Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

10 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Maybe they enjoyed working tgtr and decide to take pay-cuts??..I also would like to see another LYF/ZLY cp again but i don't think FanYao is possible anymore..sorry  

Yeah maybe they cut pay , but i've read the government wanted to abolish SARRFT, just curious if they had legally announced those abolish issue.

Btw it's not just a reunion of FanYao or it can be any reunion with her other top paid cps too, like WC WH etc, but also to be pair with other top paid actors like *HuGe and many more, (*crossing finger to this).

My only wish , i hope Yingbao will be given more bigger roles and opportunities not just for drama but movie too (in China or at International level), to show her gifted acting skills and talent with co-partner top star actors who had real great acting skills and talent too.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, JennaHViolet said:
7 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Weibo Movie Night status :

Best Actress

The voting has ended right? Because I just voted again. Do you know when the voting will officially end?  

I dont really understand how the voting period be, but I think it already ended yesterday, as I saw fans for on other categories congratule their idols on winning the weibo movie night.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

OFF TOPIC:

Has anyone read this news? If i'm not wrong both are high paid actor/actress in China. Seems both already worked tog b4 and their latest was a movie in 2017, Reset.

I wonder if the SARRFT has already been abolished? If they succeeded again than it's not a problem for FanYao to reunion too right?

Reveal hidden contents

SARFT is still in place. I wonder if they are each taking a pay cut, which is possible. 

Fan Yao is possible but unlikely, I want them in a modern drama next time. 

10 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I think Wang Zijie needs more practice in acting, imo he is not fully there yet maybe that's y they r giving him small jobs here and there (he reminds me of one of those 'pretty' boys from Idol Producers, such sissies :D but they r talented tho). As u can actual see the difference in acting abilities between JH and him, JH is more 'ripe' :lol:

Maybe they enjoyed working tgtr and decide to take pay-cuts??..I also would like to see another LYF/ZLY cp again but i don't think FanYao is possible anymore..sorry  

He is not that good, but there are so many weak male actors getting big roles that I don't even count that. At least he is not that bad and I have seen pretty horrendous male leads in cdramas, but at least they are more popular than him. And I do like him bc he has a pretty face lol. 

JH is pretty good, he has the bad guy down. I liked him in Princess Weiyoung way better. His styling was better too. I think he fits those roles. My guess he is playing a supporting role in this drama, but a more important role since he is one of the few actors that appears on their first weibo post. 

EDIT: I read he will be playing the brother of the main lead, it already sounds like he will be playing the evil brother lol

• Like 6

More rumors about ZLY for that eating variety show. But instead of a cast member they have her a guest. I hope she does participate. 

3 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I think it already ended yesterday, as I saw fans for on other categories congratule their idols on winning the weibo movie night.

I don't know if voting is the only measurement. I remember earlier in the year ZLY won the most votes for something but YangMi received the award and she was a couple spots down the list. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

More rumors about ZLY for that eating variety show. But instead of a cast member they have her a guest. I hope she does participate. 

I don't know if voting is the only measurement. I remember earlier in the year ZLY won the most votes for something but YangMi received the award and she was a couple spots down the list. 

I find it very weird too when we saw Yingbao won yet YM received the award.

Btw do you think this tweets talk the same rumors for eating variety show season2? If correct why no Yingbao's name mentioned?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, minoku2209 said:

I find it very weird too when we saw Yingbao won yet YM received the award.

Btw do you think, is this the same rumors for eating variety show CR season2? If correct why no Yinbao's name mentioned?

yeah that one, ZLY is rumored as a guest from this post 

https://weibo.com/1585350182/GhRcpgmrG?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1527000162168

not confirmed but guest are said to be Zhang Yixing, Zhao Liying, Ma Tianyu, Lin Xinru (Ruby Lin), etc.

Yeah I don't know what are the exact criteria for the awards. Fans vote and say you only need to vote but other people win. 

• Like 6

@minoku2209 I want LYF n ZLY together most probably as FanYao or any other collaborations is OK for me!! ZLY in reality show will be a treat to watch!! More cuteness of her!! 

I think of JH as a fine actor.. We can see the actor who played the servant of YWY is pretty much popular now.. He has been popular nowadays n grabbing many roles.. So is SD too!! N many newbie actors!! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@minoku2209 I want LYF n ZLY together most probably as FanYao or any other collaborations is OK for me!! ZLY in reality show will be a treat to watch!! More cuteness of her!! 

I think of JH as a fine actor.. We can see the actor who played the servant of YWY is pretty much popular now.. He has been popular nowadays n grabbing many roles.. So is SD too!! N many newbie actors!! 

I agree with @mrsyooknitthey should let LYF n Yingbao collaborate one more time, a modern drama should be great, but ofc with others is also fine.

Sometimes I felt that our Yingbao has lucky charms, seeing many of the rookie stars shines more after collaborating with her in a successful rating drama.

