[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

5 hours ago, QSD said:

I’m grateful to the lightning speed sub, I just watched ep 5. 

It’s a nice twist that ODJ’s first two divorces are not because of her temper.   Her character is much more than the title suggested.  I’m getting more and more impressed with this new writer-nim.  Her story telling certainly has a deeper meaning than just a typical rom-com.

Ahh yeah.. so that's the cause Of their divorces.. people are too fast in seeing her character.. i think the trouble of Mother in law of Ok Dajung is also becoz her ex husband's mother say something bad about her and about the rumours..

I feel sad that the lovely staff badmouth her behind her back but act nice in front of her. Especially that  man, the staff who always uses tie. Can he stop spreading gossips about  Ok Dajung? I think i wanna kick her mouth who always talk about gossips .. his mouth is more tha a woman say. :blink:

And the conflict between Ok Dajung and ms. Han is also interesting. I like that the writer shows us hoW manajer Han is living.

Woo Joo and Ok Dajung's scene is so sweet.. see how cute her smile to him and that kid is also super cute..

Ahh and finally i like Nam Bong Gi after all trouble he has made.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Notice for 160401 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Live Filming yesterday.

Ce6tZhWUsAAYOLp.jpg
jtbclove

-----
From Chansung tweet.

Trans : Ah, also, thank you for the solid support for the Ms Temper & Nam Junggi filming crew!! Every single person on the set enjoyed their meal, and they said big thanks..^^ Really, thank you so much!! I don't think I could greet you properly because of filming, so I'm uploading it here (by 2pmalways)

‘욱씨’ 이요원, ‘몸로비’ 추문…윤상현 오해 풀었다 [종합]

'Ms. Temper' Lee Yo-won, lobbying scandal... Yoon Sang-hyun resolves the misunderstanding [Round-up]

201604012057777071_56fe6ada82a66_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+1305, -30] The 2nd episode's more interesting than the 1st, the 3rd more than the 2nd, the 4th more than the 5th, and the 5th more interesting than the 4th ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's seudam seudam (Caress, Caress -- the name of the cosmetic)? ㅋㅋㅋㅋStop torturing Wook (Ok) Da-jung ㅠㅠ

2. [+956, -32] The president was super funny when he got angry and threw the yang gaeng at the monitorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+939, -31] Seems like Ms. Temper's going to switch to a more heavy plot. Seudam seudam is really ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+771, -37] ㅋㅋThis is not even China, why copy seudam seudamㅋㅋㅋI was laughing like mad

(Lol at the obvious xenophobia.)

5. [+602, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Sang-hyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr. Naver, OSEN

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/jtbc.wookc/news/read?oid=109&aid=0003290508

I figured kkuljaem's not going to translate comments for this, so I've taken matter into my own hands (because of my love for LYW after EoG). Not the most accurate translations, but hopefully it's adequate. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Lunch support from Chansung fans union

Ce7fThgXEAIyl0V.jpgCe7fU8UXIAANF83.jpg

Spoiler

Ce7fWO9W4AAGbYA.jpg

_CSunion

-----
Tweet from production staff

Ce7o0s1WEAEsJnX.jpg
fivecard5

-----
[Official Vid] 160401 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" BTS - Club Scene

Guest adikkeluangman

[Vid] 160401 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" - Ep. 5 & 6 long preview
WATCH : http://tvcast.naver.com/v/813586 

-----
The struggle is real from Jun.K. Want to watch 2 dramas at the same time.

TRANS :  #Chansung's
#Junho's
#MsTemper
#Memory
#WatchingRealTime is a no go @dlwnsghek @2PMagreement211
(by 2pmalways)

-----
[Official/SNS] 160401 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Press Conference On the Spot (Chansung)

Ce9rLVwWwAAtbe1.jpgCe9rMVgXEAEs5rq.jpg
via 2pmalways

@lindy01 this is a great drama indeed. 

A hidden gem which some still have yet discovering it and watching it.

This drama has many interesting elements which are close to our hearts - businesses lessons, work place dilemmas, family life, gender supremacy, etc etc

It is such a joy watching this drama.:wub:

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cut] 160401 JTBC 'Ms Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 5

Spoiler

-----

[Official Vid] 160401 JTBC 'Ms Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 6 Preview

-----
[Pics] Chansung from coffee_pong's ig

Spoiler

I think Ok Dajung loves Woo Joo too.. haa... she uses his vandalism as her homescreen and always smiles when seeing it. So cute...

