Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

7 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Well from what I'm gathering on her weibo, she's basically thankful that the commercials that had taken up most of her time r finally over and that it's time to start thinking about her health and to love life again so a cake is given to her by I'm guessing from the commercial crews to help celebrate?? But then again what's up with the angel on the cake?..she's just posting all these

pics and keeps us guessing so i doubt we will ever know the real reason.

Thanks. I think "angel' could be either related to the current commercial project or the crew are just blessing Yingbao for good health recovery.

Btw, any idea if she's still in Shanghai or back to Beijing?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I hope this secretive commercial filming is real good.

OGT is another mystery, why cant they announce the exact date airing, I keep wondering if there are any issues behind it.

I too don't know.. Sweet Dreams of DL started shooting late but see now it's airing in hunan!! OGT filming finished a lot earlier but still no airing date!! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks. I think "angel' could be either related to the current commercial project or the crew are just blessing Yingbao for good health recovery.

Btw, any idea if she's still in Shanghai or back to Beijing?

I believe she should already be back in Beijing..but then again she has learnt to dodge the public these days that there hardly any of her airport fashion pics or video clips anymore, love to see her in airport wears.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I believe she should already be back in Beijing..but then again she has learnt to dodge the public these days that there hardly any of her airport fashion pics or video clips anymore, love to see her in airport wears.

She is really a ninja, I too misses her airport fashion.

11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too don't know.. Sweet Dreams of DL started shooting late but see now it's airing in hunan!! OGT filming finished a lot earlier but still no airing date!! 

I'm hoping we get the OGT good news soon.

• Like 2

Trailer for Hanamino upcoming short film

and i'm so excited waiting for 'mystery' upcoming short film too

• Like 4

Wow..i cant take my eyes away, seems all pics for Harper's BAZAAR August issue are so breathtaking. Yingbao so gorgeous, elegant and sexy :wub:36994400_1951076648257503_2153733431006037029502_1951235151574986_29358878894661

• Like 3

Coverfx cover Harper's Bazaar 2018/08 - Zhao Li Ying

~Zhao Liying wearing Dior 2018 autumn and winter ready-to-wear interpretation of Bazaar's new cover, the second collaboration with Bazaar cover, online cover from Vera Wang autumn and winter series, photography / Wei Lai

36868186_1950991848265983_19312636813755

36965644_1951087131589788_13191539016513

37022981_1951233968241771_30950903742348

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lingnyi said:

https://www.facebook.com/Emilyn3004/videos/10155444254632019/?t=10

Not sure if I can post this here but it's too funny.

Video is of Joe Xu who was in JOF with Li Ying

He went on an interview and his mom told him that he should have confessed to Li Ying!!

He was totally embarrassed.

Can't see the link but i have read about it in one of the c-ent news, i thought it was cute that his mom said that on air too..I also read a long time ago Ma Ke's mom did the same but with a magazine, all these mothers just love Yingbao :D.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

Can't see the link but i have read about it in one of the c-ent news, i thought it was cute that his mom said that on air too..I also read a long time ago Ma Ke's mom did the same but with a magazine, all these mothers just love Yingbao :D.

Found the link:-

https://www.mgtv.com/b/324849/4464848.html

• Thanks 2