Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

WEIBO AWARDS 2021

Congrats to Liying for winning the award.  Apparently it is quite a feat for her to win this type of award proving her ability to slowly move away from mere idol type drama.  I hope she will accept more new dramas soon.

My only gripe with the event is that the sitting arrangement doesn't allow for interactivity with others which was a real pity.

• Like 1

She looks really beautiful here.  Fresh and very different from her looks in Weibo awards two nights before.  I am really looking forward to watch the movie and hear her voice.  She deserves all the recognition.  She worked hard for it. And BTW, she won the Asia Pacific award for actor/actress.  Just in front of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo.  Congrats to our Yingbao!!! :approves:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

She looks gorgeous in this dress.  I saw great reviews of those who managed to snag tickets to watch the anim yesterday. So looking forward to it now.  The trailers looked great although it was in English.  I hope to hear Liying's voice for the chinese version soon.  I am quite intrigued to hear her. :D

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 5:04 AM, frenchfan said:

I saw some rumours that ZLY has accepted a new costume drama supposedly something in the Ming era.  @jewelsc  @whiteybao  have you seen this one?  I wonder how legit this news is...... 

Tbh, I've read so many costume drama rumors for her that can't say for sure as to which and with whom anymore haha, is this the one by Tencent and she will be CP-ing with a newcomer? Xiao Zhan name came up for another one of her rumoured drama too but of them all, I got the feeling she may accept The Song of the Big Dipper which had originally rumored with BaiYu and I read that it's a Daylight Entertainment production also and since she'd had success with The Story of Minglan then it's a possibility that she will accept this one but now I've read that the male lead could be either BaiYu, Wang Kai, Li Yifeng or Zhang Ruoyun?? At this time, any rumored dramas with her name in it, I will just read this with a grain of salt until she or her studio confirms it.

So how beautiful is she in this plain black dress...WOW!!:luvarrow:

May be an image of 1 person and standing

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I saw some rumours that ZLY has accepted a new costume drama supposedly something in the Ming era.  @jewelsc  @whiteybao  have you seen this one?  I wonder how legit this news is...... 

Oops not that I’ve heard of! Costume drama would be such a bomb compared to her wuxia roles. This will be like Minglan in full on fight for the throne.

ps: really loving her Dior look. She definitely suits the ambassador role. :love:

• Love 3