Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The last character is erased too.. It's making me very suspicious!! I m also waiting for the commercial to be shown!! 

Agree much seems fishy. Currently all so so quiet, I wonder what is happening too?

Me too waiting for the commercial to be shown.

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Any info guys?? Did she attend the festival or not? 

So confusing, I dont know why there was not a single pics at the event?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Agree much seems fishy. Currently all so so quiet, I wonder what is happening too?

She was supposed to attend festival right?  Did she really attend or not?  Was it only for commercial she came for shanghai? Everything is soo secretive!! 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

She was supposed to attend festival right?  Did she really attend or not?  Was it only for commercial she came for shanghai? Everything is soo secretive!! 

Correct, a fan festival for Mengnui commercial product.

There's fancam of her stating flight from Beijing to Shanghai and another fancam at hot pot restaurant in Shanghai too. So for sure she's in Shanghai.

Seems the venue already set up but why there's no news nor pics of her at the event? If the event to cancelled for she's not attending, I think her fans deserve to be informed right?

Agree with you why this time everything is so secretive?

Another thing I dont understand why LYF pic was on the posters and banners with her if that fan festival was meant for her?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Correct, a fan festival for Mengnui commercial product.

There's fancam of her stating flight from Beijing to Shanghai and another fancam at hot pot restaurant in Shanghai too. So for sure she's in Shanghai.

Seems the venue already set up but why there's no news nor pics of her at the event? If the event to cancelled for she's not attending, I think her fans deserve to be informed right?

Agree with you why this time everything is so secretive?

Another thing I dont understand why LYF pic was on the posters and banners with her if that fan festival was meant for her?

I thought they promoted them as a CP.. We could see keychains n other stuffs of both LYF n ZLY together!! I thought he is coming too but at last no-one came..Mengnui is not promoted by LYF n ZLY only.. Apart from LYF,  KW n WC also promote it, y using LYF n ZLY only? Most of the fans were waiting for her!!  If she was in Shanghai, y did she not attend?? We're they simply fooling fans by using her name to promote the event!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

OMG thanks it's confirmed. Gosh I cant wait to watch OGT.

2nd August please come soon!

Sorry if the above info is wrong, as there seems to have another drama on the same date too.  I wonder why the mix up?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I thought they promoted them as a CP.. We could see keychains n other stuffs of both LYF n ZLY together!! I thought he is coming too but at last no-one came..Mengnui is not promoted by LYF n ZLY only.. Apart from LYF,  KW n WC also promote it, y using LYF n ZLY only? Most of the fans were waiting for her!!  If she was in Shanghai, y did she not attend?? We're they simply fooling fans by using her name to promote the event!! 

Thanks, i guess ZLY n LYF promote the same type of Mengnui.  I just saw the better n clearer pics of the keychain n the booth too.Dhfa8I_UEAAy0KK.jpgDhfa6_WVQAARXgE.jpgDhfa82lUwAA5NPO.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That's a mystery.. It was for celebration after a commercial shoot

Ok it might be coz they promote same type of mengnui!! 

emm.. what a mystery n so secretive this time. No choice of guessing right as we sure to get a surprise soon.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

emm.. what a mystery n so secretive this time. No choice of guessing right as we sure to get a surprise soon.

Hope soo.. It's a good surprise.. When will OGT air?? When will they confirm the date of airing? I m soo tired of waiting!! 

48 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

@icyphoenix and @jewelsc

It's fishy right for what reason was blurred out. Btw do you know who send this cake and for what event?

Well from what I'm gathering on her weibo, she's basically thankful that the commercials that had taken up most of her time r finally over and that it's time to start thinking about her health and to love life again so a cake is given to her by I'm guessing from the commercial crews to help celebrate?? But then again what's up with the angel on the cake?..she's just posting all these pics and keeps us guessing so i doubt we will ever know the real reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hope soo.. It's a good surprise.. When will OGT air?? I m soo tired of waiting!! 

I hope this secretive commercial filming is real good.

OGT is another mystery, why cant they announce the exact date airing, I keep wondering if there are any issues behind it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Well from what I'm gathering on her weibo, she's basically thankful that the commercials that had taken up most of her time r finally over and that it's time to start thinking about her health and to love life again so a cake is given to her by I'm guessing from the commercial crews to help celebrate?? But then again what's up with the angel on the cake?..she's just posting all these

pics and keeps us guessing so i doubt we will ever know the real reason.

Thanks. I think "angel' could be either related to the current commercial project or the crew are just blessing Yingbao for good health recovery.

Btw, any idea if she's still in Shanghai or back to Beijing?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I hope this secretive commercial filming is real good.

OGT is another mystery, why cant they announce the exact date airing, I keep wondering if there are any issues behind it.

I too don't know.. Sweet Dreams of DL started shooting late but see now it's airing in hunan!! OGT filming finished a lot earlier but still no airing date!! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks. I think "angel' could be either related to the current commercial project or the crew are just blessing Yingbao for good health recovery.

Btw, any idea if she's still in Shanghai or back to Beijing?

I believe she should already be back in Beijing..but then again she has learnt to dodge the public these days that there hardly any of her airport fashion pics or video clips anymore, love to see her in airport wears.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I believe she should already be back in Beijing..but then again she has learnt to dodge the public these days that there hardly any of her airport fashion pics or video clips anymore, love to see her in airport wears.

She is really a ninja, I too misses her airport fashion.

11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too don't know.. Sweet Dreams of DL started shooting late but see now it's airing in hunan!! OGT filming finished a lot earlier but still no airing date!! 

I'm hoping we get the OGT good news soon.

• Like 2