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah that one, ZLY is rumored as a guest from this post 

https://weibo.com/1585350182/GhRcpgmrG?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1527000162168

not confirmed but guest are said to be Zhang Yixing, Zhao Liying, Ma Tianyu, Lin Xinru (Ruby Lin), etc.

Yeah I don't know what are the exact criteria for the awards. Fans vote and say you only need to vote but other people win. 

Thanks for the info, indeed i love to see her in variety show too, esp this one is all about eating right? I hope she do grab this offer while waiting for a good script on the upcoming drama/movie offer. I too note that Yingbao is usually natural, relax and overload with more cuteness in the variety show.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think during that time ZLY was still filming Minglan and couldn't attend the ceremony therefore forfeiting the award. Yang Mi was next in line. I think I heard it being discussed somwhere on Soompi. I could be wrong though. So sorry if I am. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JennaHViolet said:

think during that time ZLY was still filming Minglan and couldn't attend the ceremony therefore forfeiting the award. Yang Mi was next in line. I think I heard it being discussed somwhere on Soompi. I could be wrong though. So sorry if I am

You're not wrong, as a matter of fact it was discussed in this very same thread :)( maybe about few pages back) but imo, there r just to many 'voting' sites for c-ent especially  with ZLY in it and most of the time she topped those votes but in the end i've never seen much results for them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JennaHViolet said:

I think during that time ZLY was still filming Minglan and couldn't attend the ceremony therefore forfeiting the award. Yang Mi was next in line. I think I heard it being discussed somwhere on Soompi. I could be wrong though. So sorry if I am. 

Let's hope this time our Yingbao is available n free to attend Weibo Movie Night :)

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

You're not wrong, as a matter of fact it was discussed in this very same thread :)( maybe about few pages back) but imo, there r just to many 'voting' sites for c-ent especially  with ZLY in it and most of the time she topped those votes but in the end i've never seen much results for them.

Ah yes agree there are so many voting sites. I just spotted at twitter someone posted another poll, now at Baidu. Yingbao seems to be the only girl at top 10. Looking at the poll pics i think it's for idols.

Anyone know what is this for?

Dd2SPZcUwAADROF.jpgDd2SSMkVMAAQVO1.jpg

cto

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I knew it was here... but I couldn't be too sure lol

This is like the best place for Zhao Li-Ying news! Thank you all for being active and posting new topics so I can get my daily dose of Yingbao :wink:

• Like 6

I was talking about a different award but it could have been due to the same reason. Like someone said there are a lot of these voting awards. 

If OGT will air in July, we should start seeing some early promos in June. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I was talking about a different award but it could have been due to the same reason. Like someone said there are a lot of these voting awards. 

If OGT will air in July, we should start seeing some early promos in June. 

I read a post at twitter yesterday mentioned "rumors OGT might air late summer or September this year" but I dunno if this info is from a reliable source or not.

Anyway I'm hoping OGT will air in July, can't help misses our Yingbao too much now.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

I read a post at twitter yesterday mentioned "rumors OGT might air late summer or September this year" but I dunno if this info is from a reliable source or not.

Anyway I'm hoping OGT will air in July, can't help misses our Yingbao too much now.

It is hard to say but so far they have the Chen Kun drama for early June. Then the rumor is that afterwards they will air a remake of that popular tdrama where friends fall in love. I read somewhere that the remake only has ~25 episodes which will probably only take two weeks to air. 

Then OGT for July 18. We have to wait as it gets closer to that date to see if they are going through with it. I have been pretty convinced since Dragon bought OGT for prime time that they would air it during Summer. ZLY is popular with school kids. And TV stations air their most high profile dramas during the Summer. It is just a matter of timing. They want to time it so that the drama will get more views, etc. 

• Like 4

OGT has done zero promos, they put out a trailer months ago but that was it. And they have kept production pretty secretive. However, fans are ninjas. And the second lead was recording a song for the drama not that long ago. Along with another singer. The person that made the post said that he expects the two songs to become popular after the drama airs. 

The second female lead also implied that it would air in July back in April. And iQIYI made sure to tell everyone that they have rights to the drama and that it will air this Summer just a few days ago. I am anticipating it this Summer unless something happens with SARFT.

Where I got the info: https://weibo.com/u/5747497263?refer_flag=1001030101_&is_all=1#_rnd1527168758486

I hope the official weibo pages goes through some revival, so far they only follow ZLY and have like 3 posts. 

6d40f7f4ly1frfebs40f1g20c3065npd.gif

Known information is that it will air on Dragon TV during primetime. Streaming rights are said to be sold to iQIYI and Tencent. I also saw the number of episodes go up but I hope they didnt. I am tired of dramas dragging their storyline. This can be told in ~35 or so episodes. Let's hope. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3