[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

I have heard that it is common (local) practice in some countries of doing business via Trust(ing each other).  For a consumer product, it must make it on the shelf as quickly as possible so that it makes a first impressive impression before others in the industry catches up.

For the orders over the phone, NJG explained to ODJ that Lovely will follow up with the requisition / purchase order.  ODJ totally disapproving this and going forward a purchase order (or sales order) must be issued before orders can be accepted.  ODJ is shaking up the old practice ... much to everyone's displeasure, both internally and externally.

Yes, absolutely true like u said that in business, long-time business partners work based on "trust", deals are made thru chit-chat or phone-calls. But after that, they make official confirmation thru contracts or emails BEFORE the delivery is made. 

Yeah, ODJ must make a revolution at Lovely :lol:

Hehe, I'm off to watch ep4, the subbing team is super fast! :w00t:

Woa, screw all business matters, the love-line in this drama begins, guys! :w00t: ODJ is freaking hot: 3 ex and last but not least, NJG, lol. He's the weakest so far! 

Sorry NJG's fan, but I'm shipping ODJ with the 2nd ex :D her ex-colleague at Gold Cosmetic is cool too. 

For NJG, he must grow some balls and I will consider... thought he stood up for ODJ in front of Lovely's gossiping staff, but again, it was just his wild imagination :sweatingbullets:

Idk what's wrong with me, I keep replaying the scene at the Department store when ODJ did a catwalk and the charming ex showed up, lol :lol:

3 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

episode 3

AGB 2.1%
TNmS 1.9%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

episode 4

AGB 1.9%
TNmS 2.4%

What is the difference between AGb and TNmS? Why AGB is drecreasing while TNms is increasing and vice versa?

Haven't wacthed any of 3 0r 4.. wait for tomorrow to download at the office :P

@ninimi these are the two prominent rating agencies. 

See this soompi article on AGB and TNmS :-

http://www.soompi.com/2011/06/21/south-korea-tv-ratings-tns-vs-ac-nielsen/

Some people are very fixated of the ratings.

But to me it is most important for fans and viewers to enjoy the drama itself.:)

Here's episode 5 preview.

credit : youtube - jtbc drama

Find this on YSH's instagram. Wonder what he feels when he watches this particular scene... it's the scene he was knocked out by ODJ :sweatingbullets: 

I don't really like NJG's character, but YSH has been doing a good job so far in portraying timid NJG. His facial expression is pretty funny whenever he's "mistreated" by ODJ :lol:

finally an ice princess has melted slowly but sure

i love this show. so light and seriously, lee yo won is freaking beautiful that i can't believe she already married and has three children.

beside i like lee yo won's style. so fashionable :D

17 hours ago, ruzikie said:

finally an ice princess has melted slowly but sure

i love this show. so light and seriously, lee yo won is freaking beautiful that i can't believe she already married and has three children.

beside i like lee yo won's style. so fashionable :D

yeah, ODK is melting by the sincerity and effort of Lovely's staff, especially NJG. She smiles at him in ep5 and hopefully, the 1st ex witnesses that scene and... shall the cat fight begin? :lol: I think, like 2nd ex, 1st ex still has a soft spot for her despite her coldness like Arctic ice :sweatingbullets: 

Besides, to melt her, ppl at Lovely need to adapt to her high standard of working ethics too. She's an icy manager for a reason, I don't think her personality is like that; and thank to that working ethics, she's lying on promotion couch, haha. The 2nd ex said her cold vibe is charming :wub:

I like her office style too... but as @QSD posted the price tags, I don't think I will waste that much money just for office outfit. :blink:

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

yeah, ODK is melting by the sincerity and effort of Lovely's staff, especially NJG. She smiles at him in ep5 and hopefully, the 1st ex witnesses that scene and... shall the cat fight begin? :lol: I think, like 2nd ex, 1st ex still has a soft spot for her despite her coldness like Arctic ice :sweatingbullets: 

Besides, to melt her, ppl at Lovely need to adapt to her high standard of working ethics too. She's an icy manager for a reason, I don't think her personality is like that; and thank to that working ethics, she's lying on promotion couch, haha. The 2nd ex said her cold vibe is charming :wub:

I like her office style too... but as @QSD posted the price tags, I don't think I will waste that much money just for office outfit. :blink:

from Balmain to Dior, i like her style especially her bag. I like the Celine Trapeze Bag she wore in episode 3 and the Diorissimo bag with blue color  she wore in episode 4 but in all of  four episode, she likes to wear Delvaux Brilliant Bag. what a goddess *.*

On March 27, 2016 at 1:01 AM, galadriel_1 said:

Just watched 4th episode of  Ms Temper and Nam Jung G and so far i've enjoyed this series. So.. 1st-Ex and 2nd-Ex have already showed up,can't wait for 3rd-Ex....

Hope we can see all ODJ's Ex + Nam Jung Gi in 1 scene :P 

That would be amazing if they all appear in the same scene.

On 3/27/2016 at 5:43 AM, vaiduakhu said:
Find this on YSH's instagram. Wonder what he feels when he watches this particular scene... it's the scene he was knocked out by ODJ :sweatingbullets: 

I don't really like NJG's character, but YSH has been doing a good job so far in portraying timid NJG. His facial expression is pretty funny whenever he's "mistreated" by ODJ :lol:

He is really so funny with the expressions. Good actor.

On 3/28/2016 at 4:15 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah they both are still her friends but not so much on the third ex in coming episodes.  Wonder if he was shocked that ODJ got rid of him despite how much she has loved him.  It is her first real love after all.

Archived