[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

On 28/03/2016 at 10:02 PM, ruzikie said:

from Balmain to Dior, i like her style especially her bag. I like the Celine Trapeze Bag she wore in episode 3 and the Diorissimo bag with blue color  she wore in episode 4 but in all of  four episode, she likes to wear Delvaux Brilliant Bag. what a goddess *.*

Ah, I'm not so into the bags, haha... because I usually use backpack, not so fashionable but more convenient. :P But I really like her blouses, shirts, blazers and coats. Those bags u mentioned cost a fortune anyway, I can't afford. :sweatingbullets:

14 hours ago, ninimi said:

Just watching a half of episode 3..

I feel so emotional to the table scene where Dajung eats alone in an empty table while Junggi eats with full of talks with his fam... owhhh...

I'm emotional watching that scene too... it reminds me of EOG's last ep when LYW's character also ate alone in the big dinning room.
In fact, this drama reminds me so much of EOG: the business thingy, LYW's cold vibe... but thanks heaven, the men in this drama are not anywhere near Tae-joo's level, I can't handle the tension in EOG anymore :blink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does have some same vibe like EOG as you mentioned.  The big difference here is definitely there will be romance,

I enjoy her cold vibe and fashion as much as in EOG.  I think her character here has even more depth.  She can be so tough and mad like ep 1.

8 hours ago, QSD said:

That would be amazing if they all appear in the same scene.

I bet they all will appear in the same scene sooner or later, along with ODJ hopefully :w00t:
Clearly, 1st ex and NJG both work in cosmetic industry... 2nd ex also works in this field or related field? bcoz he knows ODJ's whereabouts well. 3rd ex comes back to make her life miserably, he's finance expert, so I think abt him making some financial difficulties to Lovely or even taking over the company. Then, BANG, they will have reasons to appear in the same scene, can't wait!!! 

I also can't wait to see how stunned Lovely's ppl are when knowing ODK's 1st and 2nd ex, who they're thinking as her affairs. :D 
PS: I'm listening to Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" and wow, it's so ODJ !!! especially, "Got a long list of ex-lovers. They'll tell you I'm insane" :lol:

On March 30, 2016 at 10:27 AM, QSD said:

It does have some same vibe like EOG as you mentioned.  The big difference here is definitely there will be romance,

I enjoy her cold vibe and fashion as much as in EOG.  I think her character here has even more depth.  She can be so tough and mad like ep 1.

EOF traumatized me a lot while i was expecting her with go soo that time but that others girl ruined all my dreams xD

i can't wait to watch the ice princess smiles for the first time :D

On March 30, 2016 at 9:51 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Ah, I'm not so into the bags, haha... because I usually use backpack, not so fashionable but more convenient. :P But I really like her blouses, shirts, blazers and coats. Those bags u mentioned cost a fortune anyway, I can't afford. :sweatingbullets:

I'm emotional watching that scene too... it reminds me of EOG's last ep when LYW's character also ate alone in the big dinning room.
In fact, this drama reminds me so much of EOG: the business thingy, LYW's cold vibe... but thanks heaven, the men in this drama are not anywhere near Tae-joo's level, I can't handle the tension in EOG anymore :blink:

@vaiduakhu me too dear. i can't afford those bag. it's so expensive xD

Hi, everyone!

I am so happy to see my YoWon again in a drama. Finally, she is back! Saw the first episode and I was really so shocked and laughing so hard when Ms. Temper hit the director with a glass jar, it was insane! :w00t:  Anyway, I am loving the drama already. 

BTW, how many episodes is this drama?  

Thank you QSD for creating this page. 

On 3/30/2016 at 10:39 PM, vaiduakhu said:

I bet they all will appear in the same scene sooner or later, along with ODJ hopefully :w00t:
Clearly, 1st ex and NJG both work in cosmetic industry... 2nd ex also works in this field or related field? bcoz he knows ODJ's whereabouts well. 3rd ex comes back to make her life miserably, he's finance expert, so I think abt him making some financial difficulties to Lovely or even taking over the company. Then, BANG, they will have reasons to appear in the same scene, can't wait!!! 

I also can't wait to see how stunned Lovely's ppl are when knowing ODK's 1st and 2nd ex, who they're thinking as her affairs. :D 
PS: I'm listening to Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" and wow, it's so ODJ !!! especially, "Got a long list of ex-lovers. They'll tell you I'm insane" :lol:

If I'm not mistaken he's one of the clients of Lovely.

20 hours ago, ruzikie said:

EOF traumatized me a lot while i was expecting her with go soo that time but that others girl ruined all my dreams xD

i can't wait to watch the ice princess smiles for the first time :D

@vaiduakhu me too dear. i can't afford those bag. it's so expensive xD

I know a lot have been fooled by EOG's premise.  This drama will not trick us again.  Yeah for the first time we see ODJ smiles. 

Archived