Let's make the  Witch be your Omma, Woo Joo-ya.. :P

I'm watching the raw episode 6 while writing comments . LoL

7 hours ago, anopinion said:

‘욱씨’ 이요원, ‘몸로비’ 추문…윤상현 오해 풀었다 [종합]

'Ms. Temper' Lee Yo-won, lobbying scandal... Yoon Sang-hyun resolves the misunderstanding [Round-up]

Comments:

1. [+1305, -30] The 2nd episode's more interesting than the 1st, the 3rd more than the 2nd, the 4th more than the 5th, and the 5th more interesting than the 4th ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's seudam seudam (Caress, Caress -- the name of the cosmetic)? ㅋㅋㅋㅋStop torturing Wook (Ok) Da-jung ㅠㅠ

2. [+956, -32] The president was super funny when he got angry and threw the yang gaeng at the monitorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+939, -31] Seems like Ms. Temper's going to switch to a more heavy plot. Seudam seudam is really ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+771, -37] ㅋㅋThis is not even China, why copy seudam seudamㅋㅋㅋI was laughing like mad

(Lol at the obvious xenophobia.)

5. [+602, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Sang-hyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr. Naver, OSEN

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/jtbc.wookc/news/read?oid=109&aid=0003290508

I figured kkuljaem's not going to translate comments for this, so I've taken matter into my own hands (because of my love for LYW after EoG). Not the most accurate translations, but hopefully it's adequate. 

Thanks so much for the translation.  Pls feed us more when you can.

Like you guys I also love seeing the interactions between ODJ & Woo Joo.  His reaction in the elevator after she gave him the book and telling him to study is priceless.  Although her exterior is cold the kid still feels her caring of him.  Like seeing the smile she gives him despite she was harsh saying his score is not even 100, but then praising him it’s well done.  They also have chemistry!

9 hours ago, ninimi said:

Ahh yeah.. so that's the cause Of their divorces.. people are too fast in seeing her character.. i think the trouble of Mother in law of Ok Dajung is also becoz her ex husband's mother say something bad about her and about the rumours..

I feel sad that the lovely staff badmouth her behind her back but act nice in front of her. Especially that  man, the staff who always uses tie. Can he stop spreading gossips about  Ok Dajung? I think i wanna kick her mouth who always talk about gossips .. his mouth is more tha a woman say. :blink:

And the conflict between Ok Dajung and ms. Han is also interesting. I like that the writer shows us hoW manajer Han is living.

Woo Joo and Ok Dajung's scene is so sweet.. see how cute her smile to him and that kid is also super cute..

Ahh and finally i like Nam Bong Gi after all trouble he has made.

My heart sinks at this scene as well like NJG seeing how fake the staff are in front of ODJ.  And it amazes me that she doesn’t feel a thing even though she knows them bad mouthing her behind her back.  She comes from the North Pole or what.

Ms. Temper (jTBC) 2.104%

Memory (tvN) 2.162%

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현X이요원, '갑'에 통쾌한 한방[종합]

'Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun X Lee Yo-won, on an equal footing as 'gab'* [Round-up]

201604022123777614_56ffbc5baab11_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+2664, -80] Ms. Temper & NJG is bringing back pride to jTBC's dramas after they banked everything on D-Day and Madame Antoine and lost. jTBC's Director of Dramas should be thankful to Yoon Sang-hyun and Lee Yo-won. They turned the tides after Kim Young-kwang and Sung Joon screwed up. ㅋㅋㅋ That's why your leads are important ㅋㅋ It's a much better watch when they can actually act.

2. [+1765, -28] It's satisfying and fun~ we'll have to wait for one more week ㅠ

3. [+1594, -20] This is really the best drama out of the recent ones!

4. [+1442, -20] A refreshing ending today.

5. [+1186 -21] Yoon Sang-hyun's expression at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr. Naver, OSEN

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003291181

Not sure if the title was translated correctly. Literally it means to be gratifyingly in the same room as gab (I'm sure you guys heard this word being used in the drama a lot, basically it mean the umm primary party in the contract or smth like that; I don't think there's a suitable English translation). I'm assuming they refer to the scene where the president scolded the guy from Golden Chemicals.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

My heart sinks at this scene as well like NJG seeing how fake the staff are in front of ODJ.  And it amazes me that she doesn’t feel a thing even though she knows them bad mouthing her behind her back.  She comes from the North Pole or what.

Maybe She comes from antartica :P And I like that She was as cool as an ice cube when it comes to Mrs. Han's emotional words.. i like that the writer makes the love - hate relationship between Ok Dajung and mrs. Han.. she had a hard life and really afraid of losing jobs for making money. Poor mrs. Han.  But it sweet when mrs. Han cares to Ok Dajung in the cinnamons scene in ep.6

And yess i think i also ship Woo Joo - Dajung, hahhaa.. let's make some relationship between them.

From Woo Joo we know that Dajung can also be warm to others. The two divorces are not becoz of her false...but them.. dunno how about the third.

