and my mind went to pervert land) and they basically said their real relationship "me and dayu are together" haha

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I don't know the other 3 pics, but in the 4th pic, those are Qing's knuckles, after he hit the brick during shooting (there was a sequence of Qing hitting a brick) and hurt his knuckles a lil. :(

Yes, the thai fanpage posted the video on YT as well I think. Them and the vietnamese page are very quick, lol. and they are particularly crazy about Dayu, lol

yeah, i knew about that baba got hurt :(. i was just mentioning how carefully and so lovingly the hand was hold :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, annenoh said:

https://youtu.be/nJfZT5JLTpE

Anyone know the raws link for this vid?

Here is the last one i found, very bad quality :( 
http://www.weibo.com/u/3943090327?from=feed&loc=at&nick=bretty%E9%9D%92%E5%A4%A9%E7%AD%89%E5%AE%87&is_hot=1
 it's in her fist page, i didn't find how togive the miopau link (i don't have an account so i can't open the page)
i give up on this one, only three days back but already too many posts

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

me too i have been searching for it( i think i saw it in soompi thread now i can't find it anymore )

16 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Good Luck Anne Noh :) 
wish you will find and translate :P

• Like 2

behind the scene two kiss (one kiss from dayu and another one is from is baba :wub:) love how they are being lovey dovey

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

The 1st i cant be sure as it seem like angle 

But omg 2nd 1 qing really kissed dayu cheek n it s really clear!!! And dayu smiling so happy omg this s the 1st time i see 2nd gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aili81 said:

But omg 2nd 1 qing really kissed dayu cheek n it s really clear!!! And dayu smiling so happy omg this s the 1st time i see 2nd gif

yeah i had suspicion it could be angle but my delusion mind saying at least baba at least kissed dayu on the cheek or near his lips so basically kissed just not on the lips haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:
7 minutes ago, aili81 said:

yeah i had suspicion it could be angle but my delusion mind saying at least baba at least kissed dayu on the cheek or near his lips so basically kissed just not on the lips haha

This is angle for both, they only do the gesture ^_^;;

But my delusion mind ;) is thinking it's only one more proof of real QingYu, because acting is easy but intimacy and real love, want to keep it to themselves... 

Ok public boy's kissing is now forbidden in China and they could receive an interdiction to hold other fanmeeting i guess :P

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

It is very clear he kissed dayu for real behind the thing in secret even they dont have to really kiss omg

This explain why qing push away dayu from guests at the red carpet and even ask dayu to watch his action or behave abit.

At 1st i thought qing may like that female singer so he ask dayu not to stand too near but he not only push dayu from her but from a male singer and when dayu said one of korea singer very handsome you can see qing face is all black.

Qing really obsessed with dayu

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

This is angle for both, they only do the gesture ^_^;;

But my delusion mind ;) is thinking it's only one more proof of real QingYu, because acting is easy but intimacy and real love, want to keep it to themselves... 

Ok public boy's kissing is now forbidden in China and they could receive an interdiction to hold other fanmeeting i guess :P

The 2nd 1 u can see very clearly qing really kissed dayu cheek and qing s like so happy looking at dayu i enlarge to see on my ipad yes qing really kiss dayu 

I am more a realistic person i dont any how think but this gif really shock me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

that would be super great, i love this kind of stories, but i thought they said horror/science fiction or maybe it will be fight/boxing/torture/horror all together and obviously this would be science fiction lol ?! ;) (i have pretty bad memory ^_^;;)

I sometime think lucky dayu skin not so white as his face already so attractive and feminine if he s also white like qingge omg i dont know how many guys and girls are going after him and i also think how  is qing going to control himself if dayu really that white in the photos

That is something so crazy in this world i think, all dark skin people dream to be white, applying lotion everyday to clear the skin
Here in europe and usa, they all risk cancer on the beach in the summer to get dark lol
On this one i m like european and Qing i like wheat skin ;)

Qingge is still ok but what is the exact reason why fans call him papa is it just because both went to orphanage or is it more?

i m not sure but i think he explained at first it was just a joke and then by his caring gesture and older look when he acts cool (before some fans called him CEO as well, because of his look) and the devotion of his fans it became a mutual feeling, he said the reason was hidden because in the first interviews he gave he would just answer this question by i like being called Baba, if the fan like, i like without giving real explanation :)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, aili81 said:

The 2nd 1 u can see very clearly qing really kissed dayu cheek and qing s like so happy looking at dayu i enlarge to see on my ipad yes qing really kiss dayu 

I am more a realistic person i dont any how think but this gif really shock me

i still really think he stops just before Dayu's cheek :P 
But i would be soooo please to be wrong, because it's true that they both seem super happy (big smile for Qing and shiny eyes and smile for Dayu) and it would be the first time they kiss again since the head kiss in CA FM !
There is another gif (the same one but their whole body) where you can see that in fact they are slowly dancing and i think it's just as romantic as a kiss :)

The way they old each other and look at each other and this slow dance, i think it's all unconscious gesture, that they don't even realise they are doing, just like Dayu when he let's out so much infos without thinking, in casual conversation... Only my opinion;)

• Like 1

QingYu is perfect for each other, perfect height, perfect for hug, perfect for baba to give dayu kiss on the forehead, perfect for dayu to give baba a tiptoe kiss in the neck( there are more perfect but it will take hour to write it haha so keeping it simple as shown in the pic) basically QingYu are perfect for each other :heart: :wub:

• Like 2

dayu what did you do in there that baba look so happy? so baba do you feel satisfy? (with whatever dayu did under the cover) haha (my pervert/dirty mind)

• Like 1