[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@karina and @fangirl1122 yesh.. that baeksang moment is very beautiful♥ everlasting moment that we will never forget~ 

i love this pict♥ songs ver. of barbie and ken

time to rerun dots for healing haha 

18119339_10212922038635714_4874559948954

keep spread love and protect our couple♥

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get upset everytime someone write an article with no factual evidence then we will be upset all the time.  I think body language speaks lounder than words.  Kyo is very happy nowadays. The only explanation I can think of is she is in love. We all know how we feel when we fall in love.    

I just realized that kyo private account and hyun kyoung following Lee twins (joongki's goodfriends) because their account appeared on my discover tab. Are they already friends before? If not then that would be really something XD

in this world there is a lot of issue i know Kyo for a very long time and i know she ignored lot of it and she is really like to be a private person she dont want to expose her personal life  i think SJK likewise too they are both ignoring the negative issue and the people who spread bad rumors to them guys i include you all to my prayers so i wont worry about this for now let  us give them the benefit of the doubt prayers is the best weapon to help them to secured their private life  and to those people want to destroy them goodluck ,for seeing Kyo's face now i know how happy she is  with SJK by her side she is very much contended, i wish peace and not war...to all of the shipper God Bless and Happy Weekend and thank you all for the updates less worry less stress be safe all....

Woah.. im hoping the haircut is for new project film? Hehehe. It suits her, not too short like the one in WW.. im going to miss her long hair but oh i know her hair grows fast. Cant wait to see her new style at Shilla's event later!

First time posting on this forum! I watched DOTS ages ago but just found out a few months ago that a lot of people are saying that SongSong are together lol. (huge fan and shipper) I saw the article that fangirl1122 posted and there's a new one today that says something else:

I can't believe that people are saying (in another article) that they split because of an award and that this one says she cut her hair because they split :lol:  

Coming out of lurking to just suggest to please refrain from posting articles or links to articles that are clearly dubious, especially links to sites that have long been established as click-bait and tabloid-like ... Among the culprits is The INQUISTR. 

We're great shippers, but this thread is also better than this ... We're having quiet days, but no need to entertain what is clearly questionable material, like the Korea Portal / DF article. As the saying goes, no news is good news, and really, no news is much better than having tabloid material spreading in this particular haven.

Continue to be awesome and responsible!

Our Kyo short hair, don't care! She's lovely either way. Really miss seeing them, but I know it's for the better. On another note, is anyone watching the cdrama Surgeons? Total DOTS vibes.

8 hours ago, angieknows said:

Coming out of lurking to just suggest to please refrain from posting articles or links to articles that are clearly dubious, especially links to sites that have long been established as click-bait and tabloid-like ... Among the culprits is The INQUISTR. 

We're great shippers, but this thread is also better than this ... We're having quiet days, but no need to entertain what is clearly questionable material, like the Korea Portal / DF article. As the saying goes, no news is good news, and really, no news is much better than having tabloid material spreading in this particular haven.

Continue to be awesome and responsible!

I'm sure fangirl didn't mean to troll anyone and I didn't either. However, I just wanted to mention that there are tons of news in the media every day regarding SHK/SJK as this a discussion forum. However, we have to be respectful of others feelings and if it's that offensive to post such links, then as a common courtesy I will not anymore.

Let us just enjoy this forum and spread positivity :)and hope that our SongSong couple makes a legit appearance together so owe can talk about it!

2 hours ago, soso2094 said:

I'm sure fangirl didn't mean to troll anyone and I didn't either. However, I just wanted to mention that there are tons of news in the media every day regarding SHK/SJK as this a discussion forum. However, we have to be respectful of others feelings and if it's that offensive to post such links, then as a common courtesy I will not anymore.

Let us just enjoy this forum and spread positivity :)and hope that our SongSong couple makes a legit appearance together so owe can talk about it!

Thank you @soso2094 I feel like you understand my reason why I posted that.

Anyway, it is a fun experience to be a part of something like this. Maybe it is just not for me.

@AnistaD Thank you for the short exchange of opinions from what we have read.

@AnistaD and @soso2094 - Hope we would have a chance to bump into each other outside. Thank you both.

Thank you so much guys! I will always be a fan of this couple. No matter what. Whenever. Wherever.

fangirl1122 signing off! :) God bless.

Archived