Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I was so shock this morning when I read the news about li ying in "toggle news"

Blod clot at the back on her head? I really cant believe it.

Im so sad, 

Even though Im just a year old fan here Im already attach to her..I love her as a person and an great actress not just bcoz she's very popular but bcoz my heart automatically liked her the first time I saw her.

As much as I wanted her see more on tv and do more projects, her health is still the most important thing..how I wish I can meet her in person and say this." Rest well, fighting, us fans and God will always be here for you..."

Hope to see her cameback after a few months, a strong, fresh , more pretty and Healthy li ying....

God bless and I will always b praying for your goodhealth.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, heatherbee said:

I was so shock this morning when I read the news about li ying in "toggle news"

Blod clot at the back on her head? I really cant believe it.

Im so sad, 

Even though Im just a year old fan here Im already attach to her..I love her as a person and an great actress not just bcoz she's very popular but bcoz my heart automatically liked her the first time I saw her.

As much as I wanted her see more on tv and do more projects, her health is still the most important thing..how I wish I can meet her in person and say this." Rest well, fighting, us fans and God will always be here for you..."

Hope to see her cameback after a few months, a strong, fresh , more pretty and Healthy li ying....

God bless and I will always b praying for your goodhealth.

Don't worry too much,she just need a rest.:)

• Like 3

A good article about it

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/07/the-real-reason-why-zhao-li-yings.html?m=1

I'm so glad she is taking time off to really rest and heal, and finally taking the advise of doctors seriously.

I hope Liying take good care of everything; then comeback for a strong, durable and healthy body + happy mind :)

May be a good time for her to enjoy life, holiday, and dating ;)

• Like 4

ZLY's NeufMode advertisements coming out soon:D

xcU3U33.jpg

NbMluf2.jpg

fdyu5mA.jpg

Spoiler

HCqS3b6.jpg

Fans suspected the pic's is ZLY's, but I for sure knows this is ZLY :wub:

Other people's edition looks unique and mysterious, so I can't wait for ZLY's edition..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I have been dying to ask fellow Soompian here about ZLY’s Dior endorsement. Is she still Dior’ Ambassador? She’s barely wearing any Dior or attended any Dior’s event and Dior’s Weibo rarely features her too unlike AB who’s also the ambassador....Maybe someone can tell me? Thank you in advance....:kiss_wink:

17 hours ago, cenching said:

I have been dying to ask fellow Soompian here about ZLY’s Dior endorsement. Is she still Dior’ Ambassador? She’s barely wearing any Dior or attended any Dior’s event and Dior’s Weibo rarely features her too unlike AB who’s also the ambassador....Maybe someone can tell me? Thank you in advance....:kiss_wink:

There is no definite news but the latest rumor on Weibo is that she is not Dior's ambassador now..... 

Hope this manage to clarify your doubts. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

There is no definite news but the latest rumor on Weibo is that she is not Dior's ambassador now..... 

Hope this manage to clarify your doubts. 

Thank you, Darling!!! :wub: I heard about that rumour since January but if I didn’t remember it wrongly it was clarified by some people. 

It’s a curious case bcoz her endorsement with Dior lasted less than a year even though the crowning ceremony was full of drumroll fanfares and fireworks.

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Thank you, Darling!!! :wub: I heard about that rumour since January but if I didn’t remember it wrongly it was clarified by some people. 

It’s a curious case bcoz her endorsement with Dior lasted less than a year even though the crowning ceremony was full of drumroll fanfares and fireworks.

It's sure a curious case. But I do think that it is not necessarily bad for her. I remembered that she got unfairly attacked for being unfashionable by many many people (including competitors) when she took on the endorsement. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

It's sure a curious case. But I do think that it is not necessarily bad for her. I remembered that she got unfairly attacked for being unfashionable by many many people (including competitors) when she took on the endorsement. 

Yup, people said that she isn’t elegant enough to carry a Dior bcoz of her girl next door image and she got bashed badly for her English speaking ads until Dior took down the video from their official Weibo....

But AB got bashed worse than her when she was appointed as Dior’s Ambassador... Dior treated her unfairly if they terminated the contract bcoz of pressure from haters....Anyway, haters gonna hate....ZLY is the one laughing all the way to the bank....:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2