[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, YS said:

Another translation:

Q: So what do you think of "no friendship between a man and a woman"?

A: I agree. I do not have guy friends. The ones I have are Ah In who belongs to the same company (UAA), and Joong Ki who did drama with me. But they would think of me as a good noo-na who buys dinner(food) , I believe?

** I'm not a professional translator.. so if there is better translation please do bring them. :)

@YS thanks for the translation. Sounds like the first time she is directly addressing her relationship with SJK? Was there more context for this statement cos it can be interpreted as (a) we are just foodies who hang around that's why u see hear about our supper escapades or (b) there is really just YAI n SJK in my life. One is a label mate and the other...well, you guys go figure. Clearly I am hoping for the latter. 

By the way, has anyone else been thinking about SJK's wish for the new year at the KBS award? He tagged on another actor's comment to say something along the lines of 'May 2017 be a year where the truth prevails'? Kinda cryptic and I keep thinking it has to do with something in his life? Like his dating status etc?  Anyone else caught by that remark?

@bblee29yeah...but the MC say something like"your wish for the country" something along that line...like you I wish for the latter also...but I have faith on the "I believe?" statement that ended the statement..if that is correct...so meaning...she's not sure...that's her belief, not even sure..that's why there's a question mark:D...or maybe to deflect the direct question on her or to put an end:unsure:

I think this pic is close enough to tell that it was IWC

And oh! Why would KoreaDispatch posted pics with whole perfect PHONE AND WATCH angle? :wub:

And guys.. let's dont spread further translations which are not accurate yet..ppl have taken them to another level with different perceptions at all hmmm let's just wait for the reliable sources or when the complete interview is out.. :)

W interview (Part 1)

Q: The last time we met was after the airing of DOTS which is about 7-8 months ago and you won  Daesang .

From the beginning of 2016 till the end has been about Descendants of the Sun. Usually, a drama that airs during first half of the year will be forgotten quickly, but I am grateful that many still remember Dots and also because of that ,end of year was like a festive event for me. After KBS award, directors, Song Joong Ki,Kim Ji Won and some staff went for bbq at around 2 am. As we talked, I felt really happy. Rather than winning an award, I am grateful that we have the opportunities to meet and encourage each other.

Q: Winning an award with the male lead from the same drama must be memorable.

Looking at the latest works, leads and productions, I think actors are more outstanding than actresses’ right? Actors have many opportunities to act, naturally actors get more awards. I think it’s a pity for actresses because we may have a lot of ideas for acting but do not have the opportunities to do so. With Song Joong Ki, we were prepared to congratulate each other no matter who wins.

Q: The last time round, you mentioned that you really like Dots because Kang Mo Yeon is not a weak woman, she has her own ideas. Do you have any female characters that you like?

Rather than liking a certain characteristic of a female character, I would like to use my own acting to interpret the role of that character. I prefer romantic comedy but to act in that genre naturally is really difficult. I think old movies that can make people watch not just once but repeatedly and not forgotten through the passage of time are the powerful ones.Just like ‘Pretty Woman’ and ‘Notting Hill’, Julia Robert’s romantic comedy is not just a Cinderella story but they became classics. The movies are not superficial and I think this is mainly because of the actress’ strength .It is my dream to have such work.

Q: Your idea of getting old and reaching 40

It is a good time to expand range of genres and works that we do not get when we were young.I am not worried about getting old but I gain weight easily, so I will do yoga 4 times a week that’s why I can maintain my weight. I am lazy but I think I am addicted to exercise these days.I am not scared of having wrinkles; I will use the wrinkles as a tool for acting. I think Jeon Do Yeon Sunbae looks really good at her age.

Q: who do you want to work with?