I think Dajung deserves better man who really understand her character.

1 hour ago, anopinion said:

Ms. Temper (jTBC) 2.104%

Memory (tvN) 2.162%

Reveal hidden contents

'Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun X Lee Yo-won, on an equal footing as 'gab'* [Round-up]

201604022123777614_56ffbc5baab11_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+2664, -80] Ms. Temper & NJG is bringing back pride to jTBC's dramas after they banked everything on D-Day and Madame Antoine and lost. jTBC's Director of Dramas should be thankful to Yoon Sang-hyun and Lee Yo-won. They turned the tides after Kim Young-kwang and Sung Joon screwed up. ㅋㅋㅋ That's why your leads are important ㅋㅋ It's a much better watch when they can actually act.

Cr. Naver, OSEN

Not sure if the title was translated correctly. Literally it means to be gratifyingly in the same room as gab (I'm sure you guys heard this word being used in the drama a lot, basically it mean the umm primary party in the contract or smth like that; I don't think there's a suitable English translation). I'm assuming they refer to the scene where the president scolded the guy from Golden Chemicals.

Good.. it's just so close..

I also cant wait for episisode 7.. see how the Noisy neighbour mess her perfect apartement.. and a little leaks about Ok Dajung's omma is priceless... :P

It's interesting how they depicting the ethic work and its difficulty of its environments.

I love ODJ character, it amazed me how her character who is doing everything, but knowing the rumor or her badmouthing staffs on her back she's doing nothing. Prob she's observing how her staff can grow, and NJG certainly made her amazed for telling her directly about the rumor. I love the leads acting and how they portrayed their characters. And the exes are exciting. :D

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Jokes He’s Too Busy to Watch Junho’s Drama

2PM’s Chansung gives a witty response when asked about competing against his fellow member Junho in the same drama time slot.

On April 1, JTBC’s drama “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” held a press conference in Paju, Gyeonggi Province. In attendance were PD Lee Hyung Min, actors Yoon Sang Hyun, Lee Yo Won, Kim Sun Young, 2PM’s Chansung, Im Ha Ryong, and Son Jong Hak.

CfCagd4UkAASlr5.jpg

During the press conference, Chansung made a comment about his fellow member Junho and his drama airing in the same time slot as “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi.”

He said, “Junho is currently appearing in the drama ‘Memory.’ I like Junho very much, but I haven’t watched his drama yet. I’m busy enough watching my own drama,” and made everyone laugh with his comment.

Chansung continued, “I sent a coffee truck to Junho’s drama set. In return, he sent over a snack truck to our set. We’re working hard cheering each other on.”

“Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” is a comedic drama about Ok Da Jeong (Lee Yo Won) who has quite a temper meeting quiet and meek Nam Jung Gi (Yoon Sang Hyun). The drama airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/02/2pms-chansung-jokes-hes-too-busy-to-watch-junhos-drama/ 

-----
'Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyeon finds out who scratched Lee Yo-won's car

The episode three of JTBC's Friday & Saturday drama, "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" depicted Wook Da-jeong (Lee Yo-won)'s first day at her new workplace, Lovely Cosmetics, where she found her new position as a headquarter manager.

Nam Jung-gi was shocked to encounter Wook Da-jeong at work, because the first encounter the two experienced prior to this was totally unfavorable. He was so shocked and shouted, "Please tell me this is a dream".

CfApqbYUUAA53zt.jpg

When Wook Da-jeong moved to a house in front of Nam Jung-gi's house, it was the beginning of the extraordinary relationship between the two. Especially when someone scratched her car and ran away without any note, she put posters around her block to catch the criminal.

Nam Jung-gi became nervous it might be him who accidentally scratched her car. Also, Nam Jung-gi's son Nam Woo-joo (Choi Hyeon-joon) scribbled a graffiti saying 'Stupid' on the wall of Wook Da-jeong's house to take revenge when his grandfather Nam Yong-gap (Im Ha-ryong) humbled himself unnecessarily in front of Wook Da-jeong.

The family became frustrated with the news Wook Da-jeong became Nam Jung-gi's new boss. When Nam Jung-gi's younger brother Nam Bong-gi (Hwang Chan-seong) revealed it was him who had scratched Wook Da-jeong's car, Nam Jung-gi could not hold his temper any longer.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-ms-temper-and-nam-jung-gi-yoon-sang-hyeon-finds-out-who-scratched-lee-yo-won-s-car-93042.html 

3 hours ago, anopinion said:

Ms. Temper (jTBC) 2.104%

Memory (tvN) 2.162%

Hide contents

Comments:

Cr. Naver, OSEN

It seems the drama is having a good reception by the general audiences there.  Good to see the gap is even closer this week too.

Thanks again for taking your time to relaying their comments here.

Archived