Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

33 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Two more pics updated by ZLY studio

NGFXJ99.jpg

SJL1Hr7.jpg

She has beautiful shoes that fits her!!!!! Yippee....what an improvement.  I wonder if those are by Christian Laboutin since this designer is well known for his red sole shoes.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Per reports that I am seeing.

They asked them about the rumors surrounding FSF and ZLY.  Aaron Kwok jumped in and said that of course it is true, since it is written it is true. The monk and the Queen are a pair. I think he was making a joke with the movie. 

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_2188036480_826ac980001003adj.html

FSF said he didn't want to talk about it/answer it or something like that per fans watching the video. 

Indeed Aaron Kwok was joking saying that of course it is true because it was written in the script as such.  The Monk and Queen are a pair. Even in HK the rumour has spread. :/ 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I'm doing so much 'eye-rolling' these days with the media trying to get confirmaton on  FSF&LY so-called affairs, OMG, I think my eyes r gonna rolled out of their sockets...good eye exercise tho :lol:

:lol: I know right.  Me too.  Good for my eyes.  Unless they both either confirm or refute I will just stand aside and "observe". I don't have any problem with him per se as I find him to be very looking in Lanling Prince with Ariel Lin. We'll see.  She is being paired with so many people that my mind just boggle. 

• Like 4

Ah...to see my first ever crush Aaron Kwok and my girl crush Zhao LiYing in the same picture and second movie together makes me happy. A bit unbelievable since I was a lil girl watching that tvb drama. Time really flies!

Ying Bao looks so gorgeous and her hair is back! 

Edited by Jenna Hossain
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Jenna Hossain said:

Ah...to see my first ever crush Aaron Kwok and my girl crush Zhao LiYing in the same picture and second movie together makes me happy. A bit unbelievable since I was a lil girl watching that tvb drama. Time really flies!

Ying Bao looks so gorgeous and her hair is back! 

Now you made me feel old.  Aaron was one of my idol too when I was a teenager.  He seemed to be well preserved and doesn't look his age. This is their second collab and I like them both.  So happy to see them together. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I understand why HK media asked, they are both super popular and haven't deny it so whatever they say will make news. 

I will be surprised if they didn’t ask....haha....For an actress with squeaky clean image to be caught in an actor’s home over night it’s a big news. Some people can say otherwise but since none of them gave a good explanations even though had been asked straight to their faces but only kept dodging it, media and public will keep asking for a solid answer....

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Now you made me feel old.  Aaron was one of my idol too when I was a teenager.  He seemed to be well preserved and doesn't look his age. This is their second collab and I like them both.  So happy to see them together. 

I'm not young myself! Lol. Aaron is still gorgeous looking. He's the best looking of the 4 Heavenly Kings.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

I will be surprised if they didn’t ask....haha....For an actress with squeaky clean image to be caught in an actor’s home over night it’s a big news. Some people can say otherwise but since none of them gave a good explanations even though had been asked straight to their faces but only kept dodging it, media and public will keep asking for a solid answer....

Of course those people are curious.  It just made more juicy breaking news except that LY has always been careful and surrounded by her staff all the time.  She was never on her own. The fact that neither responded made rumours rampant. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Of course those people are curious.  It just made more juicy breaking news except that LY has always been careful and surrounded by her staff all the time.  She was never on her own. The fact that neither responded made rumours rampant. 

FSF and ZLY are seasoned actors, they know how to work the crowd. By not giving a straight answer people will keep haunting them and it’s a good publicity for their drama and film...

When she was ask about CEO Wang in a talk show, she did clarify that there’s nothing between them. When asked about his rumour with his latest co star before ZLY, he did clarify properly. So in this case, they did intentionally not to clarify anything....

There is no bad publicity, publicity IS publicity....there is even a big possibility the mahjong night in his house is also a publicity stunt (or a real deal) to keep people on the edge of their seats. 

• Like 5

I read about the earthquake in Taiwan, I hope everyone is okay. 

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

FSF and ZLY are seasoned actors, they know how to work the crowd. By not giving a straight answer people will keep haunting them and it’s a good publicity for their drama and film...

When she was ask about CEO Wang in a talk show, she did clarify that there’s nothing between them. When asked about his rumour with his latest co star before ZLY, he did clarify properly. So in this case, they did intentionally not to clarify anything....

There is no bad publicity, publicity IS publicity....there is even a big possibility the mahjong night in his house is also a publicity stunt (or a real deal) to keep people on the edge of their seats. 

yeah I agree. 

Yesterday there were news of Jing Tian and Zhang Jike. I think that is for sure a publicity thing. They were so obvious about it on their weibo but didn't come out openly about their relationship. Then he goes to pick her up and they kissed inside a car where they could be seen. :ph34r: Some couples do date for publicity. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I read about the earthquake in Taiwan, I hope everyone is okay. 

yeah I agree. 

Yesterday there were news of Jing Tian and Zhang Jike. I think that is for sure a publicity thing. They were so obvious about it on their weibo but didn't come out openly about their relationship. Then he goes to pick her up and they kissed inside a car where they could be seen. :ph34r: Some couples do date for publicity. 

I noticed C entertainment shows including reality shows love to add a dash of “loveline” in it. Running Man China even had AB-ZK before AB announced her relationship with HXM, after that they pushed LH-Reba. Now LH is dating, I don’t know what will be the latest love story....

add.

OMG!! Uncle Aaron is so hot!!!

• Like 4

I loved her outfit 

699b12fdgy1fo77pfxtuzj22kw3vdu10.jpg

699b12fdgy1fo77nya0x8j20u019046j.jpg

these are the type of outfits, I think she should wear more

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

I noticed C entertainment shows including reality shows love to add a dash of “loveline” in it. Running Man China even had AB-ZK before AB announced her relationship with HXM, after that they pushed LH-Reba. Now LH is dating, I don’t know what will be the latest love story....

add.

OMG!! Uncle Aaron is so hot!!!

yep and remember Vengo right after TMOPB some paps caught him only wearings boxers in a hotel room with a non-celeb gf :ph34r: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

You could see in the group photos that FSF and LY kept their hands away from one another.  I guess in order not to spark unwanted rumours LOL

lol some articles that came out were talking about how ZLY bailed on the reporters and they didnt get to ask anything but FSF wasnt as lucky :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't recall LY and AK took a 'couple' pic like that for their Eternal Wave movie,  they looked good, he didn't look like he's 20 yrs her senior more like 10 yrs, but in the movie, I didn't feel that much chemistry between them but i felt there were more chemistry with ZH towards her..loved them in B&M (this was actually the first ROMCOM c-ent drama I ever watched to its fullest, I used to just watch a few epi. with other contemporary dramas, I was more into Wuxia or Period type)..I'm trying to watch Negotiator but couldn't go past the first epi. and I read the ratings is really good, maybe I'll wait til it's finish airing then decide whether I should pick it up or not..

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

FSF was not near her at first.. He was very skeptic he kept on like glancing at ZLY whether I should go or not.. Then he went ofcourse lolz.. The videos showed how FSF is cautious abt dating rumors lol.. ZLY was like a free bird.. She kept on talking with a woman I don't know n AK too.. 

Abt baidu bar on both, I saw some twitter accounts too dedicated to ZLY-FSF couple.. Even though, they haven't even seen them in any venture together.. Haven't gone through FB yet.. In soompi ,still there is nothing!! 

• Like 2