If i imagine actresses piling out in a scene, Jeon Do Yeon and Kim Hye Soo seniors cannot be missing from that scene. I am curious to see their acting in shooting locations, what kind of chemistry I will have when acting in front of them. Not using women as accessories but as an important part of the work. I heard Hollywood is planning to produce female version of ‘Ocean’s Eleven’, if Korea does have this kind of movie, it will be cool. I would also like to act with my peers  i.e.  Jeon Ji Hyun and Son Ye Jin. They have totally different aura/charisma , movie wise, their achievements are much better than me. It will be good If I had that kind of opportunities when I was younger.

"This beauty, unique" ... Song Hye-gyo, Seongsoon Goddess Class

20170221175737_5679269657212.jpg         [Dispatch = Kim Joo-ri] Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off his unique beauty. The overwhelming class of the gentle goddess was outstanding.

Song Hye - kyo posted a photo of '2017 London Fashion Week' behind her Instagram on London, UK. One of the top four fashion woes in the world. The alluring aspect was impressive.

I was able to get a glimpse of sexiness. Song Hye - kyo had a unique shoulder dress with a chain pattern. The dull clavicle point. Unlike the neat beauty of the reverse charm has attracted.

20170221094031_1158747.jpg                                                  

The relaxed attitude was also outstanding. Song Hye-kyo took pictures with fashion people. In front of the photo zone, he showed a strong aura with a chic pose.

On the other hand, Song Hye-gyo is reviewing his next work after KBS-2TV 'Sun Generation' last year.

<Photo Source = Song Hye-kyo Instagram, Official China Instagram>

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/677047

WKorea experts 

W About Love and Marriage
<W Korea> Do you believe in the saying, “Friendship could not exist between man and woman”?
<SHK> I agree with that. I do not have a male friend. Although I am close to Ah In-ssi who is in the same agency and JK-ssi who starred in the drama together (with me), but for them, I am probably a good noona who treats them to nice meals, isn't it so?
<W Korea> Do you believe that getting married and having your own family is the most valuable thing in your life?
<SHK> Most people around me have gotten married and have children. It has come to my mind that I should (get married), too. Simply, when I was young, I regarded it as something easy, but as time goes on, (I realize) its not easy. My chances of meeting people ared limited, but my view regarding the right person has become more specific. And listening to the experiences of married couple, I let my dreamlike view (of marriage) gradually disappear.
<WKOREA> Are you optimistic towards love?
<SHK> In terms of doing my best, I am optimistic. While dating, I go all in for that relationship and I never look back once its over. Since I tried my best for the relationship, I never have regrets or leave any lingering feelings. However, if the relationship doesn't work, then I can accept that it's beyond my ability. 
<WKOREA> When the entertainers date but break up, the news articles always report they will remain good friends. Don’t they become estranged? 
<SHK> I can’t imagine how much people have to be cool in order to be friends again with their exes. After breaking up, they should not meet until they die. It is the courtesy to their future lovers. I told my friends, “No matter how much you love your boyfriends, once you separate from them, Mr. Kim who lives next door is better because he can come and help you to hammer [a nail].”

@ ace :wub:

Thanks @utkim :wub:

Since i have translated the first part, i will do the rest too.

W interview (part 2)

Q: What about your relationships with actresses when you were in your 20s

At that time, I loved to have close relationships with fellow actresses. Song Yoon Ah, Choi Ji Woo, Park Sol Mi and Kim Hee Sun, they really dote on me. When I was in my 20s, it was hard to have close relationships with actresses, you would always be compared to and competition was high. I experienced and saw many things in my 20s, when I reached my 30s I feel those things are meaningless. Now I really have the desire to understand my peers, am curious of the ideas that women my age have. I am ready to learn from others’ merits and complement each other.

Q: You do not seem to believe the saying ‘ treat other women as enemies’ 

Yes. Even if we are competing, i hope we can respect each other. If it's not mine, i will readily let go.It's not right to desperately fight for the things that are not yours, i am not greedy.

Q: Did you ever learn any lessons from female seniors?

The first time i met Teacher Noh Hee Kyung in The World's Within, i was miserable because of the sentences/words. The script is too difficult so it's like doing homework you know, i kept learning and practising and because of that i grew.My attitude towards acting changed a lot after that.

