[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo! That looks like an IWC Portofino on Ms Song s wrist! They must know that the IWC on SJK has been the topic of speculatiions on social media... they must know the fact that they spent VDay apart has been a topic of speculations on social media...

And then this. These two smart cookies.

*l died*

Cr to owner

so excited to see all beautiful pictures of our Kyo, looks like she is having a good time. 

Just curious the watch she is wearing does look like IWC. Any confirmation? Need clearer and close up photo... lol..gosh, everyone is paying so much attention to our SS watch. 

2 hours ago, wen5471 said:

Omo! That looks like an IWC Portofino on Ms Song s wrist! They must know that the IWC on SJK has been the topic of speculatiions on social media... they must know the fact that they spent VDay apart has been a topic of speculations on social media...

And then this. These two smart cookies.

*l died*

@wen5471

I also think it is.... the size, the style, the croc strap, look more, than not, like the 37mm IWC Portofino, which can be worn by both men/women. JK's watch looks like a 42mm IWC Portuguese, which doesn't come in size 37mm...

These are not the typical "couple" watch (btw, IWC doesn't make watch for women). The pairing of these two watches together, albeit its individuality, resonates the same elegance of the Bold and Beautiful! 

There are suggestion on InsG that perhaps she was wearing burberry watch (the sample picture is showing one that is currently sold for Three hundreds Us dollars!!!) I disagree, on so many levels! 

So many goodies today.  Thanks everyone for all the wonderful updates :wub:

006wjj0Agy1fcxsgfu2loj30ku0ku0tq.jpg

006wjj0Agy1fcxswryps7j30k00u0mzv.jpg

Person who took and posted this pic said no matter what style it is, Kyo is like a young girl, you can not tell her age.

Spoiler

Kyo's watch is from the IWC Portofino series, so is SJK's watch.  SJK has been spotted wearing this watch since the Asura VIP Premiere on September 23, 2016 (which is just a few days after his birthday) and the watch has not left his wrist since then.  Please do correct me if I'm wrong here, but to the best of my knowledge (and a few other Kyo fans), in the past, Kyo has never worn this watch before.  So this is the first time I'm seeing this watch on her (coincidentally this Burberry show is just a few days after Valentine's Day, hehe).

Kyo's watch:

32898697361_dd5036bcd0_b.jpg

5e6e7f51ly1fcxtpso59qj20v917rznb.jpg

SJK's watch:

5e6e7f51ly1fcxtpv3hzkj235s35s4qq.jpg

Source:  from baidu and weibo

-edit-

This is dedicated to you, @utkim, as an apology for always teasing you lol.  Seems like there are still some confusion regarding whether that watch Kyo wore is a IWC or a Burberry watch.  The pic may be a bit blurry, but it definitely says "IWC" with the word "SCHAFFHAUSEN" under it on the watch.

33027593655_97ed194961_b.jpg

@hclover96

Omo. My dear girl, you just made our day! Thanks for your positive confirmation of the watch. I could hug you! 

Yay! What you do not know does not make SS any less real. There are things privy to them alone but we've enough indications, whether intentional or not, to know that SS is real. They just love to tease us and don't we love being teased! :)

Archived