[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Yes yes! I also think wedding bells will be this autumn!! Korea is known for its beautiful autumns! 

He's so so so sweet to be always talking about marriage and setting up a home! That must be one of his hottest topics with Kyo whenever they're together! They probably dream and talk about wedding, home decor, how many babies, what are their names.... Omo! I'm in delulu mode again. And for doubters, this guy is definitely attached. If not, he wouldn't be ready for marriage! Oh my! For such a big hint.... sweetness overload! What would happen to us on their wedding day? I think we'll just "die" of being sugar high.  :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's refreshing to see SJK and so happy and exited that he gave us big hint especially he is usually very private about his relationship/private life. But I have to admit that he looks tired or maybe the hair style? Not sure, but I am sure he is "busy" during his break and putting things together for his personal life.

Wait and see... hope to see a June wedding before the movie come out or autumn.. either way, we will be here waiting for the big news! Thank you big boss to bring us the light and we keep sailing ⛵️ 

I also think he looks a bit tired. But it could just be the lighting. Because when close up, he looks fine and quite radiant still. His skin is still flawless and his eye bags are reduced. So it may just be the bright lightings on stage and maybe also because he didn't put on a lot of make up as well.  

I will keep myself in check (for now) Could it really be? Guys just don't don't go around mentioning family & marriage unless he has someone & specifically this year? Love him! He has always been open about his feelings for her. So brave of him to make such an announcement. You'd think at the peak of his career, marriage & starting a family wouldn't be on his radar. It's his first wish of all things... :wub:

I keep going back to the beginning, starting with his non-denial "denial" on that news program. Neither agency squashed said romance. When I first started watching DOTS, it had me at hello. I knew it was going to be special. Waiting for the icing on the cake!

Haven't been there in a while and then BAM! All these interviews quoting by SJK about wanting to get married soon and have a family?! And wanting to take a break this year to have his personal time? Wow! Looks like the signs are really there huh? The billion dollar question is: who is this secret (or not so secret?) girlfriend that he wants to get married to? Has he even been seen hanging out with other girls besides our beloved SHK?

Wah! This is really the first time I feel that something is gonna happen..cross my heart and hope to hear wedding bells soon...SHK truly deserves to be happy! If not with her, it will truly break my heart, along with million others..

P/S: I know that I have been skeptical about all the supposed signs and "truths". But his recent interviews to me is the clearest sign yet that wedding is on the way...

wedding bell ringing soon♥ 

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201705171607039731941_2

K-POP HERALD

[Exclusive] Document shows Song Joong-ki bought Itaewon house for W10b
Updated : May 17 2017

Song Joong-ki has bought a house in Itaewon-dong, Seoul for 10 billion won ($8.9 million). 

The Korean actor, who starred in the hit “Descendants of the Sun,” bought a two-story house with a basement in January, according to a document obtained by The Korea Herald. The house has a total floor area of 371.7 square meters and sits on land measuring 602 square meters, according to the document.

An official from Blossom Entertainment, Song’s agency, on Wednesday said he was not aware of the purchase.

“We have not heard about it from him,” the official told The Korea Herald. “Since it’s the actor’s personal matter, we cannot verify it,” he added.

Song currently lives with his parents in Seocho-dong in southern Seoul. With the purchase, Song joins other big-name celebrities, such as singer-comedian Park Myeong-su, popular host Shin Dong-yup and actress Go Hyun-jung, who live in the wealthy neighborhood known for its chaebol residents.

Song has become one of the most in-demand Korean stars since his role in the KBS2 TV series “Descendants of the Sun” in 2016. His popularity skyrocketed after he played the male lead in the mega-hit drama, landing him deals for more than 100 commercials in Korea and China.

It was his first drama after being discharged from mandatory military service in 2015. Song made 960 million won filming the 16-episode “Descendants of the Sun.” In April 2016, he was reported as having shot nearly 30 commercials in China.

Prior to this, the actor had earned between 400 million won to 500 million won per commercial when he was starring in the fantasy movie “A Werewolf Boy” (2012), according to local media reports. He was also an official model for two brands that year. 

Meanwhile, the 31-year-old will return to the spotlight soon with the film “The Battleship Island,” which is slated for release in July.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

It's probably just me, but I feel like I am getting clear and consistent clues from SJK from day 1, starting with his April 2016 fan meet in Seoul, already talking about getting married in his 30s, until now, That gentleman has not wavered in his intention.

I am hoping for more clues from the other party... looking forward to her Shilla Event.

12 hours ago, saranghyekyo said:

Shilla's staff just bursted out a clue! Too much happiness to handle they cant even hold it in! Woah thanks girls.. that wedding news is no joke!

What clue did Shilla staff burst?

Archived