Q:Who is the woman that influence/make a big impact in your life?

No matter what, for a daughter that person is her mother.As the only child,my mother gives me an enormous amount of love and because of my mother's love,i grow up to be a woman without any edges.Whenever i came home late by a few minutes, my mom would be worried.At that moment, i thought it will be nice to have an older or a younger sister but whenever i heard my friends complaining about the lack of their mother's love, i feel that i am blessed.

Q: Do you think you are leading a comfortable/happy life now?

Yes i do, i will feel more so whenever i met with difficulties.Whenever i met with any difficulties, i always have friends around me who would think of the solutions to my problems.I always treat the people around me well not because i am hoping for something in return, but more often than not, i receive many good returns.

Q:Marriage and creating a family, are these the values in your life now?

People around me have gotten married and have kids now (laugh).I also have an idea/consideration about this. When i was young, i thought marriage is easy but as i get older, i realised that marriage is a hard work.I don't meet many people and seems like the way i look at people become more specific.Listening to people stories regarding marriage, my fantasy towards it gradually disappears.

Q:Do you have positive outlook towards love?

If positive means doing my best, then yes.When i love, i would focus and do my very best for that person but when the relationship ends, i won't look back.Even when the relationship ends and i think i have done my best, i won't feel any regret or hold on to it. If no matter how hard we try and the relationships still can't be salvaged, then i will accept it.

Q: When celebrities break up, the official statement will always include " maintaining a relationship as good senior and junior", in actual truth both parties will be strangers right?

I don't know how big your heart must be to have a relationship as a senior and junior when the relationship ends.After the break up, shouldn't both parties not meet until they die?I think this is a courtesy towards your current partner/lover too.My friends and i talked about it before, i asked them " Can you still be friends with your ex?you mean they cant even be compared with your old neighbour now? they say " No, at least your old neighbour will still help you to hammer a nail."

Q:You have been in this industry since young, what is your advise to your younger self?

I will probably tell her that she will meet with certain difficulties ,do things that she will regret and also probably teach her how to live her life but i don't want to do that. Even if you fall, hurt yourself and feel the pain ,you can only learn and grow by going through/experiencing it.Maybe only one advise, i will definitely tell her to lose some weight.

Hi everyone. I've been silently lurking in this thread since baeksang days, so yes it's been months that I've been holding myself lol. I just thought that I should express my gratitude to all of you who've contributed so much. And no words can describe how thankful I am for this thread. This is seriously paradise for me hehe. Ki and Kyo are actually the first Korean actors I've shipped to be honest. And I have to say that DOTS + SSC made me fall in love with Korea. IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS HAHA. Also, I've learned so much about Ki and Kyo. Most especially Kyo. I seriously think that SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KOREAN ACTRESS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! Her beauty is just PALPABLE. As for Joong Ki, he seriously is ONE FINE GOOD LOOKING MAN

Anyhow I just wanna say how impressive Kyo is. She really is a very wise woman. Her statement about friendship between man and woman + her point of view with regards to exes "After breaking up they should not meet until they die. It is the courtesy to their future lovers"...WOW. Seriously, I just now learned all those things in College because I had to take a philosophy class called 'Family'. Had I not taken that, I would not have known better lol. Had I not taken that, I would not have agreed with Kyo. But it's actually true (or at least as far as what I believe). I personally don't think its possible for a man and a woman to completely have a platonic relationship. Yes you can have male friends, but the friendship won't be as deep and there would be boundaries set. So really its not the kind of friendship you think it is. And i can see this with Kyo and Ah In's relationship. I just noticed in Kyo's FM the difference between Ah In + Kyo friendship VS Ki + Kyo friendship. Definitely, she's close with Ah In (mainly because they're from the same agency) but I think her relationship with Joong Ki is so much deeper compared to Ah In [and this speaks volume if Kyo met Ah In first - im not sure] because there's definitely SOMETHING MORE. Something romantic:wub:

