Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

Hi firefly :)

I'm a silent reader for quite sometimes.. 

but now I join coz there's 1 issue I concern right now..

I surprise, no one talk about it here yet, So sad to heard about her health condition. As most as I want to watch her on screen, esp I really want to see PA 2.. Liying should take care her health above anything else.

so.. is this true?

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zanilia-zhaos-poor-health-is-like-an-old-lady/

I also get this video, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y8xiNnZR4o

Ps. Hope you guys don't mind my broken english

3 hours ago, dr4malala said:

Hi firefly :)

I'm a silent reader for quite sometimes.. 

but now I join coz there's 1 issue I concern right now..

I surprise, no one talk about it here yet, So sad to heard about her health condition. As most as I want to watch her on screen, esp I really want to see PA 2.. Liying should take care her health above anything else.

so.. is this true?

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zanilia-zhaos-poor-health-is-like-an-old-lady/

I also get this video, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y8xiNnZR4o

Ps. Hope you guys don't mind my broken english

Her studio issued a statement
She just worked for a long time, tired, some minor problems, normal rest, no heart disease, no cerebral thrombosis. Conditioning is a normal rest, and it is definitely not a so-called stoppage.

Don't worry too much.006G5O6fly1ftd9q6yoh9j30j60n6my9.jpg006G5O6fly1ftd9qab3pmj30gy0a3q3a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, xingerzhenhaokan said:

Her studio issued a statement
She just worked for a long time, tired, some minor problems, normal rest, no heart disease, no cerebral thrombosis. Conditioning is a normal rest, and it is definitely not a so-called stoppage.

Don't worry too much

Hi, thanks!

Great news! oh i'm so happy :):)

Hope she recovers well, healthy, and enjoys her rest.

Jia you Liying!! Please take care,, comeback stronger!

I can't wait to watch OGT.

Edited by dr4malala
  • Like 5

I was so shock this morning when I read the news about li ying in "toggle news"

Blod clot at the back on her head? I really cant believe it.

Im so sad, 

Even though Im just a year old fan here Im already attach to her..I love her as a person and an great actress not just bcoz she's very popular but bcoz my heart automatically liked her the first time I saw her.

As much as I wanted her see more on tv and do more projects, her health is still the most important thing..how I wish I can meet her in person and say this." Rest well, fighting, us fans and God will always be here for you..."

Hope to see her cameback after a few months, a strong, fresh , more pretty and Healthy li ying....

God bless and I will always b praying for your goodhealth.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, heatherbee said:

I was so shock this morning when I read the news about li ying in "toggle news"

Blod clot at the back on her head? I really cant believe it.

Im so sad, 

Even though Im just a year old fan here Im already attach to her..I love her as a person and an great actress not just bcoz she's very popular but bcoz my heart automatically liked her the first time I saw her.

As much as I wanted her see more on tv and do more projects, her health is still the most important thing..how I wish I can meet her in person and say this." Rest well, fighting, us fans and God will always be here for you..."

Hope to see her cameback after a few months, a strong, fresh , more pretty and Healthy li ying....

God bless and I will always b praying for your goodhealth.

Don't worry too much,she just need a rest.:)

• Like 3

A good article about it

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/07/the-real-reason-why-zhao-li-yings.html?m=1

I'm so glad she is taking time off to really rest and heal, and finally taking the advise of doctors seriously.

I hope Liying take good care of everything; then comeback for a strong, durable and healthy body + happy mind :)

May be a good time for her to enjoy life, holiday, and dating ;)

• Like 4

Sorry i'm been missing for a week, anyway thanks firefly soompiers for the updates.

It's really shocking hearing about Yingboa's health. Let us all pray for Yingbao to get well soon.37217410_644674855907641_514538396750289

• Like 2

Top 5 male & female hottest star from 2016,  2017 and 2018

Our Queen still remain #1 spot for 3 consecutive years. Congrats Yingbao!!!

The power of Yingbao top#1 ( Heat index 325,066,560 )

37388663_647718755603251_843266042728808

cr as labelled/zlyfb

• Like 4

ZLY's NeufMode advertisements coming out soon:D

xcU3U33.jpg

NbMluf2.jpg

fdyu5mA.jpg

Spoiler

HCqS3b6.jpg

Fans suspected the pic's is ZLY's, but I for sure knows this is ZLY :wub:

Other people's edition looks unique and mysterious, so I can't wait for ZLY's edition..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I have been dying to ask fellow Soompian here about ZLY’s Dior endorsement. Is she still Dior’ Ambassador? She’s barely wearing any Dior or attended any Dior’s event and Dior’s Weibo rarely features her too unlike AB who’s also the ambassador....Maybe someone can tell me? Thank you in advance....:kiss_wink:

17 hours ago, cenching said:

I have been dying to ask fellow Soompian here about ZLY’s Dior endorsement. Is she still Dior’ Ambassador? She’s barely wearing any Dior or attended any Dior’s event and Dior’s Weibo rarely features her too unlike AB who’s also the ambassador....Maybe someone can tell me? Thank you in advance....:kiss_wink:

There is no definite news but the latest rumor on Weibo is that she is not Dior's ambassador now..... 

Hope this manage to clarify your doubts. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

There is no definite news but the latest rumor on Weibo is that she is not Dior's ambassador now..... 

Hope this manage to clarify your doubts. 

Thank you, Darling!!! :wub: I heard about that rumour since January but if I didn’t remember it wrongly it was clarified by some people. 

It’s a curious case bcoz her endorsement with Dior lasted less than a year even though the crowning ceremony was full of drumroll fanfares and fireworks.