Lastly, her stand when it comes to exes made me admire her even more. If there's one thing I learned today is that I'm 100% positive that the person I look up to has values. And I respect her for that. I mean with the industry she's in, it's so easy to lose yourself and your principles with all the pressure. It made my heart skip a beat when she said that it's a courtesy to your future lover *round of applause there* haha. Joong Ki is really blessed to have her. She's just too perfect. And Im just so happy that finally Kyo has found the right man. A man who adores her and loves her even more with her flaws. A man who will support her no matter what. And most importantly, a man who RESPECTS HER WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

PS. Sorry for the long post. Im just really happy that we're all feeling that this ship is SAILING TOWARDS THEIR FOREVER. LOL sorry if its too cheesy hahaha.

thank you so muchhhh for the translation ~!!

I feel like I'm not in an optimistic mind right now but reading through the interview, it seems that she only thinks about work when asked about her idea of getting old & reaching 40 >.< Doesn't look like someone who wants to get married but there's possibility that she chose not to discuss marriage/family topic without being brought up by the interviewer, and it ties back to her realistic view about marriage, hence she only talked about her view career-wise?

And that question about no friendship between man and woman was like her confirming her relationship with JK. But i really wish that 'question mark' ('isnt that so'? or 'I believe?") in the end was there for a reason (to cover her true relationship maybe?).

These questions play in my mind a lot now but thank God for the confirmation on the IWC watch, it somehow lifted my spirit up again :))

Am in a mix feeling right now... just want to share my thoughts here Chingus but I hope i wont cause a negative energy. Afterall there are more signs that they are real, than a mere interview, and interview answers can be structured in a way it doesnt reveal true feelings. Thoughts ??

As the saying goes, When it's rains it pours....

Burberry event appearance and W/Korea magazine cover launch....back to back

Pourings lots of Goodies for everyone's eyes....

I've Waited and slept late Last night and able to watch the live coverage of Burberry London Fashion Show, just to have the glimpse of our dear HyeKyossi, for a mere seconds staring her on the screen, I was mesmerize with her stunning beauty, definitely Indeed she stands out around those people around her.. Speechless how she always shines on her best, even on a very simple style, color of what she's wearing....A true Goddess Indeed...

Image may contain: 6 people, people standing Image may contain: 6 peoplewhile before the show started and after it's ends,  Instagram's and other SNS's are flooded with her photos and videos..i guess SHK is one of the most sought personalities last night....and of course the debates and speculations about the wrist watch she's been wearing....It's a total eye catching though,  no wonder why everyone eyes had notice what brands it is, and of course as one avid shippers I am one of those who got curious about what she wears...and then Bingo...thanks to those chinngus whose been like detective Conan (hahaha)

thank you @khxy @utkim for the W/Korea magazine translations...

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

Super looooove the positivity in this thread! Shows just how much we love both SS and them individually.

What a blissful day :wub: Still mesmerized by Kyo's beauty! And her answers for interviews are always on a consistency level hehe she's wise!^_^

Such blessed people we are on board. 

Thank you chingus for your kind contribution in this thread and keep them coming

:heart:

On 2/20/2017 at 11:40 PM, gigivillaceran said:

(deehye0708) its ok dear i am also inlove with her .....another event to wait for us

Oops chingu ya, I deleted the edited part of that post and replaced it.:)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Found this closed up photo of our beloved Queen from the much talked about Burberry show. She's so lovely.:wub:

20170221170624031ibwb.jpg

Cr. as labeled

Thank you very much to our sunbae-nims who generously did the translations for Kyo's W Korea magazine interview and shared it here, @utkim and especially to @khxy. your efforts are greatly appreciated. :heart: Thanks also to all the shippers who are really diligent in bringing in informations, photos and even doing research about important stuffs related to our OTP, giving/sharing ideas/opinions..  

Archived